Thread: Graduating From Crossdressing

Exclamation Graduating From Crossdressing

Hello everyone,

I have finally reached another breaking point in my crossdressing "hobby" as I've come to call it over the years. The last time I felt this strongly about doing something was when I finally decided to go outside dressed no matter what the cost. Well, it's happened again...

Today I logged onto a website that I have been eyeing up for some time now and knew it was only going to be a matter of time before I did this. The website is http://www.globaldrug.tv and as you may guess from its name, they sell female hormones and many other drugs without the need for a prescription. I purchased 112 tabs of 2mg Progynova, (Estrogen) and 100 tabs of 100mg Aldactone, (anti-androgen). This is enough for a 3 month supply and the cost of them was low at $85.00 including oversea shipment.

My order should arrive within 10-14 days and I can barely take the anticipation of beginning them. According to the manufacturer I should begin realizing subtle changes within 3-4 weeks after starting on them.

Before all the replies, emails or private messages begin arriving about this let me state the following. (1) Yes, I am doing this on my own without the assistance of a physician. (2) Yes, I know all of the dangers and/or risks involved in doing this. (3) No matter what the argument is, I am doing/need to do this anyway and I will no matter the risk. (4) At the very first sign of any type of the possible side effects or dangers listed per each medication I will see a health care provider immediately. (5) I am prepared for the worst should it happen, (which it won't) and have made peace with myself. (6) Yes, I am a bit scared but the need outweighs that feeling. (7) I'll see you ladies at the sale racks.

Thanks for hearing me out and letting me get this off of my chest. Love & kisses to all.

Cassandra

Darla Diamond
    Darliing,

Soon you'll have PLENTY to get off your chest!!!

Tee

DD

Alie
    Love those sale racks!

Good luck! Tell me, what exactly do you expect these to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Darla Diamond
    Darliing,

Soon you'll have PLENTY to get off your chest!!!

Tee

DD

So true Darla, but then there are some things that I've wanted there for so long that I'm certain that I'll let them hang around for as long as they want to.

Kisses,

Cassandra

GypsyKaren
    I think I would be very careful and think twice about doing this without a doctor on board. For example, I'm bi-polar, and they sell some heavy duty stuff for that. I can tell you from experience that you don't always see side effects coming from a lot of drugs. They just sort of creep up on you. At least have someone close keep an eye on you
    GypsyKaren

I applaud the courage to start down a difficult path, but to do it alone is very tricky. I think it would be best to have someone monitor the potential side effects since you are committed to doing this. There are many problems and they can be subtle. Some may not even show up until damage is irreversible. Please think carefully about this part of your decision.
    Hugs and respect,
    RD

Platinum Member
    girl freind carefull.....i know you have your mind made up but be so carefulll and see a doctor if any thing needs checking,,....be safe ...............

This is not really graduating from crossdressing at all, there are many others who have gone this route you should listen to them. One effect to look for is a "change in mood" and not just elation from the changes brought about but dark and forboding ones caused by the hormones. (yeah it happens)

We each are on a journey dont get so hung up in the destination that you fail to see the highlights along the way. Go with God
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

As you know the risks, all I can say is I hope they work out for you. And I hope that they are indeed hormones, and not some placebo disguised as hormones, as you have no recourse to correct being wronged.

Good luck on the next level of your journey. Keep a good diary on your feelings, both mental and physical.
    DonnaT

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you. I would love to have a set of breasts, but I wouldn't do it without a doctor. Drugs are drugs, and many cannot be trusted. Caution.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

graduating

all i have to say is LIVER PROBLEMS

i cant take certian meds because of my liver,, no i dont drink,,

Quote Originally Posted by obsessedwithpantyhose
    all i have to say is LIVER PROBLEMS

i cant take certian meds because of my liver,, no i dont drink,,
    That's why a number of meds are in patch form, they don't go through the liver first.
    DonnaT