Thread: Curious Photo Question

Curious Photo Question

...its obvious why.. I asked to Mod the pic gallery (loves pics).....however I don't see many pics from the FtoMs..... while the vast majority of the MtoF's..should take out stock with Duracell and Fuji ...lol.. Do FtoM's have no interest in this aspic of dressing ?

Banned Read only
    This has puzzled me as well.
    After all who would be better equipped (sorry) than a bunch of MTF CDrs to give advice to FTM CDrs on looking like a guy?
    Maybe MTF CDrs are just naturally camera shy?
    I'd love to see some pics from the guys.

Platinum Member
    im shy!! lol...........i do have pics floating about on another site, i will post some eventually lol

Gender Undecided Fainne the King's Avatar
    I've posted some. It's just that our clothes aren't that exciting. You girls have pretty dresses and everything to show off, we're just kind of bland. lol
    I tried to be a boy
    tried to be a girl
    tried to be a mess
    tried to be the best
    I guess I did it wrong
    -Madonna

Ya!!!! like I can understand being shy Kell's lol ..cool hope to see some soon

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    Ya!!!! like I can understand being shy Kell's lol ..cool hope to see some soon
    just posted one pic.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    ...its obvious why.. I asked to Mod the pic gallery (loves pics).....however I don't see many pics from the FtoMs..... while the vast majority of the MtoF's..should take out stock with Duracell and Fuji ...lol.. Do FtoM's have no interest in this aspic of dressing ?
    Hey, Sherlyn:

I love pictures, but it's mostly taking them of others, not posing for them as I don't consider myself photogenic. I promise I will try to get some soon and then you'll be sorry . . .
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool pics Kells ! and Capt Lex...I look forward to seeing yours and Fainne the King i,ll have to look for yours.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I posted one awhile ago,got lost I think.

I'm not one to have my pic taken normaly so I only have a handful of photos as my guy self. I have a ton of pics from my cruise vacation last year but, at the time I was trying to be a little bit more like a girl as a wish from my hubby. So I'm not sure if it's even worth posting.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.