Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream about telling people?

Just here to make freinds

Do you dream about telling people?

I keep having this dream where I spill the beans to my sister. I really don't want to reveal any of this to friends or family (and I never have) - but something inside is pressing me to reveal my secret side - I think that it might be because I have never told anyone - except you girls of course. It scares me that I might let it slip someday - Linda
    Really enjoying this!!!

Princess of Heart
    I know what you mean. I have been within a hair of mentioning my thing to a friend during conversation, but so far I have been able to catch myself just in time. I have dreams where friends and family find out as well, but I never spill the beans, it is always an accident. In these dreams I encounter someone by mistake in a sort of 'oops' fashion.

I don't want anyone to know, but a part of me wishes they all did. I hope to encounter a girl one day who I can open up to about this and have things turn out all right.

I'm out to only a couple of friends, but am in the process of being more 'out.' I rarely remember my dreams and if I've had this dream it is one I'v forgotten.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I never really feel like telling anyone about my crossdressing. But if anyone would accidentally find out about it I wouldn't care a bit, no matter what he/she would think about it. and wouldn't even care if this same person would have gone on to tell a whole lot of people about it. I guess I would feel alleviated no matter what the reaction would be.

Oh yes I dream about telling my wife all the time!

I really don't dream about telling anyone about the girl that lives deep within me but keep this secret buried all the while. My wife and I have had discussions about my girl self and she doesn't want to know. She just ignores it and I don't infringe on her non-acceptance. If daydreamin' falls into this catagory then yesI WOULD MOST CERTAINLY TELL AND SHOW HER AS WELL!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I don't dream about telling people unless you count wishig. Eventhough my female closet is growing, I have never gone out my front door dressed in fem. No one knows I CD. I have a best GG friend that I have been dying to tell for years. We often go to the second-hand store together. Most of her clothes are from there. We talk about clothes and what would look good on her. I have wished many a time we could shop for fem clothes for the both of us. I could use the help.

I guess you could say that I have become very comfortable with my level of crossdressing. Sure I have told some people but the list is fairly small. I suppose that in time, I will tell more but only when I feel the time is right. Do I dream of that day? I guess not.

Babette

Ive told those ive needed 2 and those i truly trust.Its not too many.Other than that its my life and ill live it how how it suits me,selfish bitch!
    Claire en femme,smart,casual and sexy!

I think about telling some one.. family likely.. but wonder what the next day would be like.. the following weeks turn to months turn to years.. and that's why I can't .. beyond the initial telling is you have to live with that for the rest of your life.. forever a weirdo.. gay (in most peoples eyes).. strange.. can't be trusted even though I've been this way since before I was in grade school.. I think of what my little brothers wife would likely be like and reaction to this and even though she has never said it, she is a homophobe.. and for that matter doesn't like what she doesn't understand.. the reason I think she is homophobe is through her telling me she can't stand any music by Elton John or any other artist that has alternate lifestyle leanings.. and I keep this a secret from everyone because of the aftermath of...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

I don't recall dreaming about telling anyone, but I'm often caught en femme in my dreams. In a recurring one I find myself in the middle of a restaurant and suddenly discover I'm wearing a dress! But no one around me seems to care, so I try to let it go.

dee

I have told some people, the first was by accident naturally. I had done my laundry and had a couple of my bras hanging to dry.Once all the clothes were dry and folded i put them away and left my bras hanging. i got involved doing other things and a female friend of mine came over and right away noticed. She said whats with the bras hanging there, and I said ,"you don't want to know". she countered with, "Yes I do". So I grabbed up a big batch of courage and said they were mine and that I crossdressed everyday and that I was gay. She took the news well and we became even closer. After that i had to tell my oldest brother because he was coming home for a visit and there would be just no hiding the fact. He was great with it and very supportive. I got the courage up to then tell my moms side of the family, and they all said it was fine with them because they lovede me for who I am, not what I wear.So far I have had no ill effects from telling people , but I am also sure that they have all told other people. I only have one other family member that doesn't know, and hes 1800 miles away from me, so I doubt i will ever tell him.

I'm in the process of telling people, though I'm pretty much ot except at work where I am slightly out. I do want to tell people but need to do it slowly and properly. Its not easy and I get very emotional when i tell people.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

My wife and two GG friends know. I have wondered what the reaction would be if I told the rest of our extended family. I believe that they would all be accepting, but that is still too big a step for me.

My wife and three friends know. I am always planning to tell others if I think they will take it well and can be relied upon to be discreet.
    I believe it's an essential part of the whole CD experience that others know, but obviously it matters which others. Not everybody can handle it.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    No I do not dream of telling others that I am a cd. This was done in real life by my ex years ago. All of my relatives know about me because of her insensitivity during our divorce. They all know and I am glad that they do. They all still accept me so no harm was done. I am glad that my ex outed me to my relatives, her evil intentions backfired and I consider it a good thing.

Linda,

I don't so much dream of telling anybody, but more and more my dreams involve me being found out - invariably by members of my family. I have taken this to be some kind of anxiety about my lifestyle, especially as it surfaces in my subconcious and I vividly remember it, and, like you, I am scared that I will let it slip.

Either that or this is some kind of de ja vu from last night !

Banned Read only
    I dream of it all the time but know it will never happen, I think we all do and Ifeel we do it to be accepted. I have told only one person ( my soon to be ex) . Word of advise tho if you do tell someone make sure it is someone you trust if you don't want the world to know and won't blab when they get pissed at you. Gawd only knows how many peeps my wife has told by now.

I have not had dreams of people finding out but I have had daydreams about coming out to those that know me. I wish I had the courage but not yet, although I am getting braver every day.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I used to have dreams about going "back home" and going out shopping to buy "adult magazines" and hiding that from my mother.

Now I have dreams about going "back home" and going out cross-dressing and hiding that from my mother. Oh, and sometimes dreams about going "back home" and going out shopping for femme clothes while gender-bending, and hiding that from my mother. Pretty much the same (non-existent) locations as those previous dreams.

(Note: these dreams aren't "common", but I've had them a few times.)

I have been right to the point of telling a friend many times but stopped myself as I had no idea how she would react. I have also had many fantasies that I out myself to everyone I know and they are perfectly accepting so i can definately simpathize.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Just here to make freinds
    Quote Originally Posted by megan81 View Post
    I have been right to the point of telling a friend many times but stopped myself as I had no idea how she would react. I have also had many fantasies that I out myself to everyone I know and they are perfectly accepting so i can definately simpathize.
    WE can only hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really enjoying this!!!

i've definitely had dreams where i get caught, as in, i find myself in social situations and like kira, it's usually an 'oops' moment. the most recent one i was in a car with some of the guys that i was on a work crew with (my summer painting houses) and im dolled up in the back seat (no, not that way! out of the gutter ladies!) and my buddies get in the car, look at me strangely and then we drive off. i don't say anything or defend it or explain it, nothing. but my anxiety level is high
    i've tried to decipher the dream and i can only come to one conclusion: i'm not ready to be fully 'out' yet. and i have no need to be to people that dont matter.

and like others, i do daydream of telling some gg friends. one in particular i think would be very understanding and encouraging. she's coming to visit in two weeks and if it feels right, i'll tell her. keep your fingers crossed for me! because besides my therapist and ladies here and on urna, it used to be me and my mirror's secret only!

Nope.... don't have those dreams... Matter of fact never have dreams involving crossdressing.... Figure I'm living my dream...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    I haven't dreamed about telling anyone, but I've thought about telling my Mom. She knows I wore her things when I was a kid, and I think she suspects I still CD. She drops little conversational hints occasionally, but I never take the bait. My worry is about how it might affect her. She's in her mid 80s. I'd like to think she'd at least be OK with it. I doubt she'd be very supportive.

Telling my sister would be a horse of an entirely different color. She'd probably never want to see me again.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.