Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $1,000,000 Question

While CD is something that I love to do, I also feel forced to continue. If i could I would love to just turn the key and be just a guy. Why do I have this addiction to be a girl too? I agree with Ashley. Last night after a baseball game in Phoenix I said goodbye to my friends and dashed off to my hotel and dressed up in my finest and had a drink at a very nice, fancy bar in Phoenix. I only had time for one cocktail and then had to go back to be ready in the morning for an early flight. Why did Charlie need that last quick outing in high heels, fancy gown and done up hair? It was dumb....also sexy! I would love to stop.......but can't!
    Charlie

Aspiring Member
    Alot of us will say we would love to stop but can't . What does that really mean?

You could do anything that you set your mind to!!!! They told me I would never walk but now I do.

Plese PM me if you want.

Your Pal
    Dan

Quiting is easy, I have done it many times over the years, (more years than I care to admit to) but then the depression, the inter anger, sleepless nights,
    and then if you think about it, clothes are cheaper than shrinks!
    you know it is time to quit fighting it when your unhappy all the time, and you know the only thing that will fix it is, Silk, Nylon, and Heels!
    Tina B.

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    in "My Husband Betty" about crossdresser choices of mates. She submits from her observation that crossdressers tend to be attracted to women that would not be supportive of crossdressing. This on the surface sounds odd, but what if we are looking for someone subliminally to "straighten us out"? Love, Tracy
    I would expect, although not having read the book, that the author is a therapist or someone in the healing professions. As a result, her experience is limited to those who are are unhappy because of crossdressiing - and her perspective is not what it would be, say, if she were to attend one of the crossdressing conventions where many hundreds of happy and content crossdressers gather.

That just might leave her with a different observation.

Rickie
    "Who's around your TV is more important than how big it is...." Dr. Phil
    http://profiles.urnotalone.com/54617
    http://www.frappr.com/?a=myphotos&id=1265395