Thread: New question for this very young girl.....

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar

New question for this very young girl.....

Ok. Well I know that I love to dress when I can. And even though I have not experience night or day out yet I love. I love the feeling of being able to be fem.
    So I have these other feelings from time to time when dressed and that is the feeling of being with a man. Most the time I think and feel I want the experience of what it would be like to be a total girl and have a great time out with a boy. Is this normal. I mean I like woman really I do and most of the time I would want to be with a girl like me or a gg. So why do I think of boys from time to time.
    weird question I know but it's there.

I often experience the same thing. I'm bisexual, so it's not as surprising, but still, I wish I could be with a guy from the female perspective, and engage in "relations" as a female. I always wish I could be in a relationship with a male as a female, and have that male-female dichotomy with a male partner, instead of a male-male relationship, if that makes any sense.

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I too think it is a normal cycle, some folks like to dress up just for that simple pleasure and some, like me , like to experience as much as we can being female

I think that puts us more towards the tgirl realm of things

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica212 View Post
    I often experience the same thing. I'm bisexual, so it's not as surprising, but still, I wish I could be with a guy from the female perspective, and engage in "relations" as a female. I always wish I could be in a relationship with a male as a female, and have that male-female dichotomy with a male partner, instead of a male-male relationship, if that makes any sense.

My feelings exactly, I'm bisexual too

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdkelsi View Post
    So I have these other feelings from time to time when dressed and that is the feeling of being with a man. Most the time I think and feel I want the experience of what it would be like to be a total girl and have a great time out with a boy. Is this normal. I mean I like woman really I do and most of the time I would want to be with a girl like me or a gg.
    "Normal" is not a word I like to use. It carries way too much baggage!

In the bad old days (30 years ago) people tried to fit cross-dressers into three or four tidy pigeonholes.

There were the heterosexual cross-dressers, who didn't want surgery and didn't want to have sex with men. The transsexuals wanted surgery and therefore presumably wanted to have sex with men. The drag queens were gay and really didn't care anything about the clothes, it was all about attracting the men.

What a lot of hooey!

What we know today is that there are many, many varieties of sexual and gender expression and feelings. Each of us gets to discover and cherish our own feelings, whatever they may be. And our feelings may change, from moment to moment or from year to year.

Personally, I distinguish between sexual feelings and romantic feelings. I pretended to myself for many years that I was heterosexual because I never had the slightest romantic feelings toward men. I always fell in love with women. But that's another story. Your experience may be similar to mine, or very different. The point is, no one can tell you what's "normal" or isn't.

And why should it matter? As a friend of mine used to say, "If you and I are alike, one of us is redundant." Cherish your uniqueness!

***Jenna Lynne***
    Last edited by Jenna Lynne; 08-06-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Hi Kelsi,
    I think thats perfectly normal for a lot of CDs especially when they are just discovering their sexuality and who they are, but dont be fooled into thinking that its all romance and roses. Those of us who like CDs generally speaking do so because of their femminine side and again generally speaking their thoughtfullness. Most regular guys just arn't like that and although I mustn't generalise thats what puts some GGs off them. If its a quick Wam bam thank you mam then I dont think you would be too disappointed but if you want all the flowery stuff forget it honey cos it just aint gonna happen unless your luckier than most of us have been.
    Of course that isn't true of all and I mustn't be cynical, but I am speaking from experience. The instant I met Jay I knew there was something different about him, I couldn't have been more right hey.
    Take care
    Bev

I think we were all born bisexual - and society has changed us. But why does it matter?
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I think it's a pretty "average" feeling, even for those that consider themselves very heterosexual. When you think about it, alot of being a woman hinges on interacting with men. If you totally ignore the male female thing, then you're missing much of what an average woman experiences. It doesn't have to be a sexual thing just because it involves men.
    Sally

I think it's the same part of us that makes us dress that gives us these thoughts. And I think it's normal. Even though most of us will never act on it.
    Angie