View Poll Results: Who owned the first fem clothing you put on?

Voters
344. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mom

192 55.81%
  • Sister

79 22.97%
  • other relative

14 4.07%
  • wife

10 2.91%
  • girlfriend

5 1.45%
  • neighbor girl

16 4.65%
  • neighbor woman

5 1.45%
  • other (please explain)

8 2.33%
  • I bought it for myself

15 4.36%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: the first fem thing you wore

moms panties and some times bra. then the dresses came out for me. I got caught by some friends from school that was tring to get me to the door. I didn't hear them. And they came around to the window where the light was on and saw me in my moms dress and lipstick and everything..... Though they never said anything to me. THey knocked on the window and ran away laughing. Maybe everyone knows and just don't say anything....
    No, those are my Panties]

the first fem thing i wore

I was about 12 when i first wore my moms stocking(she had some kind of a donut shape thing that she used to hold them up) and she also had a blue skirt that i liked.
    I love being a girl

poll closed

Hi all
    The poll is closed so could not vote...but has far has I can recall the first time was when I was 11 and was staying with a aunt who dress me up with in a babydoll outfit for a local carnival in essex.

Thats enough for now.

Sister's Girl Scout uniform

It was my sister's Girl Scout uniform. I think, I was around five or six years old. I found it in her room and I just wanted to wear it. As soon as I put it on, I felt like a girl. From that point on I was hooked, I started wearing more of her clothes, shoes and underwear. While dressed in her clothes, I would put on my mother's makeup. As I grew older though, I started to wear my mom's clothes. It was not until college, that I went out and bought my on clothes, shoes and makeup.

I was 10 years old and after much anguish, I put on my sister's long blue skirt over my jeans. It would be a few more times before I felt the skirt against my own skin.

mom's panties

Belonged to my mom...good ol' clothes hamper started it all.

First Time

I was about 8 or 9, and our neighbor had lent my mom a frilly petticoat with panties sewn in for a formal she was attending. I was asked to run into the house and get it to give back to our neighbor. It was summer, and I was in my swimsuit, I remember going into the house and finding it in my grandma's bedroom on the bed, everyone was outside and I was able to look out and see everyone. I do not know why but I had an overwhelming urge to slip the petticoat on! It was all crinoline and lace and I decided I wanted to feel it against my skin, so I slipped off my suit and slipped on the petticoat! It was only for maybe a minute but I never forgot the feeling!

My mother's brown patent Mary Janes

Moms nylons

My moms nylons when I was 8 years old.

Aspiring Member
    Victoria:
    I know exactly what you mean...My sister's petticoat was like a magnet, The feel of a petticoat is irresistable, even 50 yrs later.
    Susan1974

it was pantyhose n leotard

it was pantyhose n leotard first, nude hose n a black leotard, and it was just mind blowing

neigbor girl

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    The neighbor girl. When I was 4 she was 5 or 6 she made me take off my cloths and put hers dress on with her panties behind the garage. From that time on I had always wanted to wear girls cloths, Still do after 57 years.
    I was six and we were playing around kind of like they did in spanky and our gang used to by putting on show's in our little club house and I changed clothes with my friend's sister and that was it. Started changing clothes with her and after that she would let me wear anything she had. I loved her for being so understanding and have missed her since her car accident that she did not survive.

My visiting cousins panties. I was about 7 . Then it was my moms slips after that.

proberly completley off the wall here but my first item that i tried was a pair of satin pleated evening cullottes. calf length with lots of pleats down them in black with a back zip and rigid waistband. was at a friends house. never looked back and always wanted a pair. the search goes on lol.

Alison x

My first Femme Clothing

Hi Everyone: MY first femme clothing was a bra.

I was a very self conscious 14yr old teen boy with over developed breasts.

A week before a hot MILF had gotten very close to my face and whispered to me that I should be wearing a bra.

My older sister left a Vassarette black lacecup underwire bra on her bedroom floor and I saw it as I walked past her door.

I was home alone in the late afternoon on a Nov. Satarday in Tenn mid '60s.

I picked it up and felt the lace cups and pulled off my Tshirt.

Having watched my mother dress for yrs, I knew to lean forward put my arms thru the straps and reach back and grab the ends of the band.

I adjusted my little boy breasts into those lace cups and I was suddenly a crossdresser for the rest of my life.

I was so excited I thought I would feint!

As I was leaving wearing her bra, I saw the matching LLPG on the floor also and took it too.

Mom had seveal lovely peignoir sets that I just had to wear whenever she out!

teachers,aunts,friends mothers

i dont remember how old i was but my parents was going on a trip and i was staying with my grandparents, and in the guest room i was going to sleep it was a drawer with some white silky panties and i just had to put in on, it was like my body got shivers all over, i went to bed and then i had my first .... and had not a qlue what happend, but it was just lovely and i was for the first time in heaven
    jane.

Mom's Playtex Golden zipper rubber open bottom girdle and stockings. Ever since I was very young (5 or 6), I had a thing about girdles and lingerie --- even though I didn't have the foggiest idea why. Finally at age 11 (50+ years ago) the curiosity was just too much and I absolutely **HAD** to try a girdle on one day!! It took me a little while to wiggle myself into it, but once I had it on and properly adjusted, the feeling was utterly indescribable. Those Playtex rubber girdles really were awesome creations!! I then slipped into the stockings and hooked them up to the garters on my girdle. I felt ecstatic --- had I died and gone to heaven? Ever since that moment, I have been hopelessly hooked on wearing girdles --- I have to wear one any time I get dressed. Once out of school and on my own, I then started buying my own things, and that included just about everything!! Over the years I have built quite a good-sized wardrobe!!