Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Be Any Female Out There

If You Could Be Any Female Out There

Hey, just a thought, all these woman stars & singers out there from past to presant, which one would you like to be or idolize?
    Me, I realy have a few like when I was young it was Loretta Lynn & Vallarie Bertanellie of one day at a time, now I would love to be in Carrie Underwoods shoes. just a thought...... JENN

Aspiring Member
    hey, you know I was thinking about this today! I saw a few absolutely gorgeous females... and I thought how nice it would be to have such a body! (hourglass shape... instead of ...well, I don't know how to describe it...) And they got to walk around in skirts and dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!

But to be them? Or anyone else? probably not....

As far as being famous? What kind of life is that? I like to have my private moments...

So, I'll keep having fun trying to look as much like a girl as I can, because I don't think those body swap stories are real!

Celine Dion - it sends chills up and down my back when she sings. ;-)

SHANIA!

Hhmmm, this is a tough one. There are so many! For starters, how about Michelle Phiefer! Nicole Kidman, Gwenyth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz,Kate Hudson, Kathryn Heigal. Not to forget a couple of real faves, Catherine Zeta Jones, and of course the venerable Brooke Shields. Ofcourse a real dream would be for them wanting to be me! Well, I can dream can't I? After all, isn't that what all of us are doing with this little charade of ours?!?!? But it is so wonderful.
    Last edited by MarieTS; 08-06-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    Marie

Carmen Electra (but without the STD) or Shakira. I would love to have their figures. They have the complete package.

Jennifer Garner. She got to wear all those sexy spy outfits on Alias and kicked butt at the same time.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

or Diane Lane.

Wink

Well my first choice would be the most famous, most beautiful woman I know....My wife!!! after that I'd like to look like TxKimberly. Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Sophia Loren

hmm ... i'd have to say jessica alba! i think she might be the most gorgeous girl on the planet right now. i would guess she has a lot of fun being her!!!

my favorite of all time is Marilyn Monroe. she was and is an all time gorgeous woman
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can't pick just one. I like the glamour girls of the forties (the best period for womens fashion IMHO), and the pin up girls of the fifties. The sixties and seventies seem a bit dry but the vixens of the eighties (my second favorite period of womens fashion. The ninties and current seem to be a happy mix of the good three. I would have to say whoever has the largest shoe collection.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Banned Read only
    Oh it would have to be Nicole Kidman.

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    I've got to put a little spin on this question and do it from a historical perspective ... from back when I was a teen. And the answer would be a teenaged Jodie Foster.

She was such a tomboy, and that's what I'd have loved to have been. I could have dressed all girly-girl, cause I'd have been a girl, but then I could have dressed all tomboy, if not totally as a boy, and the thrill would be that since I'd be a girl, I'd be crossdressing as a boy.

Plus -- as a tomboy, I'd get to experience all the things that as a boy I didn't, and by that I mean typical boy things

Oh -- and when I grow up, I'd still like girls

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    Last edited by Toni_Lynn; 08-07-2008 at 04:28 AM.
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima or Food Network's Giada DeLaurentiis

Nadine Coyle, Cheryl Cole or Elisha Cuthbert so hard to pick between the three.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitlin View Post
    Well my first choice would be the most famous, most beautiful woman I know....My wife!!! after that I'd like to look like TxKimberly. Kaitlin
    OH wow Kaitlin, browny points for you my girl go to the top of the class.
    Bev

oh got to be miss audrey hepburn, or veronica lake. those girls had sass and class in equal measure, as they might have said then lol. and gorgeous hair

For me the eyes have it. There's just something about a beautiful womans eyes that for me tops the cake. One of my all time favorite, dream to be like, females is Milla Jovovich. She has the most haunting eyes.
    Void in States of Mind, Where Freedom and Understanding are Prohibited!

If I could be any woman, irrespective of how far she is from what I actually look like?

Without doubt, it would be Gloria Graham as she protrayed Violet Bick in "It's A Wonderful Life" in 1947.

She is just the very essence of "girlie"! See last 40 seconds of this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q42xkbau73E

The hat, the dress, the shoes...
    Last edited by Petra Harper; 08-07-2008 at 06:20 AM.
    luv
    Petra
    xxx

Banned Read only
    Gosh! you all have already named most of my goddesses, especially Veronica Lake and Milla Jovovich. But can I also name a not-so-classic beauty that appeals to my sense of strength and class, Laura Dern!

Too many for me to chose from. I could not pick just one. Here is just a sampling. Britney Spears, Shania Twain, Jessica Simpson, Eva Longoria, Charlize Theron, and the list goes on and on.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Louise Brooks. Smouldering!

Ivy
    The above mentioned are some of my favorite women, as far as women that I idolized or would like to emulate:

My fiancee - She's the kind of person that, when you're at a party, people come to like moths to a flame.

Sharon Stone - I thought she was okay in her younger years, but she's so stylish and looks better every day. She has also made comments to the effect that guys showing their feminine side is attractive.

My babysitter when I was a kid - She introduced me to Cheech And Chong, AC/DC and Atari. She was a complete tomboy, and she made me laugh.

This may sound cliche', but Wonder Woman. Yes, she was beautiful, but it never occurred to me that she was a "female superhero", she was just a superhero.

Any good comedienne, but there's something about Jewish comediennes that I'm drawn to: Jan Karem, Judy Gold, Cathy Ladman, Madeline Kahn, Gilda Radner, Wendy Leibman, they crack me up.