Thread: A treat for my SO

A treat for my SO

I intend to treat my so to a make over for her birthday. Can anyone either recommend or otherwise a place called Ladies Night on the east coast of Scotland? I would be interested to know. It is conveniently near to us but I would rather travel if necessary to obtain the best service.

Any experiences of this company or any other suggestions appreciated.

Many thanks

xxx

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Wow, what a great idea! Sorry I can't suggest any place, I'm from the US!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

That's great and maybe you can have one also.
    Angie

Good idea, it would be fun to both be made up and then go out together. But first I need to know where the best places in the uk are. Somewhere where my SO will not be made to feel uncomfortable.

Any help very gratefully received!

I do not live in your neck of the woods, but just as a thought, I would make the day just about her.

Give your SO the whole day all to herself. She will appreciate that a whole lot more than having to share it.

Yep that's a valid point of view and certainly my original intention. I guess it would depend on the people involved.

If you head over to the Northern Concord website, there is a list of places to go around the UK, as well as some contact groups. One or the other should be able to help you;

www.northernconcord.org.uk

Hope you have a great time, wherever you go!!
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Thank you for that suggestion, it seems there are support groups near us.

Have any of you heard of Hide and Sleek in Fife? This place has been suggested to me and I wondered what experience people have of it.

Many thanks.

Yes, Lorainne and her partner Martine are members of NC, and both supportive. If you live near them, you have a source of all sorts of really valuable information. PM me if you have any questions.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

Thwarted in my attempt!

Hide and Sleek are no longer doing the 'tranny' (as lorraine put it) side of the beauty business so I am back to square one with my so's birthday treat!

Frustrated!!!!!