View Poll Results: What is your secual preference for a partner.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • female

8 38.10%
  • male

9 42.86%
  • open to anything

8 38.10%
  • neither

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

I am sorry if this has been asked before but given that there are a lot of presumptions about all sides of CD and TS in its various guises, I would like to ask ...."Regardless of the degree that you present as male, what is your sexual preference as a partner?"
    Thank you.

It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.
    The only thing I can see that should be different is that in this section it's good to click the option to be able to see who the voters are - so we can spot the interlopers and smack them around.

I'm attracted to genetic guys and transguys - and I have also found some masculine women attractive (though it doesn't happen often).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Good point. Can I change that somehow?

Good point. Can I change that somehow?
    I don't think so, but the admins can see who votes.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.

Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.
    Yeah polls in this section tend to get complicated.

Well I did respond, but not all guys like to comment. And some people may still get slapped . . . we'll see.

Wink

[..] If you want to answer in the thread then do so.
    Thanks Suzy. I didn’t' vote I promise. And I apologize for not answering in detail. I'm pansexual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    thats what i do ....(when i can get a date ), its nice to date someone who has similar hang ups about their body, albeit in reverse
    Awww damn. And capt doesn't care for girls. Jeez, you guys sure know how to break a lady's heart.

dancin

~

I voted both male and open to anything. The reasoning behind that is that while I'm primarily attracted to men, I'm also attracted to genderqueers and androgynes, and the occasional woman. I use pansexual as an orientation label because I want my partner to accept me separate from my sex, and I'm willing to extend them the same acceptance.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Heh, I'm an equal opportunity *******. /shrug. Anything and everything goes with me: TS, CD, woman, man, hermaphrodite, genderqueer, androgynous, gay, bi, straight... Only thing that won't work is me dating a lesbian, since I don't think she'd see me as a guy.

In general, I'm more attracted to guys than girls, both genetic men and transmen, but that's pretty meaningless, I've found. I'm pretty much... y'know, anything goes I don't like categorizing my sexual orientation.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Platinum Member
    Female identified persons, be that genetic women or trans women

I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.

Well that didn't take long.

Lisa . . . nobody asked you.

Two polls ruined in record time. I give up, kids . . . I'm done!

Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.
    You did did you? So, you just voted and DIDN'T bother to read that it was a FTM poll only? no? wow... So on a scale of 1 - 10, just how much of an ignoramous are you? oh sorry, isn't that a nice thing to say? WELL NEITHER IS RUINING ANOTHER POLL....

I'm so sick of this bullshit... gloves are off, you've pissed me off now anyone else who isn't a FTM votes in this poll, you're getting banned, for a month... that clear? cus I am so NOT kidding!!!

And way to go Lidia_tv, another one who doesn't know how to read.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-08-2008 at 11:31 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

FTM CD here *waves* Dakotaa Xyler's Avatar
    Personaly I dont care who it is I fall in love with or date. Any bodies good for me. male, female, TG/TV/TS, CD it dont matter as long as I love them and they love me.

And personaly I dont get or have sexual feelings.

So, hehe.. more fun for me right?

Don't shrink and hide from the world just cause you dont get somthing. Imbrace it make it your own. Come to LOVE it.

After today only half the people who have called me a fizzle will have gottin away with it-Peter Griffin

What the hell are you talking about-Brian Griffin

Opium: What happens here stays here

On one hand I could care less what gender my partner is since I go by personality only. On the other hand, I'm dead from the neck down, meanin' that I am not sexually attracted to anythin' (though tummies are pretty awesome). On the fifth leg, I'm not really sure if I will ever want a partner, but rather just become some creepy cat dude who uses a litterbox (which is actually much easier and faster if you think about it).

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I've realized that I'm a 6 on the Kinsey scale of gayness.

As in, really really gay.

/shrug. Okay then. Maybe it'll change.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Hmm.. So the poll is and always will be ruined but the answers can be salvaged. Other boys have done it I'll share as well.

I'm open to anything, mostly boys. Like Dom I also go into fazes, but I can also get caught up in what I think I should like because of a current relationship. I.e. I am with a boy, I must ONLY like genetic males D: .

Sexuality is fluid. I try not to think about mine and just enjoy who I'm with in the moment.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Well as time and ears have passed me by my opinions on this subject have changed too!! As you all know I've been married to a genetic male, I've been in a same sex relationship as lesbian and now I'm a same sex relationship with Dan, so trans men So yup pretty fluid I guess lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!