View Poll Results: What is your secual preference for a partner.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • female

8 38.10%
  • male

9 42.86%
  • open to anything

8 38.10%
  • neither

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

Banned Read only

Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

I am sorry if this has been asked before but given that there are a lot of presumptions about all sides of CD and TS in its various guises, I would like to ask ...."Regardless of the degree that you present as male, what is your sexual preference as a partner?"
    Thank you.

It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy cool View Post
    It's my first poll so if I mess up .....it's my first poll.
    The only thing I can see that should be different is that in this section it's good to click the option to be able to see who the voters are - so we can spot the interlopers and smack them around.

I'm attracted to genetic guys and transguys - and I have also found some masculine women attractive (though it doesn't happen often).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Good point. Can I change that somehow?

Good point. Can I change that somehow?
    I don't think so, but the admins can see who votes.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.

Doh! Well it wasn't meant to be that complicated. OK forget the poll thing. If you want to answer in the thread then do so.
    Yeah polls in this section tend to get complicated.

Well I did respond, but not all guys like to comment. And some people may still get slapped . . . we'll see.

I voted both male and open to anything. The reasoning behind that is that while I'm primarily attracted to men, I'm also attracted to genderqueers and androgynes, and the occasional woman. I use pansexual as an orientation label because I want my partner to accept me separate from my sex, and I'm willing to extend them the same acceptance.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Heh, I'm an equal opportunity *******. /shrug. Anything and everything goes with me: TS, CD, woman, man, hermaphrodite, genderqueer, androgynous, gay, bi, straight... Only thing that won't work is me dating a lesbian, since I don't think she'd see me as a guy.

In general, I'm more attracted to guys than girls, both genetic men and transmen, but that's pretty meaningless, I've found. I'm pretty much... y'know, anything goes I don't like categorizing my sexual orientation.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Platinum Member
    Female identified persons, be that genetic women or trans women

I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.

Well that didn't take long.

Lisa . . . nobody asked you.

Two polls ruined in record time. I give up, kids . . . I'm done!

This is, quite frankly, simply unbelievable. I mean... This poll has been up for less than day. It says FTM ONLY all over the place.

And already someone f****d it up.

/bangs head against the wall. Unbelievable. We don't vote in MTF ONLY polls, so why do non-FTMs insist on voting in OURS?

I need my idiot bashing stick back.

(Although, that means I'd have to say goodbye to Lt. George.... hmm...)

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    We don't vote in MTF ONLY polls, so why do non-FTMs insist on voting in OURS?

I need my idiot bashing stick back.
    You may need something a little stronger than the stick, Alan.

Actually, non-FtMs would include GGs/FABs, and they never give us a problem (plus they also have to deal with invaders, so they get it).

Quote Originally Posted by lisalove View Post
    I put anything, although that isn't entirely true. I'm not attracted to men, unless they are dressed (CD). I prefer to be with women, but a CD, TV, TS, or TG, will get my attention.
    You did did you? So, you just voted and DIDN'T bother to read that it was a FTM poll only? no? wow... So on a scale of 1 - 10, just how much of an ignoramous are you? oh sorry, isn't that a nice thing to say? WELL NEITHER IS RUINING ANOTHER POLL....

I'm so sick of this bullshit... gloves are off, you've pissed me off now anyone else who isn't a FTM votes in this poll, you're getting banned, for a month... that clear? cus I am so NOT kidding!!!

And way to go Lidia_tv, another one who doesn't know how to read.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 08-08-2008 at 11:31 PM.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    You may need something a little stronger than the stick, Alan.

Actually, non-FtMs would include GGs/FABs, and they never give us a problem (plus they also have to deal with invaders, so they get it).
    My right hook? It's pretty damn strong, that's the arm I use to punch the wall when I'm angry.

Ah. My apologies to all GGs/FABs I inadvertently insulted. I meant no harm and I should not have been so hasty, since the same pisses, when addressed to FTMs, pisses me off. /holds out olive branch.

Not so 'badass' anymore.. BadassBabyBrother's Avatar
    Men only. Because even if I like to leer after women, I don't have nearly enough interest to actually start and CONTINUE a relationship with them.
    **Signature under construction until owner figures out something smart to say**

androgynous genetic females for me.

not sure about trans females, since i've never met one in person (yet)..

gosh.. these poll-ruining people. there should be a hall of shame or something put up. they really need to learn how to read.. wonder if they even know what FTM means
    also seems that the ruiners are different people each time..

Not so 'badass' anymore.. BadassBabyBrother's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    wonder if they even know what FTM means
    My guess is either "No" or "They just don't care". Either ways, the Hall of Shame sounds just about perfect.
    **Signature under construction until owner figures out something smart to say**

Oh yay, it's the idiot brigade out again

I'd say, mostly men, but never say never.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    also seems that the ruiners are different people each time..
    not always trust me, there are regulars

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Ah. My apologies to all GGs/FABs I inadvertently insulted. I meant no harm and I should not have been so hasty, since the same pisses, when addressed to FTMs, pisses me off. /holds out olive branch.

I wasn't insulted and will *take the olive branch and gives Alan a :hug:*

And yet again another poll ruined because of some ignorant selfish people.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

YAY! I didn't manage to piss off people! That, sometimes, with me, is not guaranteed.

OH MY FKING GOD!!! You would really think that the threats I made in this thread would work wouldn't you? but no, suspender a mtf still had to vote.... now I'm mad...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    OH MY FKING GOD!!! You would really think that the threats I made in this thread would work wouldn't you? but no, suspender a mtf still had to vote.... now I'm mad...
    not even a newbie either so she cant use that excuse...

Just when you think it wont happen for a while someone goes and proves you wrong

Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations