View Poll Results: What is your secual preference for a partner.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • female

8 38.10%
  • male

9 42.86%
  • open to anything

8 38.10%
  • neither

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sexual preference...FTM ONLY. ONLY FTM.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    Hey guys, I am a mtf and did not vote on this poll. I come to this forum occassionaly to gain an understanding on the way that that 'the other side of the coin' feels. I respect all of you guys and in no way want to invade your turf. We are all in this tg thing together and should respect each other. This is just my opinion but hope that it applies to all of us in the tg community.
    Susan, maybe that can be a topic of discussion in the private GM section. Just a thought . . . maybe those of you who get it can enlighten the others. When we say it, we're called thin-skinned whiners. Maybe if you pass the word amongst each other, more people will listen.

We've said it a million times - our section is open to others for discussion, questions and even just goofing around, but we always get the "I never come to this side because I don't think I'm welcome here" comments. Everyone is welcome - there's even a sticky here welcoming all ("The Welcome Mat"). If people were really interested in what we're about, they'd drop by and read it before jumping in and making assumptions. All we ask is that people please READ the threads before responding and if the thread is for FtMs only to answer, then refrain from responding or voting if you're not FtM.

As Tamara would say, it's not rocket science.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    We've said it a million times - our section is open to others for discussion, questions and even just goofing around,
    I'd come here more often, but the rum always seems to be gone . . .

hugs lads,
    'lissa

Well I come in this section and read and post if I am not excluded because I value alot of the views I see posted in this section. I wouldn't muck up anything intentionally thats for sure, Kieron might beat me to a pulp...just kidding bro, I know you are too much a gentleman to hit a lady

Oh btw Capt. I cant post in the GM section as I don't feel I belong there and never asked for membership

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Some people just don't understand common respect and never will. I'm sorry that they have ruined another poll
    P.S. I do get it and did not vote in the poll!
    Last edited by Stacy GG; 08-16-2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: ..
    Do you live, do you die
    Do you bleed for the fantasy?
    In your mind, through your eyes
    Do you see it's the fantasy? - 30 Seconds To Mars- The Fantasy

Lest someone jump to conclusions, I also did not corrupt your poll. Besides, I have an over active sense of curiosity and really wanted to see how y'all responded. My curiosity has got me in more trouble. I remember that one day when I was around 7 I asked myself "I wonder what I would have looked like as a girl?" and we all know how THAT worked out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me View Post
    sorry Janet could not read ... i gave her a infraction to practice reading..........
    Hmmm. . . at least Janet had the grace to apologize when she discovered she goofed.

Quote Originally Posted by melissaK View Post
    I'd come here more often, but the rum always seems to be gone . . .

hugs lads,
    'lissa
    Yeah, "but why is the rum always gone?"

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I would never vote on something that doesn't concern ie in a poll here because it is blatant disrespect. I come here to learn and because I've a few friends over here as well (you should know who you are!!). What we need here is the "Superpoke" from Facebook then as well as the she-boss banning people from here, when they show blatant disrespect, we can all throw stuff at them too. What do you think? xx[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Wow! I'm so glad to hear so many people are smart enough NOT to vote in our poll! YAY!!!

DRINKS for all of you!
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

It's a pity others weren't smart enough.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Besides, I have an over active sense of curiosity and really wanted to see how y'all responded.
    i dont mind answering i voted females...but the whole truth is those that identify as female be that GGs or TS

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    My taste have changed. I started out vanilla gay female now I feel like a gay male who has just discovered the world of kinky. I guess I would say to the poll I'm Bi.

For long time I only liked men (well, boys at the time), but more recently, I'm learning that I'm attracted to some women as well, so I'd say I'm bi, too.

FTM CD here *waves* Dakotaa Xyler's Avatar
    Personaly I dont care who it is I fall in love with or date. Any bodies good for me. male, female, TG/TV/TS, CD it dont matter as long as I love them and they love me.

And personaly I dont get or have sexual feelings.

So, hehe.. more fun for me right?

Don't shrink and hide from the world just cause you dont get somthing. Imbrace it make it your own. Come to LOVE it.

After today only half the people who have called me a fizzle will have gottin away with it-Peter Griffin

What the hell are you talking about-Brian Griffin

Opium: What happens here stays here

On one hand I could care less what gender my partner is since I go by personality only. On the other hand, I'm dead from the neck down, meanin' that I am not sexually attracted to anythin' (though tummies are pretty awesome). On the fifth leg, I'm not really sure if I will ever want a partner, but rather just become some creepy cat dude who uses a litterbox (which is actually much easier and faster if you think about it).

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I've realized that I'm a 6 on the Kinsey scale of gayness.

As in, really really gay.

/shrug. Okay then. Maybe it'll change.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

Hmm.. So the poll is and always will be ruined but the answers can be salvaged. Other boys have done it I'll share as well.

I'm open to anything, mostly boys. Like Dom I also go into fazes, but I can also get caught up in what I think I should like because of a current relationship. I.e. I am with a boy, I must ONLY like genetic males D: .

Sexuality is fluid. I try not to think about mine and just enjoy who I'm with in the moment.
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Well as time and ears have passed me by my opinions on this subject have changed too!! As you all know I've been married to a genetic male, I've been in a same sex relationship as lesbian and now I'm a same sex relationship with Dan, so trans men So yup pretty fluid I guess lol xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!