Thread: Boobs done proper...for clevage hee hee

Banned Read only

Boobs done proper...for clevage hee hee

Ok so I am pretty new to this. I got a cute shirt that has a tiny bit of cleavage to show, oh yeah and my bra just looks funky and unnatural under it. partly the bras fault I'm sure. I need to get a different one. But what am I supposed to put in it? I want it to look natural but don't know what to put in it. I heard of breast forms....but wouldn't it just look like I got a rubber chest? Help me out here girls.

oh yeah I got the cutest bra and panty set on ebay...and the bra was too small! I was so bummed. Now I gota see if they'll take a return. I guess measuring 32" around the chest isn't enough for a 32" band...oh well. Live and learn right.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    If you have enough flesh on your chest you can create cleavage by using tape to pull it toward the center. There are several websites that show how to do this. The best bra for creating cleavage with forms is an underwire demi cup or balconette. These are usually not cheap but are well worth the price. Anything you wear over it should conceal enough to not show the tops of your forms. If you're going to buy forms get them and measure yourself wearing them to get the proper bra size.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Banned Read only
    well i'm a very skinny person. I dont have much to push up. So thats out of the question. I'm don't want to be a girl, so actual implants are totally out of the question....although I'll admit the idea does excite me, hee hee. So it looks like I won't be able to have any clevage. This is dissapointing...well I'm going to trythat other thing you suggested first. Maybe I'll have enough to make it look like something. i hope so. I really like my top I got.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina82 View Post
    well i'm a very skinny person. I dont have much to push up. So thats out of the question. I'm don't want to be a girl, so actual implants are totally out of the question....although I'll admit the idea does excite me, hee hee. So it looks like I won't be able to have any clevage. This is dissapointing...well I'm going to trythat other thing you suggested first. Maybe I'll have enough to make it look like something. i hope so. I really like my top I got.

Not to worry, dear. Lot's of GGs don't have much up top and do just fine. We all do what we can.

Banned Read only
    I'd say the vast majoirty of CD's have forms. I'm pretty skinny and dont have alot of tissue to work with. Seeing those thing on you definately make you feel much more femme.

Banned Read only
    ok. so does anyone have a website todirect me to that has the tape trick?

Here is one for starters. http://susanmiller64.googlepages.com/cleavage. Just google "how to create cleavage" and about a jillion hits show up, most of them for CDers.

Cleavage

Try the tape trick and hopefully, it will work for you. You may want to try some silicone enhancers. They are smaller than most breast forms, but will give you a little bit extra. They should hide in the bra with no problem. I know that Wal-mart carries an inexpensive set and I am sure there are other stores also. And no, you won't look like you have a rubber chest. Most of the girls here use something to enhance our bodies!

Hugs

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    Not to worry, dear. Lot's of GGs don't have much up top and do just fine. We all do what we can.
    LOL so true Tommi, and I'm one of them. My dad always used to say that anything more than a handful was a waste. I'd just like the handful please.
    Take care
    Bev

Banned Read only
    ok, thanks everyone. I really am thankful for the tips. I have to get my look just right before I'm willing to leave the house. so this will help.

Boobs????

Hi Katrina, My chest measures 41", sooo I must buy a 42 band size bra with a full C cup. And YES I have forms that fill in the cups rather nicely!!!! I could wear a 40D bra but it becomes a little uncomfortable as the day wears on though. A one size larger bra can be hooked on the last adjustment so the elastic will not stretch out. Oh yes, I almost forgot, ALWAYS wash your lingerie by hand and hang to dry, this preserves the fabric.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

If you don't have any extra flesh up there you may not be able to have visible cleavage. If that's the case you can always accentuate the chest with smooth tight tops that show off the "shape" of your breasts.
    Sally

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericka1988 View Post
    Just a tip when it comes to bras: Buy big. Most bras have three to four slots to hook the straps into, just like belts. So even a 36 fits me, who is about 31-32 around the bust.

Good luck!
    I heard just the opposite. Don't buy too big. Since bras stretch out over time, you want them to fit properly on the last catch at first. As it stretches out, you will be able to use the other hooks to close it tight again.

I do it for me =^) Monica_Cobblestone's Avatar

Anyone tried the Cleavage creater?

They're on all the hot CD websites. I was thinking about buying one. I have enough tissue, but the only problem I have is my man boobs are muscle lol...Damn my body!!! And Damn working out for giving me this body!!!!

If you want something to fill the Bra out you can make some really nice Breasts from Finch food, yes that is right Bird seed. Finch food is best as it does not have bigger things in it like Sunflower seeds or corn. Then get some knee highs and pour the bird seed in and then tie it off and then roll the knee highs over themselves until you get a nice looking breast. Make sure you do both of them the same size or very close to it. Most GG breasts are not exactly the same size as one another, so it does not have to be perfect. You can figure about 1/3 cup of bird seed for eack Cup size you want. Want a C Cup use about a cup of bird seed per side.

Your breasts will look, hang and move like the real things.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Banned Read only
    If you're real skinny,like me, you just don't have enough flesh to make one of those breast enhancer squeezy things work. Sorry...but...

You can use make up in your cleavage area to give some visual contour that works really well.

DD (the magnificent and magnanimous Demonik Daughter) did a little thread on it a while back (with pictures), so maybe you can search for that...or...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...007-02,GGIT:en

A quick google search for "cleavage makeup" brought this up, complete with youtube vid on the process!

Have fun with that, slim!

I've seen many GGs with no cleavage just do the best you can with what you have hun.
    Angie

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monica_Cobblestone View Post
    They're on all the hot CD websites. I was thinking about buying one. I have enough tissue, but the only problem I have is my man boobs are muscle lol...Damn my body!!! And Damn working out for giving me this body!!!!
    I use one of those (a Chic Shaper), and I love it........see my avatar to the left.

Coda...

Smile

Breastform store and many GG stores with bras have these extenders. They come in black, white, nude and 2, 3, 4 hooks. they have 3 sets of hooks and extend any bra 2 inches. Will help fit any bra too small and then remove them when it stretches out...

Hi Kat, I don't shop ebay for just that reason. You're taking a chance that whatever you buy will fit. Breast forms will give you the closest thing to a natural bustline as far as feel, weight, fullness, and bounce. There are different methods of obtaining cleavage but most involve binding your chest before putting on your bra, then filling the cups with the form of your choice. I have three types of silicone forms and they all give me the feminine look I desire. If I wear a top that shows my bra and forms, I'll wear a cami under the top and that will usually help enhance my femme look.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Best advice, I think

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    Hi Kat, I don't shop ebay for just that reason. You're taking a chance that whatever you buy will fit. Breast forms will give you the closest thing to a natural bustline as far as feel, weight, fullness, and bounce. There are different methods of obtaining cleavage but most involve binding your chest before putting on your bra, then filling the cups with the form of your choice. I have three types of silicone forms and they all give me the feminine look I desire. If I wear a top that shows my bra and forms, I'll wear a cami under the top and that will usually help enhance my femme look.
    Good silicone forms can be glued on. But, the tops of them still show in a "cleavage" blouse. Try a black or white cami. Depending on which looks best under your outfit!

I get next to nothing by taping, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If you mesure you chest and it mesures 32 you add 5 to it and that(37) round up because bra sizes only come in even sizes so a 38 is what you should buy. hope that helps

Lauren
    Always Remember....There could never be sweet if there were no sour.
    http://www.myspace.com/laurentg1973

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar

May I suggest

Last week I posted a thread that could help you.

How to create credible cleavage

Maybe it could be of help for what you're looking for. It's cheap, you can do it easily and if it doesn't work, you didn't spend more than 6 bucks and you had a little fun while at it.

It even has pics of the process and the results.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones