Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What don't you like about being a guy?

Red face What don't you like about being a guy?

I saw the thread about what we like about being a girl - eveything I guess! - but what don't you like about being male?

There's quite a few things I could point to, but for me the worst is 'nuts', 'balls', testicles, whatever you want to call them. They get in the way, they stick out the side of my knickers, they're a nuisance. Not sure how I'd explain to my wife if I got rid of them though.

Ronna's Evil Twin
    You could poke them up inside your body and hope they get stuck there, but I don't recommend that

"Stephanie"
    I'm a little perplexed. The question seems to imply that there's something to like about being a guy. Sorry, but I would have to disagree. I hate EVERYTHING about being a guy. Life sucks, then ya die.
    Love,
    SilkenPrincess

I love being a guy, but I'm only a CD, not a TG.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

What don't I like? If I was a guy inside, I'd like being a guy on the outside. I just don't like looking in the mirror and seeing a guy looking back at me. It's supposed to be a woman.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

i care beeply about spects of my male personality. As for my member and balls , not really caring adout them. My female side has been opressed so long ,so she is just starting to grow.
    Last edited by Milla; 05-21-2005 at 02:57 PM.

BODY HAIR
    DonnaT

What don't I like about being a guy?

The fact that I have a much more restricted range of "acceptable" clothing than women have. Women can wear most men's clothing, short of suits and ties, just fine in our society.

Having to do all the work in relationships. Having to try to read women's minds and guess what they want and don't want. Women have been trained to wait for men to make the first move, and that's just wrong. Women are usually the ones who want things to go slower, so when the woman is ready the man certainly is!!

Tristen Cox
    OMG you're kidding right? I'm TS. I hate being a guy(EWWW I said they word) YUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    BODY HAIR
    Boy....Donna you hit it right on the head!!
    Damn body hair. I can get it to grow everywhere else on my body except where I really want it....MY HEAD!!
    Someone really needs to develop a body hair removel chamber....where we can step in and have all of our body hair removed at once!
    CD science fiction at it's best!

Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    In the past, when I was in college, I had the dubious distinction of a being in a fraternity with a bunch of alpha male, ultra-aggressive, loud mouthed, obnoxious assholes. The reason why I joined the fraternity was because I thought it would make me cool, it was the kind of thing that a normal guy would do.

Well, being a part of the frat didn't make me any more happy. In fact it made me angry and disgusted. Don't get me wrong. Some of these guys are really cool, and I'm still friends with them till this day. However, the majority of them I could barely stand to be around. They pretend have this aura of maschimo when in actuality I know they're weak and pathetic.

On top of all that these frat guys would argue all the time. And I thought guys were supposed to always get along. Who knew that they were all so petty and would bicker like a bunch of a women?

To top it off, one time at a party. One of my so-called frat buddies felt the need to go tell a girl that spurned his sexual advances that he wanted to kill her in front everyone at the party. This guy was later arrested by the police for threatening to kill the girl that he was interested in.

Pretty god damn stupid and outrageous eh? I could barely believe what I was hearing. It was at that point that I realized that I had pretty much had it, no longer wanted to associated with that group of neanderthals and I quit the fraternity.
    Last edited by Ashley Allison; 05-21-2005 at 01:15 PM.

I'm a cd not a tg but this touches on a subject I had to deal with for a long time. I'm a guy, born & hung like 1 but I luv wearing silk, lace, ruffles, dresses skirte tight blouses-so on-so on-so on. I had a really hard time dealing with "Sherry" (the girl in me) & until I acepted her as part of me & let her play when she can it was a war between us. She'd come out at the most ****ed up times, just when I didn't want her to, to be noticed I guess. I even gave all my girly things (over $2,000) away twice thinking I was turning gay or some crap. Then I had a long deep soul search with the both of us that took about 6 months. Now finally excepting "Sherry" as a real part of me makes life alot more enjoyable. No I'm not gay but I think about being with another cd when I dress up, I even have an email friend who like me is a cd--never been with another before & I think 1 day we might hook up for some play fun--maybe. Sounds strange for someone who claims there not gay but you have to be there to understand. I luv my male parts, especialy when it buldges in my silk panties trying to get out. I only wish someone would make a realistic set of boobs. I have a set of $500.00 attachable forms that stay on braless but they still leave something to be desired. Going bra-less (mine are 38-D) in a chiffon or silk see threw blouse drives me up a wall!! But back to the male thing, except youself for who & what ya are, have fun with both of em. Well I just came from Wal-Mart & bought a sexy purple with flowers mini dress in light cotton & cant wait to climb in bed with some lil cyber friends & introduce my new dress to them--later---SherryAnn

Smile Hair peace.

Interesting reply's !

I personally am quite fond of my testicles, and they can be a source of great pleasure.... I wouldn't know a frat if one bit me on the bum, so I can't comment on that. I do however fully agree with body hair being one of the biggest bloody pests there is. The other being the fact that for some reason it seems my bedroom (becuase I am a "bloke") and my private time are public domain items. I cant get any peace. If for instance my ex, or my sister or many other GG's I know demand private time everyone respects it, backs off and they get thier wish, if I ask for private time everyone pop's round to check I'm ok, or to borrow spanners, or to catch me (no pun intended) while I am at home to ask me stoopid questions. They come in and wander about, room to room.... I wont mind... I have nothing to hide... I'm a man after all.
    HEY YOU LOT !!! OUTTA MY HOUSE !!!!! NOW !!!!

Lost in herself....
    1) Talking about sports, not intersted in what the Bills prospects are this year

2) Body Hair, definitely. I've got hair on my fingers AND toes!! YUCK!!

3) Flat chest, narrow hips, skinny calves, big feet

4) Not being able to get a hug in the middle of the day without being regarded as strange

5) Not having "girlfriends" to cry with on those sad nights

(maybe the last 2 I could do something about)

StephanieCD
    I'm a guy. I don't mind. I sometimes wish I could switch like a superhero power - man today but woman tomorrow night

There are lots of things I dislike about being a guy - but the main one would have to be body hair for me too...

I wish there was a pill or something.

Automatic tranny Ashley Allison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mira
    3) Flat chest, narrow hips, skinny calves, big feet
    The chest, hips, and feet I totally agree with. However, for me the calves are the other way around. I think mine are too big. Is there any way to change the size of our calves?

Lost in herself....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Allison
    The chest, hips, and feet I totally agree with. However, for me the calves are the other way around. I think mine are too big. Is there any way to change the size of our calves?
    I'll switch with ya

I am a CD and when dressed love being a girl. When I am in boys clothes with girls underneath, guess I am half and half It really doesn't matter to me I have learned to love both.

AbbyLee

shaving

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar

Expectations.

Behavioral, of being successful, appearance expectations. But I'd like to think that I'm successfully doing my part to change that.

However I am thankful that no matter what sex I could have been born as, certain factors in my life would have been the same: clothing selection, sorority life, long hair, etc.

Charlie
    Last edited by gender_blender; 05-21-2005 at 02:16 PM.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Having to do all the work in relationships. Having to try to read women's minds and guess what they want and don't want. Women have been trained to wait for men to make the first move, and that's just wrong.
    Uhhhhh, what women do you hang around?!?! Pulllleeeeeeeeeze. Having to read women's minds, guess what they want and do all the work in relationships. It's a two way street. I don't find men to be any more an enigma than women.

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

Yep its got to be shaving and male body hair for me too. Having to go through the daily grind of shaving has to be the biggest pain of being a guy.

And when you want to be a girl for a while, well you have to shave even more carefully and even closer........ lifes not fair !

Big feet. Women's size thirteen kinda limits my choice of shoes.

I actually like my body hair when I'm in guy mode, though it limits me to long sleeve blouses and long skirts when I dress (if I want to go out, or photograph myself). In fact, I think if I were a GG, I'd still be CD/TG (whatever I am now?) and would desire to have the strength and ruggedness (and stupidity) and all else that goes along with being a male.

Stephanie, when you get that superhero thing figured out, give me a call.

~Sigrid

I'll take the pink one.
    "Just be honest, be faithful and have fun" ~ my wife

Angry

Oh, I so agree with (nearly) all of you. All the things you hate, I subscribe to also. However, there is one more thing that I hate more than anything, and that's the stupid bit that goes with the nuts! The darn thing is too small to be any sorce of pride as a male, but it still ruins everything for me as a girl. I don't mind shaving any area, I can work on making my arms and shoulders and chest more feminine, I'm getting my waist into shape and developing a nice walk, but what can I do with the stupid, self-willed pathetic appendage that still marks my body as belonging to a (yuk) man!

Love and kisses

Natalie
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    This one is easy to answer ....................

what don't I like about being a guy? .............Everything.

love mand xxx