Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Part of the parcel ?

Chewies sister-moulted!

Part of the parcel ?

I think its fair to say , for most of us living our lives often dressed in our fave female clothing , feeling gentle calm and at one we take the role further - I often enjoy doing the odd chore around the home enfemme , be it cleaning or ironing ..... but theres one aspect of my crossdressing / femanine parcel I dont seem to be able to grasp.....

Cooking.

I can even burn tinned goods in a flash....

I,m sure I,m not alone in this , but , its a shame because for once I,d love to dish up something simple n tastey for my partner.
    Something that did,nt arrive in a box , from a place called Dominoes.

What do the other forum members manage to rustle up ??
    And more to the point is it easy - lol

Banned Read only
    I love to cook......Try this one for size home made beef noodles very easy to make and doesen't take that much effort. Just take two cups of flour and mix with 4 to five eggs 1 tbsp of salt and pepper or to taste.When mixing the noodles make sure before you roll them out the mixture is dry, not pasty or damp add more flour if needed then roll out as if you are making a pie crust. I like to buy cheap meat for this and I usally buy round steak or chuck but any type of beef will do. To prepare the beef I like to sear it first then cook it to a medium rare. Now that the noodles are rolled out and have dried for a half hour roll it up and cut into 1/3 wide in to 1 inch long noodles. take the beef from your pan after cooled and chop it into nice eatiable cubes then place the beef with some beef broth I buy it in cans takes about 4 and place it into a bigger pot to simmer add celery seed once simmerering place the noodles in the pan not all at once but evenly so they don't stick togather,add mushrooms if you like cooks in about an 1/2 to 45 minutes serves up to 6.
    Last edited by curse within; 08-12-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Cooking comes easy to me, Michelle. Not everyone has a knack for it, but if you can follow directions, it's not hard.

Get one of those three or four ingredient recipe cookbooks, not something that has recipes that take herbs imported from wherezastan.
    DonnaT

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistress michelle View Post
    I think its fair to say , for most of us living our lives often dressed in our fave female clothing , feeling gentle calm and at one we take the role further - I often enjoy doing the odd chore around the home enfemme , be it cleaning or ironing ..... but theres one aspect of my crossdressing / femanine parcel I dont seem to be able to grasp.....

Cooking.

I can even burn tinned goods in a flash....

I,m sure I,m not alone in this , but , its a shame because for once I,d love to dish up something simple n tastey for my partner.
    Something that did,nt arrive in a box , from a place called Dominoes.

What do the other forum members manage to rustle up ??
    And more to the point is it easy - lol

I also enjoy doing domestic chores en femme; dunno why, but I'm seem to do a better job of it if I'm dressed.

As for cooking, I can cook just about anything, it's just a matter of whether I'd want ot or not. Being alone it just wouldn't make sense to spend hours on a 7 course masterpiece. I use a lot of boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper, Wanchai Ferry (actually pretty passable Chinese food), etc. I never took any classes, it's just an innate talent I guess. For the prepared or partially prepared dishes it's just a matter of following directions and experimentation. For scratch cooking just think of things that suit your fancy and go for it. Sure, you'll ruin a few dishes and end up eating out of a box a few times, but this is how we learn. Another thought: if your Mum is still around and you liked her cooking you could ask her for a few recipes. I did that and now I can still enjoy my Mom's cooking even though I live a good distance away.

Just dive in. It's fun!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Love to cook here too

There are lots of simple, hard to mess up ideas for tasty munchies.

The simplest meal we enjoy is just pinto beans and lentils with ham shanks.

Get a slow cooker (sometimes called a crock pot) and pour in 4 cans of chicken broth with the pot on low.
    Put a 1lb bag of pinto beans and 1lb bag of lentils in a pot of cold water to soak for about an hour.

Add a tablespoon of salt to the mix. Place one ham SHANK, not hock in the broth. Add 3 tablespoons of Monterey Chicken Seasoning. Add 1 chopped whole white or yellow onion. When the beans are softened a bit, drain them in a collander to remove any grit or loose dirt and rinse.

Pour beans in crockpot and leave on low for about 4 hours.

Additional seasoning can be added to taste. We like to add about 2 tablespoon of jalapenos finely chopped.

The beans are done when the meat on the shank falls off the bone. Remove the bone and stir occasionally.

As the beans continue to cook , the starches will release a bit and the mix will thicken to the consistency of chile.

This will stick to your ribs, warm the cochcles or your heart and fill your tummy.

It is NOT too messy to fix so you ccan wear your Donna Reed cooking ensemble with heels and petticoats.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Stop it, Christine! You're gonna ruin my diet!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Cooking is cooking, it's not a gender thing (ever heard of all those famous male chefs?). If you have the feel for it, you can do it, whether you're wearing a dress or not.
    I love to cook, en femme or in drab.
    But if it's just not your thing, don't be downhearted. Lots of women hate to cook, too.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Straight, yet curvy
    I just don't want to splatter pasta sauce on my top!

But there's nothing like making a pb sandwich wearing a miniskirt!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Well if its an easy fave of mine its a huge baked potatoe , beans , lots of cheese and a large helping of chilli sauce .
    It does have certain side affects however , that I,m too lady like to divulge .....

Mistress of the outdoor grill

From about May til October, you can find me on the deck around dinnertime, grilling up some simple but (hopefully) tasteful meals. Lemon pepper chicken has been a favorite this summer....swordfish or salmon are always popular too. Unfortunately, the deck is in full view of about a dozen neighbors, so the Traci outfits are not involved. I save them for indoor kitchen activities. *giggle*

Cooking comes very naturally to me, perhaps its because i spent half my childhood with mum in the kitchen... One of the simplest meals is just to cut up a whole bunch of veges, give 'em a quick stir fry until they get hot and change colour but don't cook all the way through (I prefer veges almost raw), stir in a small amount of soy sauce, honey and some spices and serve on pasta or rice. i practically live off stir fries cos I'm lazy...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Cooking can be fun and easy if you learn the basics. Go to a book store and buy a basic cookbook that lists all the ingredients you'll need. Sometimes you get a picture of the finished dish and what to serve with it, from appetizer to desert. Start off with something simple and remember to wear a full apron so as not to have a mess on your dress! Enjoy!

I do all the thing you mention,and I love to cook, do it 99% of the time.
    My wife cook the other night, she said don't get use to this.

Anna

You can do it!

Bet you wern't that good with makeup at first either, it just takes practice, many the young groom has had to eat some rotten meals while his young wife learned her way around the kitchen, but as stated before, cookbooks can be alot of help and easy to follow, and you can go on line and find many places all about cooking. we like foodnetwork.com at my house, it has all the good stuff you see on cooking shows on there TV network. And yes get a good apron they really make you feel femmine in the kitchen, and saves many the outfit!
    Since I retired, I do 80 percent of the cooking in our house, but then I always did love to cook, and my mother taught all of her kids to cook, because when she got married, she didn't know how, and she had to learn the hard way.
    Tina B.

More than easy

Go to any good supermarket and have a good look around and if you look hrad enough you will find all these wounderful foods already prepard either in the chilled section or the frozen section and even in the fresh veg section they make it so easy these days all you need to do to turn out a really fantastic dinner is have the abilitly to read and follow instructions.
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Michelle - there's lot's of good advice here already. If I could just add my tuppence worth, go with the flow. Get with your feelings. I know it might sound odd but that is mostly how I cook. I often cook to a recipe once, but thereafter I modify it and make things up as I go along, depending on how I feel. Cooking by feelings is so relaxing. It helps to take a knowledge of the basics of what flavours go with what and you can get an idea of this from some web research and then playing around in the kitchen.

Sarah...

Cook?

Don't fret about it. Cooking is a chore. My favorite thing is making reservations.

Cooking is one of my passions and I do it every day (I'm not so good at grilling).

There are lots of cookbooks these days for quick meals. And for lots of meals, you can re-use the leftovers for other recipes. (Cooked chicken and fish are examples of leftovers that can become yet other means.) If I know I'll be cramped for time, I'll do casserole-type things which provide enough for 2 meals. And a crockpot is a life-saver some times: cut all the ingredients, turn it on before work ...and the meal is done when you get home.

Things like quesadillas, baked (or grilled) fish, potroast, are fairly straightforward to cook....and quick.

I like online sites like allrecipes.com which allow me to search for meals that use certain ingredients, provide time estimates, and show calorie counts.

Now desserts...that's something I'm willing to spent more time and effort in doing!

greensboro nc, wilmington nc, and in the fantasy land of your mind
    i'm a chef so cooking is a no brainer for me, but it took a little time and lots of practice to get that way, like some of our other sisters said go and get a cook book by a good home chef like julia child or paula dean and start from there, if it doesn't taste good the first time keep on trying until it does, my holindaise sauce started out being extra rich mayo for the longest time.
    when in doubt, dress

One of my hobbies is gourmet cooking. I am completely at home in the kitchen. Years ago, I wanted to increase my cooking skills. I signed up for cooking classes at the local university through their continuing Ed program. I became a groupie. I went to each term class for about 4 years until the chef, who taught the course, left for other ventures.

The classes upped my confidence to try new things. My skills definitely improved. Now, I am the one in the neighborhood who cooks the Christmas dinner. With neighbors and friends, I have had from 8 to 10 people for Christmas dinner for the last 5 years.

Jodi

I do most of the cooking in our house because I enjoy (my wife would rather to the baking)

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Necessity is the mother of invention. Live alone and you'd better learn how to cook. I can't afford to go out to dinner all the time. I'm no master chef but I can hold my own in the kitchen. Give it a try. It is not so hard.

Gen

What about chef salads ,its simple,the combinations are endless,works for lunch and dinner,veggies are healthy,and best of all ,you can keep fitting into that great dress.

my recipie box...

various forms of tatters (baked, hobo, mashed), burritos/tacos, spaghetti, chicken alfredo pizza (it knocks the sauce out of the delivery stuff) a cream sauce for topping spuds, steak or chicken. In the process of learning more stuff.

I had a roommate whom started me on the culinary path. I get good info from Alton Brown's show "Good Eats". He not only gives the "how" but the "why". it's all fairly easy, but I burned/ruined some groceries along the way. Just keep trying and always have PB&J fixins for "plan B"
    Last edited by NatalieBliss; 08-12-2008 at 10:04 PM.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

i own a restaurant-you can pm me for the menu!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol