Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My worst nightmare

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I never thought of this happening , but it certainly is very real as I,ll bet most folk who are uncomfortable with girls like us and who are spiteful would do enjoy doing this . Theyd probably get a "kick " out of embarressing a poor soul . They,d certainly get a "kick" outta me - right in the family allowance if in range.
    Strange , but when my hair was long ( looked like Robert Plants till I stupidly cut it of in denial ) I had many a confrontation with guys...... I remember standing at a bar , jeans , black Motorhead t-shirt , hair down ( was blonde with a pure white streak on the left side ) waiting to be served . Some guy sitting with 3 girls ( all middle aged ) loudly asked - " Oi , you married ?" When I calmy replied " yes mate , hows that do I know you ?" he flew across the room squared up to me like a caveman .Making remarkds on how his partner hated long hair. His wife , or girlfriend or whatever told him not to be silly and sit down . I then heard one of the other girls remark on how good condition my hair was . THe guy just sat there scewing me up , scowling . The three girls all a rather shade of embaressed red. I did feel for em so I decided to find a drink elsewhere.....
    So I drank my beer , and left .
    Hair today , gone tommorrow.
    As I walked out the door I looked back , the guys partner ( I presume ) sheepishly waved and smiled ......he launched into her with a right mouthful ....poor girl.
    I mean , why look out and cause trouble .....just because of how someone looks ???

Good thread.

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Some of my more used wigs are fitted with wig clips.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/50pcs-clip-sna...em350087098895

These are more practical than bobby pins and can be stitched inside the wig, and then they clip to your own hair. it's possable to fit as many of these as you wish, six, or even eight if you wanted, I normall do four to six myself and they do secure a wig down very well, Ie it would take some effort to tug the wig of your head if held in place with these.

I always carry a spare wig with me, just incase, turned inside out and at the bottom of a large bag, it doesn't take up much space.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I've been wearing wigs out for years now and have never had a problem, either by accident or by design--If you are real concerned about it, buy a shorty style wig to carry in your purse in case your regular crowning glory comes off and gets lost.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]