Thread: Bad with Titles Part 2

Ronaldo Explosivo halfman_halfamazing's Avatar

Bad with Titles Part 2

Ok well the other day I went to see my mom at work. She works at the JCPenney styling salon and she told me to go get some clothes cuzz she had a coupon. Ok I said. I got my stuff and we were paying at the Catalog register cuz it's right outside the salon. I was dressed kinda male like afterall it was Lisa who dropped me off (mom didn't know) so the register lady, I don't blame her for thinkiing it, but she was making small talk with my mom I mean they work right next to each other and she asked if I was her son or grandson. My mom said 'who?' and she said 'the boy' and my mom goes 'its not a boy its a girl' and they have a laugh blah blah and again I thought
    S.O.B. if you're gonna call me a guy don't do it in front of my mother! Why does this happen to me!
    Then the lady said 'well you can never tell these days can you?'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Ron is like, like...half man half amazing...no doubt ~
    it's okay Justin Bieber, I'm 21 and my voice is barely changing too.

Sounds kinda mixed up. Said the right thing, but in front of the wrong person. The line about not being able to tell these days is kinda cool that things like androgyny are becoming more common these days so people are starting to see that gender presentation isn't quite so clear cut anymore.
    Story of my life –>

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    Hee, that happened to me today. Someone was trying to get me and my dad's attention, and he kept saying, "Gentlemen, gentlemen!"

I didn't correct him, certainly, and my dad didn't want to talk to the guy, so he didn't say anything either

Hey, at least you're passing, then Even if you don't want people to call you 'he' in front of your mother.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.