Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIY breast

DIY breast

Ok, I've been using these regular old party size balloons and I hook them to the spigot and fill them up until they weigh about 2-4 pounds each. Yes, I'm a rather big girl and I need to look HWP or I feel like I've done it wrong. I put the bath scales next to the sink and then weigh each one and leak water back out until they weigh pretty close to the same thing. Then I double tie them off.

Now this works so-so but it really isn't shaped just right. Good weight and bounce and all but they don't really fill the cup up the right way and they appear too round. I'm going to be alone in about a week for a few days and I want to let Kayla come out for awhile but I want to make some really good breast this time.

I read where some have used rice in a piece of stocking but I don't think that would feel very real. I saw someone used cooking oil but my question is what type of balloon do you use? What type should you just use period to achieve a more natural looking breast that will fill the cup better?

How do you ever fill a balloon with cooking oil or anything like that when you can't put it into the balloon under pressure like hooking it to a faucet? What am I missing here...can someone provide pics or links or something helpful. I can't afford to buy forms right now and they wouldn't be here fast enough anyway.

To give a more natural look you might try rubber foam falsies with a slight nipple on them for a more natural look.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by `Kayla` View Post
    How do you ever fill a balloon with cooking oil or anything like that when you can't put it into the balloon under pressure like hooking it to a faucet?
    Funnel, I would imagine.

But oil of any kind can degrade latex, whether balloons or condoms, so I wouldn't want to try it on anything other than
    specialized balloons such as mylar -- water leaking is embarrassing enough, but oil leaking gets all over everything and ruins clothes and furniture and can't simply be left to dry.

Well I won't be going out nobody will see me that is for sure. I've been doing water balloons and even slept in them and I've never had a leak or anything.

I want something that is more natural looking in shape cause the balloons I've been using are just round and they don't really look that good. I was hoping someone could make a suggestion or help until I can buy forms and find somewhere to keep them hidden. My SO doesn't know and won't support this, so I would just like to keep it to myself as I have all these years already.

I thought a funnel also but don't see how you'd put more into the balloon because there is no pressure to expand the balloon by just pouring into it. I wondered if maybe there was a certain balloon that I wasn't using that maybe I should?

JUst buy the good silicone breast forms, they don't leak, no mess and they're ready to go with nipples.
    HUGS Sandra

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    use rice or birdseed in a nylon stocking
    Drumming, My other hobby

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by `Kayla` View Post
    I thought a funnel also but don't see how you'd put more into the balloon because there is no pressure to expand the balloon by just pouring into it.
    It isn't nozzle pressure that expands a water balloon, it is the weight of the water. Weight is a force, just as pressure is. (The intrinsic quality of matter that is operated upon by gravity is "mass"; an object has the same mass even in 0 gravity, and that mass can be detected in various ways. "Weight" is the force that is exerted upon the mass of an object by virtue of the gravitational field -- so in outer space, where there is next to no gravity, you can be "weightless", but your mass is the same.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I haven't thot about this stuff in 8 years!

However, back in the day, I made tons of my own breast forms! Use a simple bicycle pump. Unscrew the top, take out the pump and handle, and put in the liquid u want in your balloons. I used a variety of liquids in mine. But never COOKING OIL! I think u should find something else! Yuck!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    I was going to suggest rice or birdseed in a nylon stocking but Carroll beat me to it. When I first started out I used rolled up socks, not very realistic but easy to do. The foam falsies are an inexpensive alternative also. I personally don't like the balloons and liquid of any kind idea. FYI you can buy Pals breast forms for $60 and they will be at your door step in 3 days if you order on line. They are not silicone so can never leak. In fact you can trim them to the size you want with a scissor. This is what I use and am satisfied with how they look and feel. If you are interested just google Pals.

Just fill your garden sprayer with cooking oil --pump up and go. (Ok I am a landscaper.)

Actually condoms work pretty well--with water--not so sure about oil.

Either way do the stress test first. Hold them 6 feet high over your tub. Drop three times; if dont break, good to go

Give this a try get a big caulking gun, two large tubes of silicone caulk,two balloons, cut the tip off of the tubes and put them in a balloon fill them up till they get the size you want, tie them like you do the water balloons this should give weight and bounce, I have not tried this but in theory it should work, I take that back I did try it with some sandwich bags and it worked, so give this a try and see what happens. Jenni
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

DIY Breasts

[IMG][/IMG] Hi Kayla. I have been using the balloon method for years with great success. My one difference from most of the others,is, that I fill mine with a gel that is used to retain water in pot plants ( available at any garden centre )
    You can make your breast to any size and indeed have a selection on hand to suit your mood.
    I make them two ways.

1 Add two heaped teaspoon full of gell crystals into the balloon then slowly fill the balloon to your chosen size, Now sqeeze the neck of the balloon tight twist it a couple of time then tie it off tightly. I takes a bit of practice but I think it's well worth the effort. The knot you tie acts as a nipple and if you can do two, the nipple make look bigger through a sweater or a thin dress.

2 The only difference here, is that I fill the balloon to the size I want, then add some more water and pour this into a bowl, twice obviously I now add my chosen amount of crystals, more if you want. Then I leave them to swell and then, I use a syringe used in icing a cake. Fill the syringe and inject the gel into the ballon and Hey Presto you have your breast.
    I think I feel a lot safer than using condoms and should they burst the gell can be retained inside your bra and you have time to ecuse yourself, should you be out and about.
    Hope I haven't made the instructions too complicated.

Good luck, I think you love the feel and the bounce you get with this way.

Love Joanne

Target stores have some nice silicone breast enhancers in their lingerie section for around $25 I noticed last weekend. I've used various brands of these for years. You can even double up on them if you need larger breasts.

Go to a Target and buy them. No waiting and no mailing issues.
    Paula

Wallmart has the enhancers for 15$ and I use 2 pair, they work very well.

I was using balloons with air in them I got some forms and love them and there is no mess id something malfunctions. And they look a lot more natural . Give them a try hun.
    Angie

DIY breast

Hi Kayla, no matter what kind of DIY breast forms you make, you will not be satisfied. Sooner or later your going to be completely dis-satishfied with the diy boobs. I tried making them for years an could never make them the same or the right size. I bought a pair of forms from gel products. They are much better than the $9 nhancers from wally world. The only thing I didn't like about the gel product was the part against the skin is flat and does not contour to the body. They come in many different cup sizes, with or without nipples in light or darker texture. I bought tear drops size c with nipples. I love them, they feel almost real. Has anybody else purchased forms from gel products?

Well, I like the weight of the balloons because that causes them to hang somewhat like real breast. I don't like the way that you see the balloons when you look down into the bra or top.

I'd like something that would really make cleavage and look like real breast when you look down at them. And I don't want something that sits up and is so perky...I'm not a "perky" person.

I remember back when I was younger I'd look through the "adult books" and I saw this thing called a treasure chest, anybody remember this or know about it? It was a little more than just forms it looked kinda like a complete top you wore.

I'm just tired of using the balloons because of the color and shape, I've never had luck with making nipples with the knot either. I want something that is heavy and something that looks natural with cleavage.

Hi Kayla

Over many years and many different types of attempts at making my own forms , the most successful being large balloons with glass bead media filler with some air space so the media can conform to the shape of your bra cup , the weight and size is adjustable with balloon size and amount of media.
    Then I purchased my first pair of silicone forms and I was sorry I waited so long , they are the most realistic and come in different shapes , sizes , colors , with or without nipples and you can even use self stick nipples if you want to change your look from time to time .
    If there is any way you can get them you will not be disappointed .
    good luck Tomara

"I want something that is heavy and something that looks natural with cleavage."

Yeah, I know what you mean. I always had the "Happy" of happy birthday showing in my cleavage. I have tried it all and wound up getting silicon breastforms. I got mine from

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

It's worth the price.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Balloons are a bad idea. Period. I guess you haven't had one break yet. And using oil instead of water... I see a ruined outfit if one bursts.
    Walmart has silicone push-up pads for about $20 that have worked great for me, but they're not that big, but, then again, neither am I.
    I had super-glued 2 pairs together to make larger forms once, but they were too big for my frame. Maybe they'd look OK on you.
    Other than that, you should order real forms. You can even order surgical glue so you can go bra-less if you want. Some girls here have good forms, some others don't need them.
    Experiment a bit.
    Walmart sure won't give a "shix" if you buy some... It's all money in the bank to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Two to four pounds for each boob sounds excessive. When I made my own water boobs they weighed a pound and a half each for 42D. You need to use very large balloons, fill with water until they are not over half full, squeeze out all the air, then tie off. You should not stretch the balloon when filling, you do not want to inflate them, that is what gave you the round shape. Though not as good, you could put several smaller filled balloons in your bra to fill out the cup, the cup will form the proper shape if it is a support type of bra. An alternative to water is any water soluble viscous substance, such as hand lotion, corn syrup (my favorite), dish washing liquid, liquid hand soap, or a cream hand cleaner like GoJo. The thicker liquids act much like silicone in breastforms. Stay away from any oils or petroleum solvents or greases as they will dissolve the latex the balloon is made from. Just a warning, the scent from your filling will permeate through the balloon, so choose accordingly. The best filling I used was unflavored gelatin. It was as good as silicone forms, but turned rancid in a couple of days and the balloons had to be thrown out. A turkey baster works well for filling balloons. I now have several pairs of silicone breast forms, and like the fit and convenience they give me.

Pamela

I have given this a bit of thought and have added a few suggestions with an idea of my own. If you fill a strong balloon with water then fill a nylon with a little of the small foam balls foung in a child's toy or a neck pillow. See the picture below the foam like pieces are on the right. After ading the foam add the water ballon and wiggle the foam around the balloon. Then tie a tight small knot in the nylon cut off the excess nylon and the knot if tight will appear nipple-like. The tightness of the nylon around the foam and balloon will allow you to squish it into the desired shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Be yourself society doesn't know that there is no such thing as being normal.

If you can't find the silver lining make your own.

Get a box of Knox gelatin, mix it about double strength and fill the balloons.
    use helium grade balloons.

It worked well for me

Otherwise, go to Walmart and get two sets of enhancers.
    I've used a 'c' enhancer on top of a 'b' with a blob of cured silicone placed between them for a nipple effect. (like a sandwich)
    Works really nicely

Hi Kayla and everyone.
    For the perfect weight, feel and mallability, can I recomend coarse semolina in a condom. It feels perfect when you handle it, there is no sharp content like seeds, rice etc to burst the condom and it's a dry perfectly safe medium. You dont have to put it into a stocking after the condom and it's skin coloured. And what about the price !!!!!. For the cost of 25 condoms and a kilo of coarse semolina (about £5 ($10) you can have near perfect boobs for months. As it's a dry substance, a pair will last for days and the condom nipple looks and feels great.
    It sounds more like a cookery tip doesn't it ?.
    Geraldine. xx

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar
    Water in Ballons mmm.............. I had a horrible exiperence with these, one explode on me (I think it was a faulty ballon) all of sudden i was cold and wet! things we go throu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!