Thread: Breasts in male mode

Breasts in male mode

Hi everyone,

As most of you already know I have grown some breasts to the size on a B Cup. I also am out at work that I have grown them and that I do wear a Bra to work. Of course I am the talk of the plant, and I really do not care what anyone says. To be truthful though everyone is taking it pretty well though. Oh ya, I have a few that give me the evil eye and of course they are guys. But I have had a lot of looks from the Ladies I work with. I have even been asked by a couple of them to come around and talk to them, something they never did before. The fact that I am not Gay is really great in my eyes as they know this too. It is fun having girls talk about you and to you.

I have also been looking like this in the stores I go to, and so far I have never had any problems anywhere and as a matter of fact I get a lot of looks from the ladies and some great smiles, that I never had before. I do believe that if more guys would come out and dress more like we want, that the more we will be accepted.

GGs will see us as another prospect rather than a problem. I mean there are way more GGs out there than GMs in the first place and if they find out we are not Gay and want to be with GGs, then the door should open and I for one will be there a looking at the GGs right back.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

It's great that you are enjoying your new found fame. you go girl.
    Angie

Wow! You are breaking new ground for us all, Amy. I am not that bold--not yet. And my little boobies don't get any stares at all. Maybe if i developed some muscle...

I only wish i could feel comfortable out and about dressed the way i want to be. Sometimes i am comfortable, but i am always nervous--especailly if i have to interact with another person. I am really a basket case if i have to deal with a male salesman. And groups of young girls always seem to notice me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Amy,

You're my hero! Go go go!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Once I wore Bra to work

Wore an underwire bra that wasn't padded or a push-up once at work under a shirt that was loose with a plaid pattern. I kept looking in the mens room mirrors to see if it was visble, didn't appear to be visible. No one made a comment but a lot of people seemed to pat me on the shoulder that day.

Haven't worn since then at work, but I always wear thongs and on some days wear black spandex pants without pockets etc..which are tight fitting. I'm comfortable with spandex pants and thongs, but I also wear feminine cut tops as well from time to time. Can only go full femme on Halloween, looking forward to it. Kim

If you have breast now why not go in female mode to work? That is what your after transistioning right? Your at a point I wish I was at, I have someone else to take into consideration and we have built a life together. She doesn't have a problem with Sandra being me, just no breast Yet. You are making the transition right? GO FOR IT!
    I've noticed when I'm in Sandra mode the GG's are more receptive to me and we talk about all kinds of things, girl talk you know. We even make remarks of that time of the month and I do recognize it when it hits. I never would of thought I would remotely come close to that time of the month. Thats one of the many little things I figure out when I accepted me for me that explained why I behaved the way I did.
    HUGS Sandra

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Amy,

Well done you! It's great that you are out to work (I'm not ) and that you also enjoy having a B cup development in boy mode.

I myself have a reasonable amount of loose flesh and "relaxed pectoral muscle" that equates to a natural A cup in boy mode. I too also wear a bra to work and also all other times outside of work as well as part of my "everyday underwear".

As far as GGs perhaps not finding us as threatening or concerning as GMs (I think that's what you're alluding to) I do agree. I dress pretty damm girly for a guy in boy mode (outside of work) and I have never had a problem at all with women, they often smile or at least treat me the same as any other person. Guys on the other hand, see I am presenting as a fairly obvious feminine male and often really give me "the stare" ... you know, the one that says "I can can kick your a$$" (i.e. "male pecking order") ... I just ignore them and find it all rather humorous.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-14-2008 at 11:53 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Way to go, Amy. Sounds like the GG's you work with are an open minded bunch. It must feel great to be able to go about without a lot of friction in your workplace. BTW, what factory do you work in? If you don't want to tell me here, PM me then we can chat about it. Erickka.

Where I work it would be to hot and dirty to dress in anything but a t-shirt and jeans and that is what I wear and most everyone else does too. So, as far as being in girl mode at work, you could say I already do. I wear clear nail polish, girl t-shirts, bras, panties, I have even been known to wear mascara and lipstick, true the lipstick is the same color as my lips, but I know it's there.

I really am enjoying the way I dress at work and out around town. We all need to show our true colors or at least as much as we can. I think if you were to do as I do and let your breasts grow over a years time that no one will give a darn, just tell them you don't know why they are growing just that they are. It's really none of their business anyway. Most employers won't take the chance for a law suite over a guy wearing a Bra. They cannot prove you are not what you are showing.

I am not like some here, I do not plan on the operation, I enjoy the way I am. Yes, I feel female inside and I really wish I were female, but, I can still be the female I want to be without the operation.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]You are doing well with yourself. If questioned in male mode, abut the breasts, it is a fact that lots of older men and some younger men grow them spontaneously it is called gynemastia, and one 18 year old told me he had them since he was 14, since he is not CD or trans he was planning surgery to remove themj.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Amy sweetheart,
    I am at a point in life I really don't care what people say or do.
    This prostate med I am on has a side effect of breast growth and believe me I am a full B. I wear a t-shirt and my boobs are there if I wear a bra it just helps them, I know you understand.
    My wife only gets upset when we go out and I have a bra on but she has learned to live with it. I have tits and I am sorry I have to do what I do and the hell with what people say or laugh at.
    Yes if anyone needs to know I do get those looks from everyone.

Male Breast are a fact of life and something to be proud of. I know I am proud of mine and I show them off. In a Bra that is.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Yes! I love my little A's. They fit me fine and, beter yet, they are still fairly perky! Unexspected and very welcome within the last ten of my 60 year experience. It must be synthetic estrogen and chemical estogen mimics from out-gasing plastic compounds. Whatever; let's all be proud and show them what we'v got! "Chest Out!"

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    hi Amy, i take it these are just growing naturally as opposed to any other additional herbal supplements or hormones, right?

Hi Amy, you are to be commended for your courage. seriously! this is a very intolerant society as we all know. I have 38As and I have to present as a male. I rarely wear Tee shirts as the girls 'tent' and I think it is obvious--at least in my mind ! I love my little girls, don't plan on SRS, and am not on estrogen now--not sure it that 4 months or so starting the 'growth' or the anti androgens that I take to squelch the hated Testosterone-the source for all the wars and meanness in the world (in my humble opinion). Good luck and I am sure you will make new, tolerant friends. best wishes, helenr

Amy, I love and share your attitude. I'm the very proud owner of natural C cup breasts and I too wear a bra all the time. So far I have yet to get a negative comment about them, except from my wife who is unhappy we wear the same size bras. None of my fellow male engineers at work have treated me any differently but some of the GGs here in the office have become more chatty with me.

I try to present and dress definitely more female than male (haven't worn anything male in several years now) and the majority of the reaction/response from people is neutral. I don't recall any seriously negative encounters in reference to my attire except for 3 teen aged boys in the mall once rather loudly announcing "that guy's wearing a bra". However he did continue with "nice bra" directed to me.

I'm happy things are going well for you and always be proud of being the special person you are.

Hugs.

-Paula-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

I have been approched by a couple of Ladies at work and they would never have talked to me before, but now, they are talking to me about my delopement. I still have not really had any bad vibes from anyone except from my GGLady. She is upset I am not more of a man to her. She expects me to be man all the time, not just sometimes. I do not think we are going to last to much longer.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

Gold Member
    Amy is taking the world by storm.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Wannabe View Post
    I have been approched by a couple of Ladies at work and they would never have talked to me before, but now, they are talking to me about my delopement. I still have not really had any bad vibes from anyone except from my GGLady. She is upset I am not more of a man to her. She expects me to be man all the time, not just sometimes. I do not think we are going to last to much longer.
    Hope you never split up, but if you do at least you have some admirers where you work.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

I wear a bra to work most days. Sometimes it is noticeable, sometimes it isn't, but no one has ever said anything. Either way, my boobs are very obvious now, and I do get a lot of looks, as in people talking to me, looking into my eyes, but occasionally, surreptitiously glancing down at my chest. Mainly women, it has to be said. Would love to know what they are thinking. That being said, everyone knows about me anyway, so its not a big deal for me. Recently, I showed quite a few people at work a picture of me on my digi camera, and they were all quite shocked. 4 of the women who saw it asked me why I don't go full time. I said when my electrolysis is sorted out, be prepared for a new me. They were all very sweet about it, no bad comments or stilted silences, I think they were just surprised at how I looked, better than they thought I would, possibly. Made me feel good, anyway.

Times are a changin and we are in the middle of it all. We can and will change the world, little by little.
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU