Thread: Slept Femme Last Night

Slept Femme Last Night

Last Night I slept femme. My eyelet cami which is purple with white polka dot and matching bottoms finally arrived from Victoria's Secret yesterday. Last night after we arrived home,I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I put on my blonde wig and did I look cute. So I decided since its sleep wear,why not sleep in it? So I slept in it and it felt great.When I woke up ,I put on one of my short shorts,and my blue Carolyn Taylor tank top. I just made the mistake of having Linguini with butter for lunch and some of splattered on it,so now I have in the wash and had to change into my brown halter with flowery design.Anyway, I really enjoyed being femme all night and all morning,but soon I have to get ready for work and its back in guy mode time.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Good for you. I sleep that way every night, and stay that way for morning coffee and then on to casual wear most of the day. Kay

Sounds like you had a great night. I'm happy for you.

I think that's everybody's fantasy!

I sometimes sleep in sleepwear and love it.
    Angie

Thumbs up Sleeping

Isn't great. I sleep most nights in cotton panties that I borrow from my wife and a t shirt. It is so comfortable, it doesn't bind me up like my man stuff does.

Jeannie
    Last edited by Jeannie; 08-15-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Tha spelling thing

It has been so long since I've slept in anything BUT a nightgown or teddy that I honestly don't remember the last time. I'd have to say it has been at LEAST 15-20 years. Even when traveling or camping, a nighty is a 'must have'. Years and years ago, I used to sleep in a t-shirt but never liked the way it all ended up wound up around me in the morning. I find that a nightgown stays in place better and is more comfortable all night (plus allows me to sleep with fewer sheets/blankets on the bed).

Even then, after probably decades, waking up in a nightgown, or spending the first half hour in the morning getting the coffee going and other small chores while in something long and frilly (but also comfy) is one of my joys every morning.

So congrats on your 'first time', I hope it can become a regular thing!
    Last edited by Cristi; 08-15-2008 at 07:58 PM.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Aspiring Member
    Felicity:
    Sounds great!. I rarely get do do that, but last week, I could almost every night while the family was away. Hope you get the opportunity more often.
    Susan