Thread: fake boobs?

fake boobs?

I don't wear a bra because I don't have boobs and I don't feel the need for them I was wondering if there are other cross dressers out there that will do the full effect just without the whole fake boob thing.

Each of us enjoys crossdressing in our own particular way. There is no "right or wrong" way. Personaly, I don't wear breast padding either. I don't know why, I just feel more "me" without them. And that's what its all about.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Funny thing:

Most crossdressers say that they dress because they prefer womens clothes - they look nice, are soft and pretty, feel good etc.

Wearing say a silky blouse, you will feel more of it on your chest when not wearing breast forms and a bra.

Also, bras are expensive and not necessary (only for aesthetic purposes).

There are real girls who are fairly flat-chested anyway.

A woman might wear a bra, as she needs some support. But when you don't need it, it is more difficult to explain why you would like to wear one.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

In may case I prefer the "fake boobs," as you so seem to like to call them, because of the weight and the feel of them as I move and breathe. They also fill out my look and make a symmetrical outline rather than some half and half look.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

I agree with Celeste, for me to have the weight and movement is important, It also gives me some shape.
    We are all different so whatever works for is OK.
    xx
    Stevie B

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    I'm definitely flat chested For years I did not wear either bra's or forms. Now that I have some, I use them frequently. Not always, but most of the time, if I am going out. At home, very rarely. For me, it just makes a more complete feminine look. Yes, they feel quite false and it is hard to "forget they are there". Still, the look makes up for the difficultly.

Charlene

I wear what use to be called falses and they do great to make my figure look more like a girls. I have small boobs but not enough to fill out a bra completely. Like the way they make me look and fell when they fill out a nice dress or blouse. Don't get dressed without them.

For quite awhile I felt that silicone forms were a necessary ingredient for my femme appearance, and I do enjoy breastforms, but lately I've been dressing without them and must confess that there's something liberating about a more "natural" look. It just feels right, more "me", for right now at least. It seems more consistent with my philosophy of just being a femme guy (and a bi guy at that) in a skirt, as opposed to trying to pass as a GG.

And while I can't prove or quantify this, it seems like other people respond more favorably to my not taking the female impersonation so far. I know that guys used to be intensely curious about my breasts, but they usually seemed disappointed when they learned they were fake, and I think GGs usually thought they were silly.

The only caveat is that a few of my tops -- mainly the buttoned shirt types -- might fit better with forms since they have darts sewn into the pattern, but the knit tops, which is what I usually wear, look fine without forms, especially now that I've lost so much weight.

I'm sure I will wear forms again, but this summer, flat is where it's at!

I can relate to this......
    I do wear bras and sometimes like to experience wearing them as if I had female breasts, but I have male breasts on a male body

When I'm trying to create a more convincingly femme appearance for a photo then certainly I'd wear breast forms (my home made version anyhow..)

Otherwise, at home, it'll often be the man-in-a-skirt thing. Simple but expressive of how I feel/wish I were

I'm the "lady-guy" afteral .....
    "Know, first, who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.”
    Epictetus (Greek Stoic philosopher) [SIZE="2"](who I'd never heard of either until I stumbled on the quote in "How to walk in high heels" by Camilla Morton )[/SIZE]

When I first started dressing there was a period of time where I went without a bra or stuffing it but that didn't last very long. Now one of my main reasons in dressing up is so I have boobs.

I was thinking about this whole thing recently. I don't want to have fake breasts (though I would be happy with real ones) so I have the minimum padding up there, usually just enough to make a dress or a top drape properly. I do like wearing bras and cami tops though, I suppose because of all the lace and strappy bits.
    I wear more when I am going out en femme and trying to pass, but even then it's a small-breasted look rather than a flat chested look, which might be more noticeable.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

no fake boobs

I do not use, or own any fake boobs. I want to get them but they are just so expensive, that I have decided to spend my money on clothing and make-up and wigs instead. My wife says she like the way I look in my outfits with "tiny boobies" (her phrase). eventually I will probably buy a pair, but it is possible to look and feel wonderfully feminine without them.
    Victoria

Fake Boobs

I don't own any forms. Since I don't go out dressed, I just stuff by bras with nude hose for the look and shape. When I don't wear a bra, I just use what God gave me.

I wear breastforms for some of the same reasons a woman that has had a mastectomy wears them; balance, proper fit of clothing, a natural feeling. A woman wears them also to replace natural breasts that had to be removed; I wear them to replace natural breasts that through an accident of nature, being born with a male body, never developed. I determined my size by finding an underwire bra where the wire fit naturally around my breast tissue, then selecting a form that covered that same area of my chest. For me that is a 42C bra, a cup size that is a little smaller than average for the band size. Clothes fit best when I am wearing a bra and forms, and I feel much better. I think many, if not most, ts girls feel similar to myself on their reasons for wearing forms; non ts cd's don't have these gender issues and appear to like little or no enhancement, or go to the other extreme. The way to go is what makes you feel your best, and nobody else can say you are wrong.

Pamela

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I don't feel dressed unless I have on a bra and breast forms. I bought mine several years ago after trying tissue paper, then bird seed and water balloons. My silicone breast forms were expensive but definitely worth it. I just wish I'd gotten a little bit larger size.

Joanne

I ordered a few bras a while back, they were in different cup sizes, the sales associate on the phone pointed out the discrepency. I replied that one advantage e crossdressers have over genetic girls is that we can choose our breast size depending upon our mood.
    We are all unique in our crossdressing, do not feel that you have to conform with the rest of us nonconformists.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Is n't there an odd thought going on here about 'fake boobs'? Huge numbers of GGs use chicken fillet enhancers and many have implants to enhance themselves. Ask any man what he looks at in a woman and it's her cleavage: that is what defines a woman and if the point of dressing is to look like one or as near as you can get, then having a decent chestfull, en bon point, must be all part of it. Deliberately going flat chested seems just negative somehow.

Fi