Thread: hormones

hormones

can anyone enlighten me on breast development?

This site may have some info you can use:
    http://www.transgendercare.com/medic..._program_6.asp

Note that breast developemnet varies between individuals.
    DonnaT

LeslieGirl

RE: Hormones

Hi

I have discovered that adding Provera to already Estrogen, will give you a bouncy bounce breasts! Works for me!

LeslieGirl

I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself, but there's a Yahoo Group called Doityourself Hormones (or something like that) which has thousands of posts. They'll tell you all you could ever want to know.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KELLYANN
    can anyone enlighten me on breast development?
    Hi Kelly,

I would seek medical advice. Drugs can play havoc with your body and you need to be monitored.

Sorry to be a killjoy - I've given this as an asnwer several times the last few days - but I'm on hormones and male hormone blockers and although I've not noticed any ill effects, because I am being monitored (more closely in the last couple of months) they have been playing me up and this was only picked up by my regular blood tests.

Anne

Hormones

Kellyanne,

I will second Anne's advice - hormones are powerful and potentially dangerous drugs with very real risks attached. The worst is the potential for the formation of blood clots that can KILL you before you can even dial 911. Please, don't try them without medical supervision. That said, what can you expect in the development line? Best way to get an idea is to look to your mother, sisters if any and other female relatives - what you will likely get is controled by your genetic background. If they all run to a B or C cup it is likely that you eill be in the same range. Ditto for other sizes.
    And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.

-Anais Nin

Peace,

Alice