Thread: Drag at the beach.

Drag at the beach.

It was almost a perfect place to go out. I recently traveled to the Upper Peninsula in Michigan for a week long vacation right off the coast of Lake Superior at Bay View Campground. It was a wonderful trip to begin with, but what topped it off was on the first day of camping, late at night, I decided to go on the beach with a flower outfit (long sleeve and long skirt with a slit to the knee, very cute by the way, oh yea, and my breast forms on as well. Now mind you now wig, no make up, and not shaved, which means full goatee and mustache. The only time that I could have done it was at night. Just the fact that I did it was enough, but dam it felt good and free. Must have just been a few minutes that I did go down , but non-the-less, Was phenomenal . The wind blowing my skirt back and forth, uggg, make me feeeeelll soo girly, hehe. That was a first and will not be the last, maybe next time I can get a campsite at the end of the area so that way I can walk to beach longer and not be so paranoid that someone would catch or see me. No pictures , well at least me in drag, anyways.

Maria

Life is what you make it.

If you enjoyed it that much keep it up! Believe me those moments are truly wonderful.

The beard might have to go in time though!

Much Love,

Jane

Hi Maria,

We were at Monocle Lake just down the road from Bay View last week also. Almost went to Bay View. Only time I got to dress was out side at night by the campfire. Enjoyed the freedom of being outside while dressed. I'll be it was exhilerating on the beach!

Diane

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

There's something to this, being dressed out in nature

I think you've described the feeling very well. The "freedom"; a feeling of being a female outside, but completely safe!

I have been out swimming in my pool some evenings and nites. In my femskin suit. With mask and wig. While there's still some lite, with a bikini on, and naked at nite.

I have several neighbors that mite see me, but all they'll be able to see, is a strange woman in my pool.

I casually swim, or just float and look up at the stars! Imagining I'm a woman out for a dip is so easy!

I could NEVER feel that way, if I thot there was a way for them to believe they were seeing a man!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Maria good for you hun and you go girl.
    Angie

i have been at the beach twice this year in my one piece suit, heels, hose, wig nails the works. I felt amazing, men coming up to me and asing me out! Amazing! I have pics on my profile here!

You probably would not be so scared if you would have shaved first, and put makeup on. The smell of the makeup and the water is wonderful.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

During the times that Jean and I have spent at campgrounds in our RV, I probably the only one wearing a dress or skirt with top!

Maria
    You are truely living a dream, I wouuld love to be able to sit at the beach someday in a womens one piece swim suit. With no fears of social complications.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    During the times that Jean and I have spent at campgrounds in our RV, I probably the only one wearing a dress or skirt with top!

And Davida, It sounds like you are living another dream of mine. To spend some time dressing and camping together.

Maybe someday before I die.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"