Thread: my new shoes

my new shoes

I went out and went to pay less shoes today after working on my jeep still in jeans and tshirt. I walked in looking at the shoes and the sales person asked if i needed help. I said no just looking. Then after walking around the store I went to the frunt and the woman was there at the regester. I said Yes I do need help . I need shoes and she said ok work shoes or sneekers and I said heals. I walked her over to the womans shoes and said I need shoes for a party and she explained the size diference and I tried on two pair and as I was trying them on a little girl about 3or 4 came around the corner and saw me. She just staired and then her mother came and pulled her away it was olny for 10 secounds but it felt like 10 minuts then I finished trying on the shoes and bought both pairs and left .

I wonder what she was thinking ?

The shoes are both heals and one has no back the outher is peep toe

It felt grate !

I usaully clean up and then at least wear my fem jeans and all less the wig and make up and such. The more you do it the easier it gets and you just don't pay any attention to the other shoppers. I know my size (12) and it's sometimes hard to find and I check out the Payless web site for most of my shoes now. With the price of gas, hey the web is cheaper.
    HUGS Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Dunn View Post
    I usaully clean up and then at least wear my fem jeans and all less the wig and make up and such. The more you do it the easier it gets and you just don't pay any attention to the other shoppers. I know my size (12) and it's sometimes hard to find and I check out the Payless web site for most of my shoes now. With the price of gas, hey the web is cheaper.
    HUGS Sandra
    Amazon has some good deals on some (additional 20% off) and I got free shipping with a free trial od amazon prime (details on slickdeals.net).
    These were $12.50 shipped

These were $14 shipped

Karen,

I shop at Wal-Mart where they have the self check out lanes....I just go to town then ring my stuff up with out any one even paying attention, so times I'll walk around with a scrap a paper in my hand like I'm shopping for my wife!!

I'm glad you found some shoes you liked. I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them.
    thanks for sharing.

Gold Member
    Cool, but you didn't have like oil stains all over your jeans did you?
    I don't know about you but when I work on my car, my hands and clothes are usually nasty as hell after.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.