Thread: New job.....new dilema

New job.....new dilema

Changed jobs three weeks ago and am really getting to know a few people there now. There is one girl in particular,twice she's come in to work wearing a really gorgeous print top. The second time I saw it I just decided I had to say something and said 'You know,that's a really nice top you're wearing today',to which she replied 'oh....thank you'. Now the dilema is how to find out where she got it from! Obviously 'I'll be totally honest,I'm a crossdresser and I want one myself' isn't a good option and I don't want to go down the 'I'd like to buy one like that for my girlfriend' road,which would involve lying about having a girlfriend Any suggestions?

What with the turnover stock in store shelves, it's probably unavailable now anyway.

Ask her who it made by, then do an online search.
    DonnaT

Women are ultra intuitive. If you ask too many questions they quickly become suspicious. She'll think you're weird and possibly tell others which might cause you a problem at work.
    I've sort of done this a couple times with mixed reactions. I usually get a weird look.
    My advice, don't ask. As a general rule, if you don't want to be found out don't mix work with CDing.
    Like the old adage goes ( severly paraphrasing) " Don't crap in your own bed". In other words, don't take chances with people in your neighborhood, community or work.
    Do you CDing outside of your normal life areas. Even if you find someone at work who is also a CD or extremely sympathetic, be very careful because they may out you.
    peace and hose :-)

Talking hmm...what to do???

I think you should ask her... just be quick to the point and then move on. If it were up to some of the others you'd be hiding in the dark and left wondering and felling guilty you have a fem side.
    I'm leaving the house in ten with my SO and going to the mall wearing Ann Taylor loose fit jeans, a Guy Harvey T-Shirt and bright pink townail polish amd surfer sandals. I plan on shopping for new pair of heels & my SO is getting her ring polished. This battle won't be won in the closet ladies. If I run into someone I'm not worried about it because I know who I am and what I stand for. Ladies be tall and stand confident.(in your heels)

JUst ask her, no explaination needed. If she ask why, just tell her you might need to go to that store to buy a gift for someone and would like to check it out since they sold you a neat looking top.
    HUGS Sandra

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I was just telling a friend of mine how I love to say things like that to women to see their reaction. A guy would not call it a top. More likely he would call it a shirt. You probably already gave up to omuch byt that and just the fact that you complimented it. That makes you stand out to begin with. Best of luck. Nothing wrong with her suspecting you are different.

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyinwpb View Post
    I think you should ask her... just be quick to the point and then move on. If it were up to some of the others you'd be hiding in the dark and left wondering and felling guilty you have a fem side.
    I'm leaving the house in ten with my SO and going to the mall wearing Ann Taylor loose fit jeans, a Guy Harvey T-Shirt and bright pink townail polish amd surfer sandals. I plan on shopping for new pair of heels & my SO is getting her ring polished. This battle won't be won in the closet ladies. If I run into someone I'm not worried about it because I know who I am and what I stand for. Ladies be tall and stand confident.(in your heels)
    What she said!

You go girl!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Thanks for the suggestions....
    Last edited by mackemlass; 08-22-2008 at 03:53 PM.