Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoes are powerful.

Gold Member

Shoes are powerful.

So there is this place I like to take walks on weekends, usually early in the morning. Sunday, I wanted to work on walking in heels a little more.
    So I changed from the tennies to these black high heel sandals I have. The real sexy kind. Anyways so as I am walking around and my feet are screaming, a couple guys who were driving around drove closer to me for a better look. One time when I was sitting in my car trying to adjust the shoes and another time when I was out walking. Normally no one even looks twice at me. I was about a nervous wreck thinking "OK I messed up and did something dumb, this is the kind of thing that gets us CDs killed..."

I was just wearing a tee and short shorts and tan hose with this, nothing big.

I was like SO nervous cause it wasn't really until then that I understood that those type of shoes are a magnet for men. I guess heels put men at attention REAL quick.

Well after my feet were done screaming and I got back to my car, I was thankful to have my faithful ol nasty tennies.

What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now...
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Erin, one thing I LOVE about wearing heels.....that moment of bliss when you slip them off

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    "What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now..."

It's what they do for our legs, caboose and posture. And how we move when wearing them if we are well practiced. They are one more item that sets women apart from men. I find women much more appealing when they are wearing heels instead of flats.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    [SIZE=4]I always wondered that too. Before my change I didn't have a clue either, nor now.The really strange thing is that they were invented by Napoleon, who also gave us the house numbering system used in the western world.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

My parents say I live in my room. Like it's a BAD thing.
    I don't get it either. Women wearing heels does absolutely nothing for me. /shrug.
    Carol: Do you have any Equal?
    Peter: I'm sorry, I'm famous for having no equal. – Peter’s Friends

Prince George: Just let her know I am all man. With a bit of animal thrown in. Grr! -- Blackadder III

Dr. House: I don't know who's been gossiping about ethics instead of sex, but hopefully they're already fired.

I love heels. Kinda gives me "an attitude". Short shorts, hose and heels. I think I may have drove back for a second look too... Out of jealousy.
    Last edited by Charlena; 08-20-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: out of jealousy
    May the stars carry your sadness away,
    May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,
    May hope forever wipe away your tears,
    And, above all, may silence make you strong.

Chief Dan George

Quote Originally Posted by TommiTN View Post
    "What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now..."

It's what they do for our legs, caboose and posture. And how we move when wearing them if we are well practiced. They are one more item that sets women apart from men. I find women much more appealing when they are wearing heels instead of flats.
    Tommi got it just right, They make the legs look better, and you stand up straight, and that makes the bust look better, and they put a wiggle in the way you walk, and they are about the sexest thing a woman can wear on the outside of her clothes!
    And that is why a woman will pay a fortune for a great pair of heels, and put up with the pain of wearing them.
    Tina B.

Quote Originally Posted by Empress Lainie View Post
    [SIZE=4]I always wondered that too. Before my change I didn't have a clue either, nor now.The really strange thing is that they were invented by Napoleon, who also gave us the house numbering system used in the western world.
    [/SIZE]
    lol, what where invented by Napoleon? high heels?
    dont fink so. Men were wearing high heels in the 16th century

"foot torture shoes"?

Sure, some heels are more or less comfortable than others. But torture shoes?

Shoes are, or at least should be, FUN.

And this is from a guy who likes to dance in 4" and 5" heels.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty about heels.

Sex must exude from a shoe. Ergo, CFM shoes are powerfully seductive.

CFM heels are not coquettishly naughty, but are much more darkly sexy.

These towering heels provide a rather threatening kind of beauty.

Observers cannot tear their eyes away from really hot shoes. They have a mesmerizing attraction.

And the clicketty-click sound of high heels is a sonar alert to all within earshot.

I love seeing my wife in high heels, and I love wearing 5 or 6 inch stilettos. Don't know why, I've just always felt that way. They really turn me on. Go figure.

I love the feel of a good fitting pair of heels. I have learned how to walk in them and find that most are somewhat easy to wear. I have a couble that do cause some discomfort. I have a pair of real pretty sandals with a jewel on the top straps and it hurts my foot. So I think that it depends on the shoes. As far as walking in high heels I find with practice it makes your body move in a whole differnt way. Sexy.

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Nothing like a pair of sexy heels on a good looking woman! Meooow!

Smile

I love the feel and look of heels and the best is it helps my back feel better. My so also puts on her heels when she has a sore back. A girl looks better in a pair or heels.

Platinum Member
    i have a shoe thing lol love heels..... on women or me......

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    What makes those foot torture shoes so appealing to straight men anyways? Sure they are cute but come on now...
    They probably just wanted some of their own!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Gold Member
    Sadly tho I about fell once when walking in them. Wow I suck.

I am just trying to get my walk and stuff down better. I can do the hip wiggle a little with flat shoes or tennies but in heels, not yet.
    Now I am not sure if I want to. I can't imagine what kind of attention a wiggling butt in CFM heels would get.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I love all kinds of shoes, boots and sandals. I wear flats, heels, semi-heels, platforms, everything. High Heels do empower a woman, make you feel more confident, while making us more attractive, for all the reasons mentioned above. And if you shop around, and make sure they fit right befrore you buy them, they don't have to be a house of horrors for your feet. I have comfortable, and not so comfortable pairs. Of course, a night of dancing is almost always gonna result in payback, the next day!!

Hugs,

Melissa

A few things from someone that loves to see heels on a girl.
    -They highlight your ankles, making them look smaller.
    -The position makes your calves, thighs and butt sit up higher and beg to be noticed.
    -Heals, short shorts and a nice form-fitting t-shirt scream moxie and real men love moxie.

Vanessa R.

High heels don't have to be uncomfortable! They may be less comfortable than your favorite tennies but if they fit your foot and are not too high then you might find them very wearable. I have several pairs of 4-5" heels that I can wear all day (not hiking mind you) and have no discomfort. I have others of the same height that after 10 minutes have my feet screaming for mercy. I have found that for me round toed shoes with an insole make a big difference. Also, even a half inch platform adds much to the comfort while wearing. Wearing high heel shoes should be enjoyable not torture!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

That all may be true but,

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa R. View Post
    A few things from someone that loves to see heels on a girl.
    -They highlight your ankles, making them look smaller.
    -The position makes your calves, thighs and butt sit up higher and beg to be noticed.
    -Heals, short shorts and a nice form-fitting t-shirt scream moxie and real men love moxie.
    Vanessa R.
    All I know is either watching, or wearing them is totally HOT! The higher the better. All my heels r over 4"s.

Sadly, one of the big disappointments in my life, is not being able to wear 6" pumps!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Well... Heels are like ice hockey skates.. In my humble opinion. If they hurt ya did one of two things.. Ya bought cheap ones.. Or Ya brought the wrong size!!

Had a guy skate up to me after a drill last years and said... "Why do hockey skates have to hurt"... Where I rplied.. "Funny mine don't. How much did you pay for those?". $50!! Ahhhh. Try the $300 custom fit ones like I'm wearing next time!! Lol

None of my heels hurt at all.. I can spend all day wearing them and nothing.. I had a foot problem a few years ago which applied to all shoes but I got that fixed..

I'd seriously head to the store and buy me a new pair.. Maybe Macys!! Or Nordstroms.. . ..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I love this post

You girls teach me so much. I am going to go put on my CFM and see if they help my back. Thanks Ladies.
    [SIZE="3"]The chocolate sprogget bracket in my brain is jammed in the open postion[/SIZE]

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.
    I agree Paige!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

My avatar says it: those are my 6" platforms, and I'm currently walking around in 5" very thin heels. They change our walk from nondescript to clearly feminine. To walk in them we have no choice but to use that wonderfully feminine gait. Is it any wonder that we think so much of them?

tina