Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoes are powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by CD Susan View Post
    I agree Paige!
    My objection is the label thing again and the negative connotation labels bring. There have been multiple threads by CD's complaining about being unjustly labelled by society or GG's. It's my turn to speak out.

I'm certainly not against wearing heels especially if someone thinks I look better or sexier. If shoes can do that I might start wearing them on my hands but I think the CFM term is probably a guy thing. All I'm saying is, if you want and expect respect from us, then treat us with respect.
    "It takes a real man to dress as a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by Paige. View Post
    The tallest I ever wear are 4 1/2" but I sure as he11 don't refer to them as "Come F*** me shoes! Nor do I wear them with that purpose in mind. I'm not a whor* when I'm in heels but that CFM term sounds degrading and inappropriate.
    You are absolutely right and why the OP put it in the topic is beyond me. The F word is blanked out here for a reason, putting that in a topic is hardly showing this forum in a good light is it? And I've taken it out, it isn't appropriate at all, not for this forum. This is a support forum, think about that next time.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Stepping out is so hard!! cdkelsi's Avatar
    For me. I love the look and feel of a great pair of heels. Hell my feet ache to have heels put on.
    IMO heels does make a girl stand out, but it is for the purpose of feeling great and looking the same.
    They are not meant as a sign of wanting some....again just my opinion

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    They change our walk from nondescript to clearly feminine. To walk in them we have no choice but to use that wonderfully feminine gait.
    tina

Maybe you've figured it out, but I've seen some guys looking totally fem ruin the illusion with their walk. If you don't try to modify your walk it just ain't going to happen. One thing heels might do is force you to take shorter steps and maybe walk slower. Grace and poise are something you either have or struggle to find.

Gen

Well, it took me a few seconds to figure out what it meant, as I have never really heard it put that way before. Then I was like, well, whatever, and forgot all about it when I started writing my post. It is a little demeaning and sexist, depending on who's using the term, and I guess it's not too flattering, overall, to the site, and ya do have to keep after that, lest things get out of hand. We do have visitors. On the other hand, the worst word was bleeped out, and we are adults. I kind of always thought this site was for fun, entertainment, information, meeting and keeping up with friends, AND support. While it's not a term I would use here, I'm not sure a ton of harm was done. But I can understand how someone could feel otherwise. Or at least not want it here.

Hugs,

Melissa

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    lol, what where invented by Napoleon? high heels?
    dont fink so. Men were wearing high heels in the 16th century
    Tis what I read long ago in the dark (pre computer) ages, can you verify it?
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]