Ok, I've been using these regular old party size balloons and I hook them to the spigot and fill them up until they weigh about 2-4 pounds each. Yes, I'm a rather big girl and I need to look HWP or I feel like I've done it wrong. I put the bath scales next to the sink and then weigh each one and leak water back out until they weigh pretty close to the same thing. Then I double tie them off.

Now this works so-so but it really isn't shaped just right. Good weight and bounce and all but they don't really fill the cup up the right way and they appear too round. I'm going to be alone in about a week for a few days and I want to let Kayla come out for awhile but I want to make some really good breast this time.

I read where some have used rice in a piece of stocking but I don't think that would feel very real. I saw someone used cooking oil but my question is what type of balloon do you use? What type should you just use period to achieve a more natural looking breast that will fill the cup better?

How do you ever fill a balloon with cooking oil or anything like that when you can't put it into the balloon under pressure like hooking it to a faucet? What am I missing here...can someone provide pics or links or something helpful. I can't afford to buy forms right now and they wouldn't be here fast enough anyway.