Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making a decision

Making a decision

I am making a decision,I am thinking of dressing fulltime.I did have a talk with my wife Nikki about this last night and she is very supportive of me if I make this decision.My adoptive and bilogical mom are too knowing this is me.I did have a talk with my boss too and luckily she has an anti discrimination policy and I still have my job.I feel more comfortable as my en femme side and my support sees this.I am going to make it sometime today with no regrets.

Gold Member
    Good for you if you have all bases covered.

Sounds to me like you've already made it... supportive wife, supportive aunts (Jess and Maureen), supportive moms and step-dad, a boss with an anti-discrimination policy (and where, according to an earlier post of yours you are already going to work dressed three times a week and your co-workers and customers love you). I don't think I could have written a more plausible reason to transition myself. Best wishes. I hope you live happily ever after.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    You are showing great Courage.

With the support you have, you can step out and Grow and Be Yourself and model how others can do it.

Godspeed !

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

I made the decision already,going fulltime and starting on Saturday.Tommorrow is the last day of my male side and not going back.My family,wife Nikki and my boss are going to get the news of this in a couple hours at my place.

I wish you the very best in whatever the future holds for you Gretchen. Sounds like it will certainly be more like what you really are. Best wishes!
    Vivian

Best wishes on what, I believe, will only be the beginning of a journey for you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

i absolutely wish i had the courage to be en femme at all times, truth is i havent even gone out once yet.. something i hope will change in the very near future.. the closest i have been is on the back deck out of view from the public but it was thrilling.. eeeeee.. it gets me so excited

kisses

Jonelle

I told the news and all I recieved hugs saying good luck on my new life going fulltime.My new journey is going to be great and I am going to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by gretchenD View Post
    I told the news and all I recieved hugs saying good luck on my new life going fulltime.My new journey is going to be great and I am going to enjoy it.
    WEll Gretchen after being so brave and showing such strength of character I certainly hope that you do enjoy it, you certainly deserve to. Well done my friend for making such a brave stand.
    Let us know how you get on. We will be thinking of you.
    Best wishes
    Bev

Good going, and best wishes for your new life.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

That is Fantastic. I hope you have a great time. Lucky Girl you!!!
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

speaking of making decisions, i have cme to one that i will post a pic or two tomorrow while the SO is at work

kisses

Jonelle

Gretchen It's great that you can do this you go girl.
    Angie

Hi Gretchen, All the best to you. May your dream come true!

Huggs, Renee

good for you

all the best

Silver Member
    Gretchen, I congratulate you on making the bold decision that you have. I sounds like you have a green light from those in your life that matter the most. I wish you the the best in your new life. Please let us know how things are going from time to time.

Here is an update,I am doing great for the first day and my wife Nikki did call me Gretchen this morning,is going to do this from now on.I like my new life and feel I made a great decision.My wife sees I am much happier.I sold my male wardrobe and it is gone.Everyone sees a huge change in me,I have a very positive attitude now.

all the best, gretchen. so proud of you.
    dolly

Quote Originally Posted by gretchenD View Post
    Here is an update,I am doing great for the first day and my wife Nikki did call me Gretchen this morning,is going to do this from now on.I like my new life and feel I made a great decision.My wife sees I am much happier.I sold my male wardrobe and it is gone.Everyone sees a huge change in me,I have a very positive attitude now.
    Hi Gretchen!

Congratulations! It is so Wonderful that you are able to go Full Time in the Feminine Mode. So many of us men would love to be able to do that. Also, Great job in Encouraging your cousin to get in touch with his feminine side as well. It will be interesting to see if your stepson follows in your footsteps....for men and boys to be able to enjoy the thrills of skirts and dresses and femininity in general is a fantastic thing!

Best of Luck to you all!

Patti

I am proud for you and wish you the best in your new life. Wish I had the nurve to do it.

That's wonderful! I'm so happy for you!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

making a decision

Way to go Gretchen, I wish that my life could be that easy. I do not want to minimize your decision it just seems that all good things have fallen in to place for you and I am totally envious.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Well done Gretchen! That is indeed good news. I do hope things go well for you in your new start and congratulations for recognising who you are and having the courage to go with that. Fantastic!!!

Sarah...

Gold Member
    So do we get an update?

Is it a lot more work each day to dress en femme?
    I know a girl has to do more of a decision process than the sniff test to decide what to wear.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.