Obviously I missed the memo!! Lol

Wednesday the wife and daughter and I went to Kennywood park.. One of the original trolley parks... Lots of coasters.. And we go there every year for the last 25 years.. And I have never ever seen another transgendered person there.. Till Wednesday..

The first one I saw while waiting in line with my daughter.. She was young and with a mixed group off friends.. Very fem medium length hair cut.. Jewelry.. Womens jeans and a tee shirt with a vest.. Light makeup.. Very cute looking.. No one paid her the slightes bit of undue attention!! Which I thought was fantastic!

Next we were watching the marching band parade and in one of the last bands I noticed that one of the girls in the drill team, one of the two carrying the school banner, was not a girl.. But was wearing the same outfit as all the rest of the girls.. Medium length curly blonde hair... Wearing a very fem looking sleveless black jump suit with a high neck and an glittery wide silver belt worn on the hips.. Which she didn't have any hips btw.. Wow... Equal right or what!! A little makeup and he would have passed 100%..

And lastly.. In the candy shop on the way out... Got to have fudge ya know... I passed this amazon of what I thought was a woman but when she turned to me she was a he.. Long blonde hair.. Lots of jewelry, purse, fem shorts and a top... About mid 30's and being followed by either her wife or her mother.. Lol. I couldn't tell.. But she took off in a hurry like she was looking for someone..

So one trip and three tg's in the same park... (4 including me!! Hahaha) and in all cases no one cared, which is just so cool!!

Now is that progress or what?