• I am just a boy who happens to be in a girl's body

5 8.62%
  • I am a lesbian

3 5.17%
  • I am a drag king

0 0%
  • Other

4 6.90%

Thread: Poll: What do you consider yourself?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.

Poll: What do you consider yourself?

Alright, what do you guys consider yourselves? CD? TG? Other? Vote here.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I use the word "transgendered"... I'm not really a transvestite, because it's not just about dressing for me - I would rather have been a man. But, I also don't deny my female side, and am not going to do anything to change my gender. So I'm not really a transsexual either, am I? I'm somewhere in between those two things.

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I'd say you may be a transgenderist... That's what I am. It's basically a transsexual who doesn't want surgery or hormones. But I'm not you so I don't know
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

I voted other because I am a balance of male and female traits.I don't dress completely and I don't go out,I'd scare the crap out of most people.I do enjoy being androgyne.But,what's in a name or label? I try not to use labels.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Question

Well, all I know is that I am definitely bisexual, and love to be both the guy and the girl, depending on my mood. But my guy mode is kinda fem though, so I don't know, what would that make me?
    I identify myself as transgendered I guess. That's how I voted anyway.
    Love and Hugs,
    Jessica

mitch
    well i am more medically inclined to be male so i would have to be in the catagory of boy trapped
    if your going to be something be good at it

Subject to moods and not firmly in either gender camp...camp gender either infirmly not..OMG

Happilly contrary....depends how far your hand goes up my leg!!!

hence didnt vote

Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico