Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For anyone: Your first meeting

probably in the hospital at birth

I was born in 1967 in Greenwich Village. Growing up there at that time I saw all sorts of trans-folk on a regular basis. Didn't realize I was one of them til teen years though and didn't accept it till about 10 years ago.

First get together was with one who hit on me all night. Flattering, but not what I had wanted. Oh well.
    "In a Patriarchal world, crossdressing is akin to treason...it's the ultimate punk rock expression."
    - Ru Paul

Saw His Majesty, the Queen, Frank Marino in Vegas 10 or so years ago. Great show. Many lovely girls in the cast. We bought his book and he signed it after the show. He wasn't especially talkative with us common folk, however. First communication has been here, with all you wonderful girls. First meeting I suspect will be at SCC Atlanta. I hear there may be a few CDs there.

Dee

The first cd'er I talked to was this year when I contacted Tri-Ess here in Houston. I have met several real nice girls since and even had a party at my house. It felt great to be able to go out wiith other girls and be my self.

Gold Member
    That I knew for fact was DQ/CD -
    First time I had ever seen one real life I was 20 hanging out in a club. There were a couple drag queens and a CD or two on the dance floor. One had this short skirt and real nice legs. At the time I struggled with the fact that I enjoyed the sight of her legs in a mini and heels...

Besides, at the time, I was still kind of freaked out about men dressing like women...

First time I ever talked to a CD was at the same club but she was a "bad girl". She needed a ride home, but I didn't help. I think it was cause of how she offered to return the favor.

First TS i ever met and talked to was from a group here in Indy. She is the leader of the group and is quite civilized and explained about being CD/TS in a lot of detail. We had met at a restaurant, it was planned.
    So it was at that point I truely understood we are really no different than anyone else.

Yeah back then I never thought I would see the day when I actually would befriend CD/TS/ and OK, one DQ I work with. Only now I am jealous when they look better than I do....
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Its funny, but the first TG people I met were in a "Trasvesti" bar in Tijuana, Mexico. I was going there in the early 1980's on business and stopped in out of curiosity. I would have a few drinks at the bar and talk to the dancers between sets. Many of them looked perfect. Some would have troubles with their tucks when dancing! Their stories were similar to ones we read here on the forum. Mainly, just born in the wrong bodies and wanted to be the fairer sex. Very few CD in the crowd.
    Charlie

During my last year of high school, I attended classes near what was then the red district of Philadelphia, complete with at least two bars that catered to CDs and those who loved them. I must have seen a few dozen different women, ranging from everyday crossdressers to hookers and the simply gorgeous to those who..., well, let's just say, imagine Dick Butkus in a vinyl mini, mini skirt and F-me heels. It was a true education and scary as hell at the same time.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

My first meeting with another c/der while dressed was earlier this year.
    She picked me up in her car to go clubbing and on the way she pulled over and tried groping me ....I got out of there quick!!
    Theres not been a second meeting, as i,m now kind of weary of meeting anyone else!!

I,ve been clubbing since, but only in a group, never with just one person alone!!
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 09-11-2008 at 03:48 PM.

How hard it is for me to identify a CD in a crowd. I would not think that it would be challenge at all, but is.

My first encounter was a dinner date I had with a well-known CD. She was gracious and we had a two-hour dinner and talk in a very expensive restaurant in Phoenix. That was where I learned that you get treated better at classier places. It was a magical evening that I will always remember. Oh, she was dressed and I was not. I would dress if we did it today but it was too soon back then.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site