Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite time while getting dressed

Favorite time while getting dressed

For me, I would have to say it's when I'm in my panties and bra (with forms) and putting on my makeup. I think I could spend an entire day doing just that. I think that's when my femme side really starts to come out.

As a matter of fact, I just finished doing just that.

I feel like a million bucks right now

I feel best when I'm visiting my mother and we just sit around and relax. Also when she goes shopping with me. Just so you know she's 89!
    jennigrace

My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.

Junior Member Michelle_in_tights's Avatar
    Crossing and un-crossing my legs in tights and admiring my toes!!

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Marie View Post
    My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.
    Yes! I second that.

Sarah...

Wearing nylons, crossing and uncrossing, putting on makeup, and admiring my long perfectly manicured red nails isn't bad either!
    Charlie

Amen to that! What a wonderful comment!
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I don't quite understand the question. If the question is what part I like about getting dressed? The answer would be the whole act of getting dressed.

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    Yes! I second that.

Sarah...
    That is also my best part of dressing

Walking through a crowded department store.... heading for a rack of dresses on clearence.... Yeah... That's definately the best time for me!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

For me it would be while I am in bra, forms and panties and slide my stockings up my smooth, freshly shaven legs. Gets my heart and respiration rate up every time.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    A favorite time? .... oh my gosh, I love all of it! But if you really want me to say one thing, I would have to say after my wig goes on ... that's when I first "see the girl" ... I always feel girly, but the "wig moment" is the moment when I always smile from ear to ear as I look in the mirror.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Before I get in the shower, I polish my toes and while in the shower seeing the shaving cream run down my legs over my toes . Then getting out and putting lotion on my freshly shaven legs and slipping into panties and sheer hose and a sexy pair of peep toe pumps. seeing is cute toes in those shoes gets my heart pounding!!!

My favorite time is after I have my pantyhose and bodybriefer on with freshly shaven legs and I am slipping into my dress.

I feel so happy with the feel of the dress draping along my stockings.

What a feminine feeling and great look!

I love it!

emmi
    xoxo

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I loved it when I had my tights and was putting them on. I'd ALWAYS slide them slowly up! I miss them so much
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Getting to be carol and setting her free when i am dressed

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    A favorite time? .... oh my gosh, I love all of it! But if you really want me to say one thing, I would have to say after my wig goes on ... that's when I first "see the girl" ... I always feel girly, but the "wig moment" is the moment when I always smile from ear to ear as I look in the mirror.
    I would agree that after the makeup and dressing phases, putting on one's wig is the best bit , the real femme appears...
    (see my pics !)

Any time I'm not at work. Because that's the time I wearing at least something fem.
    Angie

For me it is the act of puting on my makeup, no wait, it's the wig, putting on the wig, and seeing a woman in the mirror, no that's not it, it's putting on the pantyhose, feeling them slide up my shaven legs, wait,wait, it's the heels, that's it for sure, the heels, no, no, no, it's slipping in to that cute floral skirt that flows around my legs, no, I guess it would be puting on a sliky blouse over my ample bossoms........ oh heck, I guess I just love it all!!!!!!!
    Tina B.

Banned Read only
    That works for me.
    But stepping out of the tub, with painted toenails and fingernails, and smooth as a babys butt, from head to toe, is the ultimate turn on.

Favorite Time

My favorite time of dressing is after I have hooked the bra strap, slid the bra around so that the boulder holders are in front, putting my boulders in place, positioning them just right, slipping my t-shirt on and looking down on my girls.

Outting on my bra and panties. Knowing that I will look some what like a girl in just a few minutes. The feeling is great.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Getting on the train to the city. I am usually (ok always) running late and nearly miss it. Then I leave in a rush, hoping to get to the station in time. Once I make the train and sit down I can relax, call my friends I am meeting, and start to enjoy another nitght out in NY.

Gen

So, the last thing I do, after putting my wig on, is my lippy. That does it - its in my avateur
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    I think the best time as after I'm all done and spraying on my favorite perfume. Then it's time to look in the mirror and admire my work!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!