Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite time while getting dressed

My favourite time

When i,m wearing my bra and panties, forms in, fully made up, wig attached and wearing perfume and jewellery, i slip into a pair of sheer glossy tights and then go to my wardrobe to decide which outfit to wear.
    I imagine i,m real girl getting dressed for an evening out

I have to say right after the make up when I let my pony tail down and the feeling of feminine accomplishment shines through in the mirror. This is when my feminine mannerisms start kicking in. WHAT A RUSH!!

On Cloud 9, or is it 10? ErikaLeigh's Avatar
    I love everything about it, but there is something about the smell of the makeup and hair stuff that just gives me a relaxed, giddy feeling.
    Erika Leigh

Favourite time gettting dressed

I think the most exhilarating time ive had was when I spent a whole night staying over for a CD session and I prepared for serving breakfast the next morning.I was asked to dress in a maids outfit and serve tea and toast to the hostess.I awoke dressed in a nightie and then had a luxurious bath.Made sure all hair was shaved and then placed on my corsette and panties with french knickers and stockings.I sat in my underware and then did my make up;false eyelashes and nails ;I painted my toe nails the night before.Then I donned my dress and wig(with plaittes) and a maids bonnet and then prepared breakfast and took it to the hostesses room.She admired my look and asked me to show her my underwear and also asked me to curtsie.Later we practiced some deportment and selecting some daytime clothes and and evening dress for dinner.It was the most wonderful crossdressing experience Ive had.Other than that I rarely have the opportunity to get fully dressed and so am mainly wearing lingerie and this makes me feel well, you all know!!

Pattie O

Former Member
    After all the makeup is applied, nails are done, clothes are on, my wig is on, jewelery in place.......I stand back and look in the mirror. The view of that transformation is just incredible.

Putting on my face while wearing bra and panties (matching, of course)

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Annemarie View Post
    I would agree that after the makeup and dressing phases, putting on one's wig is the best bit , the real femme appears...
    (see my pics !)
    Ditto

I normally do all my make up without a wig on, makes it easier to do, so the wig is the final part of the illusion (almost) unless of course I'm adding glasses which go on last.
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    <sigh> i take way to long getting ready, i think i enjoy it too much. I know i could never be a woman I would never get to work on time!

I think there are several points during the dressing process that make me feel good but to me the best and most rewarding is when I am finished and take a look in the full mirror and see a lady standing there. It just makes my heart skip a beat even today!
    Some ask why? Some ask why not? I ask "Does this pump come in a 9 1/2?"

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Marie View Post
    My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.
    Thats me too!

Wig plus lippy is the best visual thrill but for feel its slipping into my heels and feeling the easy glide of sheer stockings, so different to male mode.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    My favorite time has been the moment I accepted my crossdressing and decided to see where it would take me. After that it is an adventure everytime I think about it or do anything associated with it. That goes from shopping for new things (even in drab) to watching the woman in the mirror put that spritz of perfume on her neck, then dropping it the purse as she heads for the door.

My favorite part is when put my wig on and then slip in a pair of panties. I know that in a few minutes Felicity will be out and about.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Just walking around the house in stockings and high heels.

Lounging, totally relaxed, engulfed in silk.

little place called Delaware, southerly from Philly Pa.
    My favorite part is when I look in the mirror after getting dressed, and a woman is looking back at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathytg View Post
    Amen to that! What a wonderful comment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Walking through a crowded department store.... heading for a rack of dresses on clearence.... Yeah... That's definately the best time for me!!!
    It gives me a great sense of satisfaction seing what should have been.I remember when I was a kid and I always hated mirrors, now when I'm out shopping I just have to stop and look. "It's great being a girl"

For me there are several "high" points during the dressing process, such as when my wig goes on, or when I finish putting on my lipstick.

However, the best part is when I'm finally finished. I'm in my chosen outfit, my hair and makeup is done to my satisfaction, my jewellery is in place and I slip into my shoes.

Then I get that special feeling: I'M FEMALE AGAIN

Gets me everytime

Luv

Susan

That moment when I put on my lipstick.

That moment when I arch my foot and slip into my six-inch heels.

That moment when I stand up in heels and feel so feminine and vulnerable.

Feeling earrings bump lightly against my face.

Very good question! Thanks.

I agree with Elizabeth. It when I am dressed makeup & all, and look in the mirror and see a women.

Nancy