Ok some of you have probably read my post and know a little about me by now, very little but still you know something. I have been toying with the idea of using plaster of paris to make a mould of my wifes breast and then use latex or something to pour the mould. I ask her if I could do this and she said yes thought I don't know if she's serious or not. I sure as hell didn't tell her the truth as to why I wanted to do it, I lied. I said I wanted to use it as a "personal toy" if you get what I'm saying.

Actually I want to use skin colored latex and all to replicate her breast to use as my own forms for when I dress. She is very well endowed and they are a beautiful size and shape..I envy her. I want to be truthful...but I am almost 100% positive that if I do so it'll cause a ton of problems. Since I mostly wear her bras anyway cause I don't have my own except for one sports bra...I figure they'd fill the cups just like she does.

I'm also toying with the idea of asking her for one of her bras but don't know how well that will blow over either. As I've told before she saw the pictures of me and I kinda think she thinks that maybe I do wear her bras when she is not here. She did buy this sports bra and the girdle I own but she's never seen me wear it. I sometimes think she bought just to see if I'd actually wear it even though she ask that before hand and I proudly said "yes!". Should I go through with this moulding process or should I forget about it? Give a good reason and please not the "you're a terrible person" response.