Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is wrong?

Do you think this is wrong?

Ok some of you have probably read my post and know a little about me by now, very little but still you know something. I have been toying with the idea of using plaster of paris to make a mould of my wifes breast and then use latex or something to pour the mould. I ask her if I could do this and she said yes thought I don't know if she's serious or not. I sure as hell didn't tell her the truth as to why I wanted to do it, I lied. I said I wanted to use it as a "personal toy" if you get what I'm saying.

Actually I want to use skin colored latex and all to replicate her breast to use as my own forms for when I dress. She is very well endowed and they are a beautiful size and shape..I envy her. I want to be truthful...but I am almost 100% positive that if I do so it'll cause a ton of problems. Since I mostly wear her bras anyway cause I don't have my own except for one sports bra...I figure they'd fill the cups just like she does.

I'm also toying with the idea of asking her for one of her bras but don't know how well that will blow over either. As I've told before she saw the pictures of me and I kinda think she thinks that maybe I do wear her bras when she is not here. She did buy this sports bra and the girdle I own but she's never seen me wear it. I sometimes think she bought just to see if I'd actually wear it even though she ask that before hand and I proudly said "yes!". Should I go through with this moulding process or should I forget about it? Give a good reason and please not the "you're a terrible person" response.

Ivy
    I've thought about that myself. I wouldn't do it without telling her specifically why. The only way my gf accepts me is to include her as best I can. Even if she doesn't want to share in it, you're at least being up front about it.

Just this morning my gf asked me if she could wear one of my tops to work. It made me feel good that we could share in this, however small it was.

Quote Originally Posted by valenstein View Post
    ..you're at least being up front about it.
    Did you really just say that?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

Ivy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki B View Post
    Did you really just say that?
    ??? one...two..three...how did i not get that, I'm such a boob.

Oh I know, I haven't told her everything, it's taken me awhile to find the words, it's the best advice I have that I don't always follow.
    Last edited by valenstein; 08-27-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Lapse of brain

Well I understand what you're saying but that is just it, I don't believe I can be 100% upfront and honest about my intentions. I have a strong feeling that she suspects but maybe pushes it out of her mind or to the back of it. I feel sure that if I tell her my true intentions that she'll wig out and through a freakin' fit.

I want to be honest with her...I'd love to have stuff we could share together, she'd be welcome to anything I would have to wear. It would be wonderful to go somewhere and end up buying matching stuff or something together for each of us. But I don't ever see this happening...I envy the ones here who have supportive SO's...you're so lucky.

I do have that bra she bought me and she's wore it a few times because I think maybe she thinks I don't wear it. It's kinda boring without something to make breast out of in it...so I hardly wear it that much. I feel like maybe it would be flattering to her that I'd want to copy her...I have no desire to cheat on her and I have no desires to be with a guy or anything like that. But I guess it's just the whole dressing thing that will cause such issues...I don't know?

Kayla, why do you specifically want a latex cast of your partner's chest, rather than silicon forms?

Is it just because you want what she's got?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

The only way I would try something like this would be for her to know exactly what I was wanting to do, and why. Because if you love her and want to keep her then you better keep her in the loop. Alot women see CDing as a threat to their femminity anyway and she would not need this on top of you coming out to her. So take it slow and let her give you the green light before you do it.
    No, those are my Panties]

I want to "cast" her because the bras I wear are ones she no longer wears, so I know they'd fill the bra correctly. Or I think they would anyway...I've never done anything like that and I'm just guessing. Also because I know the forms I want will cost too much money or better yet...they'd show up on a debit/atm card or paypal account that she'd see and wonder why I was buying anything from those places. I don't have the guts to go out and buy my own bra that actually fits me like one should...though I feel the ones I have of hers fit fairly right. Hell I don't know how a bra is suppose to fit anyway. I figure you are suppose to fit yourself with your bra on...right? And then if I bought forms they wouldn't fit right in "her" bra and then I wouldn't achieve what I'm wanting.

She wears either 42 or 44 DD. I measured myself and I'm about 50-52 inches right under my breast without a bra on. I don't see how hers fits me but 2 or 3 of them do but only in the first set of hooks and they are fairly comfortable even when stuffed. Some of the same sized ones won't even come close to touching the clasp...go figure. I want forms that make/show cleavage as well as having nipples on them that atleast slightly show through the bra. I don't want forms that just drop into the cup...that is another reason I want to cast her so that I can control (somewhat) how much shows out of the bra. And yes...I envy her and want my "chest" to match hers when I'm dressed. I love my wife and I love the way she looks and is shaped.

Take care Kayla, I think you are "skating on very thin ice". If you go ahead without telling her and she finds out, which is almost inevitable in the long run, she will feel that this is a very personal violation. I think that if you can't be totally honest about your intentions you should not go ahead with the project.

Good luck with it if you do.

Alicia.
    Ali Cats Creameries

Home is where the cream is.
    I was born into a life of cream.
    Cream is Forever.

Yes, I, too, am thinking that you are walking a bit too close to wild side. I get the sense that she has only the vaguest sense of your dressing and to do what you are comtemplating without her full involvement - after some long discussions - is inviting disaster. Go slow here.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I'd like to understand exactly where you're coming from with this. You say you want to make casts because "they'll fit the bra". Frankly this sounds like a bit of rationalizing to me.
    If you bought your own bras you could choose the cup size and have any bosom that you wanted - within reason. And it would be you. But instead you want a particular breast that happens to belong to your partner. Do you want to be her?
    I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, but it would be best to be honest, both with yourself and with her, if this project is going to go anywhere.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

do you think this is wrong

How do we know whats right or wrong for your situation? I would open up to her, it sounds like she may have some idea already. Plus if you want to try on a bra go to a Victoria secret store and try some on, they will help you pick the right size and style, go dressed or in drab it really don't matter all they want is the sale. I have gone to Victoria's many times and the sales girls are all wonderful. You can buy silicone inserts at any Walmart for 25.00 and if you want bigger breast just double them. My wife does not let me wear any of her clothes and I would guess most GG's are like that as well, especially under garments are kind of personal items. Think about it, would you let someone else wear your man briefs? I really wish I had told my wife before we got married, I owed it to her to be honest totally. Instead I waited for 18 years and it has been hard on her and me for a long time and it could have been easier with honesty. I would counsel everyone to be totally forthright as soon as possible, but that's just my "hindsight" and Monday morning quarterbacking after the ship has sailed.
    Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth View Post
    Frankly this sounds like a bit of rationalizing to me.
    I agree...

..instead you want a particular breast that happens to belong to your partner.
    If the positions were reversed, wouldn't you feel something of you was being taken from you?

Apart from the basics, of course - a latex chest cast won't look, move or feel like the real thing - particularly the cleavage?
    Nicki

[SIZE="1"]Moi?[/SIZE]

If you are able to cast a plaster mold as an exact replica of your wifes' breasts, and then make a latex form for yourself, I would say go for it. If you are successful post another thread to let us know the results. I for one am curious to know how homemade boobs will turn out.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Maybe OK, but NOT practical!

Quote Originally Posted by JiFem9ll View Post
    If you are able to cast a plaster mold as an exact replica of your wifes' breasts, and then make a latex form for yourself, I would say go for it. If you are successful post another thread to let us know the results. I for one am curious to know how homemade boobs will turn out.
    There have been a number of threads on boob making here. Maybe in the other sections. I've been one who worked at making my own for MANY YEARS.
    The best results I got, were using Halloween, ( it's coming!), or novelty, plastic boobs as forms. Fill with plaster.
    Latex will NOT work. It dries up, turns brown, and shrinks in no time at all. I've made some pretty good ones I still use, using Home Depot silicone and balloons. The filling inside these homemade forms is always a problem, too!

The suggestions to buy some inexpensive online forms, ( about $50), is the BEST advice you'll get, in my opinion! Good luck, Kayla!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by `Kayla` View Post
    I sure as hell didn't tell her the truth as to why I wanted to do it, I lied. I said I wanted to use it as a "personal toy" if you get what I'm saying.
    I want to be truthful...but I am almost 100% positive that if I do so it'll cause a ton of problems.
    Since you said you CAN NOT TELL HER THE TRUTH...theres your answer..............if you know it will upset her...thats your answer... its wrong
    Last edited by Di; 08-27-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

[SIZE=4]My wife is the most supportive person I know, I mean, I dress every day and work that way.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]But, not even I would think of asking her to do that. That just seems to go over the line to me, but thats just me.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Your sis,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Hmmm...Now theres an idea!!!
    I really like Michelle Marsh,s breasts [she,s a Page 3 girl in Britain]
    I wonder if i could find a way of getting a mould of breasts to wear

You're making the decision for your wife to not accept because you're not even giving her the chance to choose for herself. Unless you are willing to allow her to participate in the decision making process, then your determination of the outcome will stand and you should not proceed (because you have determined that it will make her unhappy).
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

As a practical matter, I don't think this would work anyway. Any material that would make a good mold will deform your wife's breast to the point that the result won't be anything close to satisfactory. A better option would be to start with a clay replica of your wife's breast, and make your mold from that. If either you or your wife has artistic ability you should be able to make a pretty good replica to start from.

But you've got to tell her why you're doing this! You're never going to make up a good enough cover story to get out of this one!

"How does she know all this?" you might ask. Well, that's a long strange story that I might share with you ladies some day, but not today!
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    Hmmm...Now theres an idea!!!
    I really like Michelle Marsh,s breasts [she,s a Page 3 girl in Britain]
    I wonder if i could find a way of getting a mould of breasts to wear

Um...er...actually... a lot of the silicone and latex ...um...accessories...that are available in ...er...adult ...shops are made from life casts of various adult film stars.

...or so I've read...ahem!

But I wouldn't go ahead with this without being totally honest. If you're fixated on your wifes breasts that's a good thing (if she knows it). And maybe...just maybe...she'd see it as an honor that you'd wanna emulate her rather than anybody else...

Just a thought. But it all hinges on you being totally truthful!

(BTW...the shape of the traditional champagne glass was decreed by Napolean to be an exact replica of Josephine's breast shape! Why do I know these things!)
    Last edited by deja true; 08-27-2008 at 06:51 PM.

That's a great idea, but I think I would be truthful about it, but that is just the way I am.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

try casting in the bra itself, turn it upside down and pore in what you are using for the breast, you can drape it over a coffee can and rubber band-it so it wont fall in, spray a little Pam in the cup, so it won't stick, put what ever you are going to use for a nipple in the bottom of the cup and pore, happy boobing! Jennifer
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

Right or wrong it sound like way too much trouble... I'd just go buy a nice pair of silicone ones.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Exclamation Danger! Please Be Careful!!!!

Plaster of Paris is not what you use to cast with, you'll will want to use Dermagel or dental alginate. Plaster is what you will make a negative with. Plaster does not do well on skin.

I have a link to instructions on how to cast a breast. If you would like the link, please PM me or email me. These kinds of things are too graphic to put links to.

The breast is a real sensitive part of the body so please be careful!

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place