Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you think this is wrong?

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by `Kayla` View Post
    I have been toying with the idea of using plaster of paris to make a mould of my wifes breast and then use latex or something to pour the mould. I ask her if I could do this and she said yes thought I don't know if she's serious or not. I sure as hell didn't tell her the truth as to why I wanted to do it, I lied. I said I wanted to use it as a "personal toy" if you get what I'm saying.
    Personal toy? I am about to assume...

So if she has no problems with you making a replica of her boobs for erotic pleasure, I somehow doubt she would have a problem with you wanting to wear them.

It just does not make sense - "You can use them for nasty things but you can't wear them..."
    Just let her know first why you really want them. Of course by "personal toy", that could mean anything...

Well, happy boobing (. )( .)
    Erin
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Just a technical point. Plaster of Paris gets very hot as it cures. Burnt boobs anyone? They do make other mold making material that if you decide to proceed will work better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="3"]Wild Women Never Get The Blues[/SIZE]