Thread: went to beauty store in sandles and polished toes

went to beauty store in sandles and polished toes

I know to some of you it's no big deal , But earlier I posted a pic on my avenue sandles and a new nail color I bought. The pic is with long jeans. Well I changed into some off white demin summer short, yea I was in guy mode but The sandles felt so good I had to take a drive. I never dreamed I would go in public like that. Went to the drive thru at the bank, the drive through at riteaid. and also dunkun donuts for a iced coffee,alll the time bringing my feet back from the pedals daring someone look. I see the beauty store and pull into the parking lot. I parked farther away and got out of the car and walked around thinking (should I dare walk in this store like this) I saw the back of this 30 something black girl sitting near the front window. I don't know , I started to feel real comfortable and walked over to the store. a few cars drove by and a few ladies were getting into cars. I acted like I wasn't nervous at all. I get inb the store and the girl says can I help you, I said I am looking for some press on nails I then say I crossdress for fun and ask her what she thinks of my shoes. She was like wow they look great and your toes I/m jelous. I stated I was nervous as she kept stareing down at my feet she said you look fine you have beautiful feet. Next thing you know she is showing me other sandles. She picks out a nice set of nails and says they also have glue if the tabs don't hold. It was like we were best girl frinds. I ask her that I needed eye and lip liner. By now I feel like any other girl shopping I paid and before I walked out she said , DO you have a nice wig??? next thing you know I am trying some on and she is picking them out. She was having more fun than me. She kept saying we need to bring out your beautiful blue eyes. I ask her if she was married and she said no, I said if you want maybe I can stop by someday and dress for you . She was like Really you would come over my house and seemed very happy I really think she was enjoying herself dressing me up in the store. If she calls me I will be so happy!!1 Tia was her name .PS I gave her my Ph# and she said don't be surprized when I call.
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 08-27-2008 at 10:33 PM.

Shoes, a woman's passion! debbeelee1's Avatar
    Wow Denise, you just never know! Hopefully you two can get together for some CD'ing fun!
    Hugs and kisses,
    Debbee!

I was thinking about this experience all day, , I still can't believe I walked around in my home town like that. but they looked so good with my tan feet and the nail color was perfect. I was in bliss.

Denise,

I am sure that with a little more time you will be always be wearing sandals to display your pretty toes 24/7. As you found, there is really nothing to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    I was thinking about this experience all day, , I still can't believe I walked around in my home town like that. but they looked so good with my tan feet and the nail color was perfect. I was in bliss.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

loves shoe shopping
    Wow, maybe you might even get a few dates out of this, and who knows what else might happen after that. Maybe you'll marry her and she'll give birth to little crossdressers! LOL

By the way, I wish I could go out and do what you did, but I ain't got no guts.

good for you Denise it's nine to make new friends Even better if there girls.
    Angie

Good for you

I'm glad you did it. I've been doing it for over a year & I really like having pretty toes.

But beware. Some GG's are jealous of our nice toes (cause we look better than them).
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Thank you for sharing. Your joy comes right out of the monitor.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site