Thread: Had to laugh....

Had to laugh....

I have recently bought my first wig. The wife is accepting of me, but is not ready for the wig yet. Tonight, afteer my shower, I just settled for panties and a large t-shirt. I decided to try on the wig. I first looked in the mirror and all that I could see at first was Mike Meyers as Wayne from Wayne`s World. I told the wife that all I wanted to say was "Party on Garth." LMAO!! Needless to say, after alittle fixing and some light eye make up, the view is a bit better. I have dressed completely from head to toes for years, but no wig, so, after I do the Labor Day shave(from head to toe), Miss Natalie will be complete.

Keep working on it dear! A great work of art takes time.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I understand the emotion. There have been times I've done the partial dress thing and looking in the mirror has reduced me to tears. Sometimes laughter and sometimes pity. Keep at it and send in some photos when Miss Natalie is satisfied with her look!

My wife once said that I looked like Ozzie Ozbourne. It didn't exactly make my day.

I don't wear that wig very often now...

fright wig

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliebabe View Post
    I first looked in the mirror and all that I could see at first was Mike Meyers as Wayne from Wayne`s World. I told the wife that all I wanted to say was "Party on Garth." LMAO!! Needless to say, after a little fixing and some light eye make up, the view is a bit better.
    I found a wig store that has a private room for CD's and other people who don't want to try on wigs in the main part of the store. The salesman put the wig on me and fixed it so it looked great, so I bought it. Well, it was a brand new wig, of course, and so it didn't have his touch to it and it looked horrible, I was unable to match his fixin's so I just retired it, since he is no longer at the store to show me how he did his magic.

Maybe I'll get it out and see if I can do something with it.

Kate
    "No, I'm not hitting on you, Ma'am, when I said I wanted to get in your pants, I meant I wanted to try them on!"

Raksha's My Dreamboat Tracy_Victoria's Avatar
    New Wigs always take time to sort out, however I have found some wigs come out of the box much better than others, hence Why I have a lot of Noriko, and Rene of Paris Wigs
    Cya

Tracy

[SIZE="2"]The nail that stands out the most, is the one that is hammered down the hardest![/SIZE]

For me the wig is the last thing I put on. I never put it on without my makeup. Sometime I will use lite make up and no wig, what I call my tom boy look. But for me to use my wig I half to have my make up. As far as the mirror goes, that is a love hate relationship. lol

you go girl.
    Angie