Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What man would you like if you were a woman?

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Like several others, I guess I'm a lesbian at heart; I just adore women!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I think there were some pretty funny responses to this thread. i haven't thought about this to come up with anything resembling a meaningful answer. (what a waste of a post)

nicole
    In male mode I have no desire for other men. However, in femme mode, the likes of Pierce Brosnan, Matt Damon,...they'd do!

Born to be a lesbian!

What man would you like if you were a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    I think there were some pretty funny responses to this thread. i haven't thought about this to come up with anything resembling a meaningful answer. (what a waste of a post)
    At least you didn't answer incorrectly. I thought the question was pretty clear but there sure are a lot of "I don't like men" and "lesbian" answers which really don't answer the question. I guess some people just feel compelled to jump in anyway.

I have thought about this and I have never really been fascinated by bulging muscles and bulk. Johnny Depp would be a good celebrity pick. And I have fallen in love with an occasional professional female impersonator. But of the real people I know, there is only one guy that I could be interested in. He is fairly well off financially and honestly, being taken care of is an aspect. But to me, his real attraction is that he is very intelligent and has a great sense of humor. Plus, we do have a lot of common interests so I think life would be fun. But since he is straight and married to a b*tch of a wife, that is a dead end.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

It appears no one would want a CD for a man is this because we think "real" women want real manly men and not somebody like us? Hmmmmmmm? Can anyone here picture having sex with a man dressed as a woman? I personally find that a turn off. But I can picture sex with a manly man. This is very confusing to my girly manly brain.

I'm not into guys and I ADORE women. If I was born a real woman, then I would be a lesbian also. Like someone early said,two girly girls having lots of fun.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Quote Originally Posted by Anna the Dub View Post
    As I go further along, I can see myself considering something I never thought possible, sleeping with a man. What man? Well, it would have to be Johnny Depp, obviously. I mean, who wouldn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna1 View Post
    I agree with Anna the Dub! Are we gonna have a cat fight now?!!
    Obviously newbies . . . everyone here knows Johnny is mine and I don't share.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The same type of man I like now. Do want a guy that shows interest in me and treats me like a woman - that is, respects me, not into rough stuff and is perpetually lovey and horny.

Slip Lover

Just Dreaming

The biography in my profile states "a long time CD lesbian" and a 30 year old Liz Taylor would be a prime target; however, the question posed in this thread is directed at a male which would then have to be a 30 year old Paul Neuman.

Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Obviously newbies . . . everyone here knows Johnny is mine and I don't share.
    But at least you share your rum Lex. That makes you #1 with me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Amazing Member
    I hadn't thought of that, but perhaps my first thought would be the intellectual type. Often they are sexy in an imaginative way too.

I'm with Marissa on this one

Quote Originally Posted by MarissaSynth View Post
    It would be mana from a band called malice mizer but than again its a guy whos a fulltime crossdresser. I guess im into both sexes at all times so...
    Mana, or any one of the guys from Versailles!

What's funny is lately I've actually been looking at guys, as if I were truly interested, running it through the "what if" thing. Sounds funny for a married monogamous heterosexual (supposedly). But honestly, I was at the doctor's office the other day and there was this young man with longish blond hair, and a trimmed beard in a gorgeous suit and really hip dress shoes. And when I looked at his face, I think I swooned. He caught it too, and I just had look away. That was a first or me! Can a person change? Or, am I just playing mind games with myself...? This truly caught me off guard!

So the answer Kate is: "Some young guy, in a beautiful suit and tie, with longish blond hair and a face that makes you weak at the knees!"

Maybe another time, another place.....

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

I think I'd be a lesbian if I still had my usual "Chicks are Hot!" guy mode. But if I were a GG, I would prefer black guys and hot Latin guys.

A hairy one
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

i dont know of any since im a lesbian love girls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

what man would want me if I were a woman

wow. okay. uhmmmmm. wow. If I were a woman I would be the opposite of what I am now. So I wonder if I would still have my fem desires, namley to look pretty. If I were the opposite (woman) of what I am now (man), I would definitly be more technologicly adept and less industrial. Since I work in an industrial field now, as a woman I would prefer a desk job in an office where I have to wear a dress and heels. But then as my polar opposite I would look at a really sexy pair of heels on a rack at the department store and think "wow. Women really got screwed on our end of the fashion spectrum with having to wear those torture devices". I would also probly shun the dainty female role in society and get a job in a predominatly male field. Which would put me where I am now which is the opposite of where my opposite self should be. As far as that goes, right now I am not gay. But as an opposite I would be. That means I would be attracted to women again negating my opposite-ness. I have too much to think about now as it is.

I can safely say however, that IF, and I mean IF with a capital IF, if I were a woman, the man that would like me would be the one that couldn't have me. Thats just human nature.
    Remember: You are unique. Just like veryone else

Yuck! Men?

Ivy
    Quote Originally Posted by girlintraining View Post
    It appears no one would want a CD for a man is this because we think "real" women want real manly men and not somebody like us? Hmmmmmmm? Can anyone here picture having sex with a man dressed as a woman? I personally find that a turn off. But I can picture sex with a manly man. This is very confusing to my girly manly brain.
    Interesting point. I suppose I didn't think of it because I think of my friends as girls, but I'm fine being a boy in a dress; so I 'd happily date CD's if I were GG.

P.S. - As to you second question, abbbbbsooolllutely.... ESPECIALLY if I were GG and knew how it made the guy feel.
    Last edited by valenstein; 09-06-2008 at 10:55 PM.

THats just something, I've never thought about. I'm not a woman so I'm not into men. I believe if i sat around thinking about what man I would want would make me gay. Since I'm not gay, that hasn't and never will cross my mind.

He's the guy for me

Now if I were a gg and in my middle sixtys as I am, I could go for a Paul Neumen or Robert Redford at a similar age. I wouldn't kick Tom Selleck out of bed either. Even better if I could also knock 20 years off our ages. If we are going to dream lets take out all the stops.
    The spurs come off at the bedroom door though.
    Billie

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenS. View Post
    If I was so fortunate to be a woman...then there is only one man for me....a WO-MAN!! I'd be a lesbian! I love women so much I want to be one!
    Lauren
    Quote Originally Posted by kellylynn_31 View Post
    I would be a lesbian. Two girly girls

Kelly
    Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    There are no guys that do it for me since I'm way too much of a lesbian.

Hugs!
    I gotta agree with you ladies, lesbianism would be the way to go for me as well.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Back in the days when I thought I must be gay for wanting to wear women's clothes I tried to imagine what men were attractive to me. I never came up with anything. They all look the same to me.

Banned Read only
    Rupert Everett is totally gorgeous in my eyes. Funny thing is, I'd have more luck as a man than if I was a woman!

I also saw Hugh Grant in the flesh once, and he bowled me over with how gorgeous he looked.

And kudos to whoever mentioned Johnny Depp!

Honestly, I could go on and on, but I won't bore you all lol!!!!

A sweet handsome one!!!