Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bra wearing at TSA Check Points

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    I've often seen women get "wanded" after the doorway thingy, and they quite often get a beep when the wand crosses over their breasts. But the security person just ignores it knowing it to be the underwires. It's a woman after all, right?

Now if you're not flying en femme, and the beep goes off, you might get questioned, I think! But maybe not!
    Good thing the terrorists have not thought of loading up a bra with explosives! Most would not crossdress anyway, even if the last thing they do! The airports would be making women take off bras or not allow bras to be worn on flights!

I have had no problems wearing a bra through TSA security. Note that many "underwire" bras do not have actual metal "wire" but instead use a plastic or some other material for the "underwire".
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.