Thread: Some People NEVER Learn

Thumbs down Some People NEVER Learn

Yes I'm talking about myself. I did it again, I know better, we all know better...... I perged. I'm telling myself i didn't really care for most of it anyway. I kept some shes and one skirt.
    [SIZE=2]HIGH HEELS AND SHORT SKIRTS[/SIZE] : :shh:

Well I hope you have not ditched something of sentimental value
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

"every action has a re-action"....

Can you spell S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G & N-E-W W-A-R-D-R-B-E!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
    I wouldn't even consider it a full-blown purge. You say you got rid of things you didn't like that much, so what you really did was make room for more and better stuff!

thank you everybody. it's great having so many smart people in one place.

[SIZE=4]Since you and I are obviously the only two that have ever done this, lets make a pact and not do it again..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It costs too much to start back up again, and I miss those red heels..[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

One thing that I have learned from past purges...
    There is always something that can never be replaced. And now it's gone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tamarav View Post
    [SIZE=4]Since you and I are obviously the only two that have ever done this, lets make a pact and not do it again..[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It costs too much to start back up again, and I miss those red heels..[/SIZE]
    IT'S A DEAL

Skirting the Issue Jillian_Faith's Avatar

Never say NEVER

Been there .. Done that .. Have 2 T-Shirts. Both times during a significant emotional event. Both times it did not solve any problems, did not "fix" me and my drive to dress, and I regreted after I regained perspective. After the second time I learned that if I had the urge again I carefully packed the stash up in a couple of boxes and put them somewhere safe for storage. Did that a couple of times and was glad I did when I was able to again regain perspective. I haven't had an urge for many years. It's a good thing because I have so much stuff I would need to hire a moving company to pack. As others have posted the one good side is when you come back you get to shop. Find something that makes you feel the way you should.
    Exploring Life's Journey a Day at a Time ... That is in a Skirt and Heels....

Silver Member
    Purging our fem stuff never does solve any problems. I have done it three times in my 40+ years of dressing and regretted it each time. Some things just can't be replaced if they have special meaning. I once had a collection of uniforms that I wish I had back. There were over a dozen uniforms including military, nurses, cheerleader, school girl, maids, waitress and others. I once threw away over 50 pairs of heels and so many other nice things. Of course over time I built up my wardrobe again after each purge. I am considering purging one more time, this will be when I get rid of all of 'his' stuff that is taking up too much room in my closet.

purging gets expensive.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

I think you need a slaphun.
    Angie