Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question: Turn Ons

Hello everyone, I'm new here and glad that such a great place exists.

I'm still very new to CDing and I'm waiting until I lose some more weight until I expand my wardrobe but the thing that turns me on the most and makes me feel complete is a pair of sexy high heel shoes.

Sometimes I feel like Imelda Marcos but I'm such a shoe *****, if I could find more in my size I would easily have a hundred pairs. I wear my shoes at all possible times every day at home. Until now I have yet to wear them beyond the confines of my property but hope to have the courage to do so one day.

My turn on is when I'm in the process of getting dressed femme.. I first slip on my necklace,then wig cap and then wig. After that I slip on my panties,a big turn on and then a tank top & shorts or a dress/skirt. I then like to look in the mirror and admire how good I look.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Smile

I got my first package of panties today. The ones I have on right now say "Wink If You (heart) me" all over them. They are SOOOOOOOO cute.

- Rose
    LOVE YA!

I just love the feel of nylons on my legs; it is sensuous and luxurious. The other favorite is my silicone breast forms.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Silver Member
    the moment I put the wig on My head, look at My leather and/or satin clad figure in the mirror--spray on some expensive perfume and then open the door when My lover knocks--then seeing the look of pleasure and submission in her/his eyes
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

for me its the shaving, getting rid of all the body hair once I do it, I can't stop and need to dress.

putting hose on. the feeling of pulling them up my legs.

Wearing a very sexy bra. Not a plain Jane type but a nice sexy one with lace and color. Something blue or pink. Then maybe comes the panties.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    For me it's putting on my forms and bra and then my nylons after shaving all over and getting rid of all my fur- about another month from now!

Joanne

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Panties, short skirt and breeze

Panties, short skirt and breeze blowing my skirt upward, especially when walking around town on a walk. Of course I wear a bra and nice blouse to complete the outfit, but a short skirt and a breeze is a turn-on for sure. Kim

being out and shopping!

getting out of drab

Sometimes I can't wait to get home and take a shower just so I can get out of my drab's. I think mine is just walking through the door and pulling off everything and knowing when I get out of the shower my other things in my personality are waiting right there.

Its a small thing, but once dressed I love the feeling of crossing my legs - especially in a skirt and hose. It feels so girly and is a big turn-on.

I do really like how it feels when I am slipping on a pair of stockings. Always thigh highs. The second best is when my feet are in my heels.

The feeling of nylons over my shaven legs gets me going all the time. But the biggest turn on I ever had while dressing is when I wore a latex catsuit that had feet and hands. The way it wrapped around me and squeezed me every where was just out of this world. I no longer have the suit, but when I see them on the net, it brings back wonderful memories.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    love it all! from thinking about my outfit to laying it out to the feel of the silky stockings/pantyhose, panties, bra, makeup.........it is all so wonderful and I feel so lucky to be who i am!!
    I feel the same way..

For me, it's a perect matching cami and panty set in cotton-candy pink.

Putting on pantyhose or stocking and garter belt.

Do GG's enjoy wearing hose? Why does my wife come home from work and first thing takes off her pantyhose. If I could, I'd wear hose 24/7

Cindi

Stocking and heels. IF I could, I would own a pair for every day of the year. And when my make-up turns out just right...that makes the biggest difference. And bras. Nothing like a sexy pair of panties. And a matching outfit. O.K. Everything! Women are soooooo lucky.

Banned Read only
    PHP Code:
    Easily, for meits chatting up girls en femme... that will never get old.. 
    I absolutely agree! I was shopping n a 9 West outlet yesterday and a GG spontaneously struck up a conversation with me about shoe styles. I was fully dressed with makeup (passable at a distance - the SA called me ma'am - but the voice gives me away). Soon there were 3 of us trying on boots and chatting away - Soooooooo coooool!

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    The biggest turn on for me is transforming into Jennifer and putting on my breast forms with a lace bra hoisery a sexy dress high heels and makeup and get compliments about yourself

Have to agree with Sally ( by the way - LOVE YOUR TAG )

I suppose I love it all, from the makeup, the hosiery, the heels, the wig, all the way to the last step of my dragonlady nails. Then, if I'm lucky, the touch of a handsome man wanting me!!

doing my make up dear

I just love slipping into my thigh high stockings over freshly shaved legs, then slipping into a pair of my 5 inch stiletto pumps, and walking around the house.

My biggest turn on is when i walk into my house and my wife is still there.
    Sure i would like to say it's the lingerie, dresses, heels , makeup, wig, all things we like to do as crossdressers. But, through thick and thin my wife is always there for me and me for her. Whether she is accepting or not She is there.