Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone else do this?

I kneel before the altar of womanhood. I am definitely with you on this one. I love watching women in the mall and then I want to go home and dress.

Former Member
    I have made a hobby of looking at women since I was 14. After I get over the "WOW!, she's a babe!" part, I then move on to checking out her makeup, clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories. I really enjoy a woman who gets it all put together.

Smile Yes!

Not only do I do it but. my SO also. I also love it when I see a woman wearing the same skirt, dress or top that I have. It makes me feel that I have made the right choice. It's a wonderful life long may it reign!
    Lesley Ann

My girl-watching has been going since I can remember. It is bittersweet in that I love it but am somewhat jealous. I definitely love women.

Always have always will look at other girls,my reasons have shifted over time,when I was a teen I looked at them for sexual reasons, now I`m way above that, like to get fashion tips when looking, How they walk & act in public, I get lots of tips meeting and seeing other females.This has also learned me to realy respect women and stand up for some of there rights.
    Would love to be in a females shoes. JENN

This is my first post / reply, But I was asking myself today if anyone else looks at other women this way. Well my question was answered.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Agree with my sisters

I look at woman now to see how they are dressed, what outfits they have on, what kind of shoes, hairstyle etc. I notice now I will compliment women on there outfits, hairstyle etc. which they appreciate. I wish that it could lead to a relationship with someone who would appreciate me for me. Kim

Yes, I do it all the time. Sometimes I'll compliment them on their outfit or shoes. They really love it.

Wow! I guess I am not the only one who looks at pretty women just to admire all the parts. I have been doing it for years also.

I, like others of you, do not want to undress them or take them to bed, I just admire the look and wish that I could emulate it right then and there. Fortunately,my wife understands completely and even does the same thing - also with no sexual motivation. I love it.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Oooooooohhhh Yes, Why Else Would We Look???
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Oh yes!
    I learn a lot by observing and that's how I developed my style of dress.
    Not only do I pickup on what women are wearing, or whats in style, I also watch and learn their mannerisms, how they walk, how they talk, and interact. By doing that, I pick up on a lot of things which help me to blend in.

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

[SIZE=4]As a total femmophile, (pauses to see if it a real word) I am totally guilty except I generally knock people over to get to the ones I want to talk to....."where did you get those shoes, and the purse, who did your hair, what a fantastic figure..."[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

Like everyone here I too am attracted to look at women and the outfits they wear.

Where we have an advantage over non-CD'ers is that we know how the package is put together.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

like Deanna say's

We understand what the girl goes thru to achieve the look and I think that gives us more appreciation for their effort to look nice and then we want to emulate that look as well. Kim

So anyone not do that? Lol.

My wife is always going "What are you lookin at"?? What do you think? And she's always draging me out of the ladies department. When I stop dead infront of a clearence rack of dresses.. "What are you lookin at??". Or shoes.... Give you one guess!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Absolutely, I love to. And if I have a focal point, it would seems to be the hem of the skirt or dress. There is something just so feminine and the movement of the hem of a skirt.