Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "curse" of breast forms

I don't have any forms yet, but I was really surprised at how inexpensive the Pals forms are! I think I'm going to have to get some, especially if they're really as addicting as you all say. Balled up socks just don't do much for you. For you ladies who own Pals, do they really stick in place on their own and warm to body temperature like the silicone ones are supposed to? I'd really like to have a realistic bounce, especially one that's attached to my chest and the same temperature and everything.

Hi Paula, hun, that's no curse, that's reality!!!! If its any consolation to you, I too feel the same way!!!! I too have a size 8(e-Bay)which give me a 42C, the weight is there, the nipple protrusion is there, and the overall shape is there!!!! And yes I too wish they were real.Its to bad that I was born in the forties, I should have been born twenty years later, then I would have transitioned totally, oh well!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Star View Post
    I don't have any forms yet, but I was really surprised at how inexpensive the Pals forms are! I think I'm going to have to get some, especially if they're really as addicting as you all say. Balled up socks just don't do much for you. For you ladies who own Pals, do they really stick in place on their own and warm to body temperature like the silicone ones are supposed to? I'd really like to have a realistic bounce, especially one that's attached to my chest and the same temperature and everything.
    I can only speak for myself on this one ad Im not sure what the results were for others that own Pals. Its not something that will happen overnight as mine are a few years old now but the inside is very sticky and are really sticky right after washing. Another point about them is when you get them they are scented with Vanilla and you are supposed to powder them with baby powder. I dont do that and the scent was around in them for what seemed like forever. Finally gone so I spray some of my own perfume on them on occasion.
    Be Yourself, Everybody else has been Taken......Oscar Wilde

I go to the beat of a different drummer

Susan Michelle

i love my skeeter bites as well. too big to wear out, but lots of fun inside.

i just wish that the (smaller) regular breast forms had more of a sag to them. that is, real breasts (which aren't very perky and young) sag, and have to be lifted up to fit nicely in a bra. i wish that the forms had that as well.

Still figuring it out MichelleT's Avatar
    I'm thinking of getting another set of forms.

How many of you are using attachable forms? How long do they take to put on and take off?

Are some forms more squishy than others? By that I mean, do some feel more like the real thing? Mine are nice but are firmer than the real thing.

Are there any that simulate the shape of a real breast? Mine are a tear drop shape and give me the typical 'round melon' implant look which I don't care for.

there are none which i know of which don't have the implant type look.

the more expensive ones definitely feel better, squishier than the cheaper ones.

disagree charlie. think C's are the best. Marny

what's a woman without breasts?

I purchased mine over a year ago and love them. I wear them almost 24 hrs a day. I don't have the adhering type which can be a disadvantage at times, I am thinking a getting some in the near future. Better still would be to grow a pair which I am seriously considering. Have been using herbal breast enhancers with minimal change looking to using hormones next. Until then the artificials will do. My gf has told me many times she thinks they are very real looking in a see thru bra or in a blouse.

Hi Paula
    I do not consider wearing my forms a curse , for me it is great to enjoy the shape , look and feel that they give me . I have four different sizes in two different styles and also enjoy the freedom that depending on my mood I can change my breast size and shape .
    And yes they have become a little addictive , the more I wear them the more I want to wear them .
    Tomara

Love my breast forms, just feel so much fuller and content with them. I definitely have a slilcon obsession !

As I have said in the past, I have four pairs for that little something(?) to a 40C and they are wonderful. Take the plunge and enjoy the warmth and softness of being woman.
    I sleep each night and as others say have a hard time taking them off in the morning before work. Hugs Keli

I know exactly how you feel Paula.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Since I received mine, I put them on as soon as I'm home

I love the look, how full they make my figure and love the way they jiggle, when I walk. Wouldn't give'em up for anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe