Thread: Keeping secrets

Semi Sane innocent angel

Keeping secrets

Well like usual I like to have stories with twist, not quiet what you think is going to happen.

Well both of my parents know about Niya.Never seen her though.
    Well mom did a state ID and she flipped, but I digress. I told my father a full year before I told my mom. Apparently the subject of Niya is so taboo they never talk about among each other . The idea was if we dont talk about it it's not true. Well my sister came to visit and she saw my toe nails and said some thing to my mom. My mom came back said I don't know if you are ready to tell your sister you cross dress, I don't know how your father would take it. It might kill him. My response was why dad already knows . She asked when did I tell him. When I told her a year ago she stormed off pissed . I've never seen my mom that mad before. I think it was a combination of me being so cavalier and that my father knew and never told her. But hell she knew and never told him .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    Oh dear! You can't please all of the people all of the time. Sometimes you can't please any of the people any of the time. I have had / still have similar timing issues. My mum wanted to know why she wasn't told first.

I just said I wasn't going there.

No-one who has been told by either me or my SO has been asked to keep it a secret. They can talk with whoever they like about it. Of course whether they do or not is their choice and I'm not going to be on hand to mediate any such discussions, mainly because I live such a long way from my family - and they all live apart from each other.

Sarah...

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Well the thing is I never asked them to keep it a secret. They couldn't except it so they never talked about it among them selfs.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

That's funny.... But not.. Now your Dad's in trouble for keeping secrets from her!! What a mess... Guess its easier if its all at the same time or no one.... She may kick him out and he will have to come live with you!! Hahaha
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Little Girl
    Well at least they both know now. It's probably better in the long run.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    That's funny.... But not.. Now your Dad's in trouble for keeping secrets from her!! What a mess... Guess its easier if its all at the same time or no one.... She may kick him out and he will have to come live with you!! Hahaha
    Um we all live to gather. I actualy never intended to tell him but was forced to

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar
    I didn't intend to tell my Mum when I did - I was forced to as well. And that meant it didn't go as well as it might. But we're recovering the situation now.

The notion of calling a "conference" and telling everyone at the same time seemed a non-starter to me, practically speaking.

But, gosh! If you're all living under the same roof and still no-one is talking about it then that's a difficult living proposition. If it was me I'd either have to ensure we talked about it or I'd have to leave. Though I appreciate neither of those is an easy option.

Sarah...

Little Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    Um we all live to gather. I actualy never intended to tell him but was forced to
    How'd that happen?

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I was in a car accident. Call my dad. He wanted to come out to the scene. Now I've only been out for six weeks. Telling him was easier than I thought. Well compared to when the EMTs took me out of the house and asked what meds I was on. I damn near panicked . In my family we tend not to talk about certain things. Might be why I've never seen my parents have an argument.

Good thoughts to you Niya,... Lena

Well you just can;t make some people happy no matter what.
    Angie

Gold Member
    I don't ask people to keep it a secret cause I know people blab anyways.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I think you have pretty cool parents seeing how they both respected your privacy in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MlleErin View Post
    I don't ask people to keep it a secret cause I know people blab anyways.
    Well I dont agree with this statment

A lot will depend on who you tell and what you tell them

Knowing who to trust makes a big difference
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    I think you have pretty cool parents seeing how they both respected your privacy in the matter.
    Its not about privacy , its about not talking about their freak of a son. My father hates it. IF they talk about its real.