Thread: UPS man

UPS man

Some clothes I ordered from Newport News were delivered
    by the UPS man on tuesday.I answered the door in a sundress
    wig and makeup.I don't think I was made.Even signed my
    name as Michelle.What a rush.

Good for you Michelle! Answering the door enfem is like having fudge frosting on a cake!

Eileen

Thumbs up UPS man

Michelle, I understand your excitement. Last week I was wearing a denim mini skirt and girls top and saw my female mail carrier on her way to my door. I rushed to the door to greet her, no wig, no makeup.
    We talked very briefly and she left. I have a feeling she may have noticed and was freaked a bit as she normally chats a bit more than that.
    Buy it was mighty exciting.
    I've always wanetd to answer door all dressed as you did but the opportunity has not happened yet.
    Best of luck, Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

Good for you. I want to do that some day but have not gotten the nurve yet.

Crossdressing Curmudgeon TommiTN's Avatar
    Was he cute?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Wow - go you gutsy girl.

Hay you go girl.
    Angie

I ordered some stuff and answered the door in a black dress wig and knee length black shinny pvc boots.

My voice is a give away. The delivery guy knows I'm a cross dresser, but I figure they are not that bothered.

I have tried changing to tee shirt and jeans in the past, but then I can miss the delivery...

Kim

Thumbs up

Michelle, Just wanted you to know that your UPS experience inspired me last night!!
    Wife was to be away for a few hours.....I was definitely in the mood, so I got into a dark skirt and top, wig,etc...everything..... and went for a couple of walks in the neighborhood.
    This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, but either the circumstances or a lack of b#*ls, I never did.
    Gotta tell you, it was sooooooooo fabulous. My girl walk just came to life and everything just felt so right.
    Guess this was one more baby step, what will be next.
    Thanks a bunch! Beth
    Oh, how I wish....

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Got to remember, crossdressers and transgendered people do many internet orders in which seeing that UPS is one of the most used delivery services for those orders, they have encountered the lifestyle several times over. Probably more of the reason why the delivery person did not react in a shocked or wierd manner. Now if you answered the door in lingerie and fishnets saying "hey big boy, you got a package for me" may get a reaction out of him .......
    However, it is always a great feeling to have other people look at your feminine self and not go running and screaming.
    Way to go girl, I'm proud of you

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have answered the door for the UPS man wearing a skirt and top many times. Last week the mail lady knocked on my door as she had a package that had to be signed for. I didn't get to the door in time, but saw her walking back to her vehicle. I rushed out the door to catch her, wearing a mini skirt, bright red silk panties, and a top which showed off my bra. She just smiled and said she liked my outfit!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Smile door

I have often answered the door dressed when the Jevohah witness's or Mormons were coming calling. I have had some great conversations with them.

Pizza girl didn't bat an eye!

Silver Member
    Michelle, the UPS guy busted me recently too. I heard my dog barking so went out on the deck to see why and ran right into the UPS guy just 10 feet away. I think we were both equally surprised. I just said leave the package on the deck and went back inside. I don't know if he read me or not and don't really care. It was a rush though being so close to someone unexpectedly.

Silver Member
    Michelle, the UPS guy busted me recently too. I heard my dog barking so went out on the deck to see why and ran right into the UPS guy just 10 feet away. I think we were both equally surprised. I just said leave the package on the deck and went back inside. I don't know if he read me or not and don't really care. It was a rush though being so close to someone unexpectedly.

Coda...

Red face

So yeah, the Newport News, JCPenny, Nordstrom, Dillards, Danksin (marked all over the box with female dance silhouette), and even some clothes in bright pink plastic envelopes weren't enough of a tip-off. Nooooooooo...the "tutu pink" ballet barre I ordered from En-pointe enterprises comes the other day. What does it say on the box in big letters? Yes..."4 foot tutu pink ballet barre".

Busted...