Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I just realized - I don't like some male things

I like doing guy things too, despite a crossdressing itch. I like guy sports like bmx freestyle or road biking. Used to be in baseball and basketball.

Wow and I thought I was the only one who gave up the beer. I agree with all of that, but how can you give up the fishing, that's so relaxing.

[SIZE="3"]I'm not into the so-called male things. I like some activities that both sexes like - Such as riding a motorcycle or turning bowls on my lathe. But I really enjoy romantic walks and cuddling with my lover while watching a movie.

The older Andrea[/SIZE]

I love sports.. playing and watching.. the weird part is i lose interest in them when i am en femme... i would much rather watch what not to wear or project runway, and pick out my new outfits

Kisses,
    Jonelle

I'm glad I'm NOT alone

Quote Originally Posted by SANDRA MICHELLE View Post
    Me either!!! About the only thing I do like is not having to wait in line at the ladies room when I am at a Bears game or Sox game. I could never hold it that long. I actually went to a Sox game en-femme and used the ladies room but it was not that crowded since it was a late extra inning game and the crowd pretty much had gone home after 13.
    Thanks for all the input. I'm glad I'm not alone. I do like wine coolers better than beer, but I still like to watch football.

Sandra,

Funny you mention the Bears game. I'm going to the Bears at the Panthers in Charlotte tomorrow (it was a birthday present from my wife). I love the bears - even when they stink. Only thing is, I can't go dressed. I did go to a minor league baseball game dressed. I LOVED the mirror in that stadium's restroom. I looked GREAT!!!
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Unlike many of you I like men's underwear. There is nothing better than an old T shirt to wax the car. I just do not care to wear men's underwear.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Smile

[SIZE="3"]I don't wear male underwear anymore and hardly ever browse the male sections of stores. I'm still a crazy football fan (Go JETS!).

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I did find some Jockey mens bikinis that are just like womens bikinis I wear them some but I do wear womens panties most of the time.

I agree, that I definitely have a female side to me, and it is especially strong when I'm dressed. I don't know what it is, but whenever I am in my female clothing, I feel female in so many ways including my emotions, and I must say it's a very nice feeling.

The thing I really hate about being male is generally when you are in a group of men drinking and chatting. I find it so uncomfortable because it's a real competition and I hate rowdy blokes who think they are the bees knees. Plus I'd be much happier wearing womens clothes than shirt trousers etc and so I'm happier talking to women.

Oh and I don't have any interest in football, don't get it but rugby is cool. Like my cars too!. Must admit the older I get the more I want to be girly and shake my male habits.
    Adele. xxx

I've never liked hunting, fighting or roughing it up. I hate killing just about anything actually. I would never have made it in the military.

When I was younger, I loved all the major sports. I was quite good at a few of them. As I got older my coaches would say I lacked the "mental" toughness to really excel.

Today I still look forward to watching my local teams. Somehow though I often find that I lose interest quickly. I've noticed that a lot of times I'll be switching TV channels to an old movie or a regular program. Even ones that I've seen before.

A lot of women enjoy the sport I love the most today. That would be golf.

Aspiring Member
    I find myself doing the leg crossing at the knee and sitting to pee about 97% of the time. I prefer panties to the whitey thightys. Unfortunately I have to change in a lockerroom with 6 other males that want to poke fun at anything or anyone given a cause. Even some of my word usage get a rise oout of males. I once was aoffered a ride to a meeting from an acquaintance in the military. In response I said I would "love" that. Someone overheard and pointed that out to me. That has happened a few times over the years.

I find depending on the chair sitting with legs crossed in different positions help keep mine from getting pins and needles, I just use what is comfortable. Mostly I cross at the ankle on a knee.

I usually sit at home when I pee unless I am in a hurry. When out I rarely sit unless I absolutely have to or there is a "special" stall, seems most guys don't have very good aim

I have never gotten into watching sports on TV, I will play them if invited. I don't even know the rules for football, that drives my sister nuts.

Beer is fine with me, I don't really like wine too much but can tolerate it.

As for underwear I find it has to be tight to be comfortable, no boxers for me. The hanes low rise bikini work well for me. I don't like too large or underwear that streches. I have never had a feeling like I needed to wear a bra unless fully made up.

I would love to go out and get a manicure or pedicure with the wife or something like that. We usually go shopping when we have a babysitter. But I also love to build things and fix up the house, drive a big truck, etc.

Hugs,
    Tabitha

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeB
    Most women I know are more "macho" than I am. The line between the sexes seem to be fading more and more as time goes by.
    Dee
    Only because women are becoming more masculine not because men are becoming more feminine so this blurring of the line does not help our cause because it is lop-sided. Just like how unisex clothes are all male clothes that women have adopted. How many female clothes have become unisex?

And if women are becoming more masculine and men are remaining masculine then displays of femininity stand out as being unusual. Female pursuits have not been adopted by men. If this trend continues femininity will become a lost art!

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bitzflick View Post
    I don't like male underwear.
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaTX View Post
    Well, who does? Yuck!
    Hmm -- well, I do -- but only on GGs -- and that means only on my wonderful wife! . Oh the fun we have!.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

Banned Read only
    Haven't worn tighty whities in years, boxers or panties for me preferebly panties..lol things I am into for the male side of me is Football, 'go STEELERS' mechanicing around on vehicles and ummm hmm can't think of anymore, now my girly side I can come up w/alot that I like about it, but the list would be to long..

Quote Originally Posted by Paola Lobos View Post
    I understand what you are saying. I had to wear male underwear to the doctor's office the other day. Yuck.
    Paola
    You Docotor should not bud an eylid! He should be mutual.
    Love in the world, please

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeB View Post
    The line between the sexes seem to be fading more and more as time goes by.
    What line Before you know it men will be in dresses

Some things.........

I have recently noticed how diffrent women smoke their ciggerettes. I confess that I am a smoker and, because of the smoking ban in pubs and restaurants I have now just realised how diffrent they position the ciggerette between their fingers, so I have started to practise, I wouldn't want to stand out in a crowd.

Best wishes, Lesley Ann

I almost always sit when I go to the bathroom. Only wear drab underwear at work only (Chang in the locker room ) never have hair on my legs now.
    I still do love to fish and hunt. and drinking beer I can take or leave.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

I agree Guy2 Girl!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyGuy2Girl View Post
    I love all of the guy stuff. Thats why I just like to just CD. I could never give all of that up.
    I also love women's clothing.The dresses,wigs,make up,short shorts,skirts,camis,etc.
    Its great having the best of both worlds. Felicity
    What I hate is, boring macho GUY TALK! Of course women's gossip drives me nuts, too!

What's better than going fishing or snow boarding in the morning, watching drag races in the afternoon, ( No, that's NOT CDs running in heels), and crying at a sappy play in the PM?

That's life in SoCal. Your gender doesn't matter here. Just your ENDURANCE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Many of the things we do as male are things which society has said that we should do. I make it a practice to to try and not fit into the mold. I enjoy wearing nice underwear where in the book of life does it say that I only get to wear white cotton under wear? I hate the hair I was born with so I remove al but a small patch of it and have not had any trouble with Doctors and nurses because I do not look like bear.

Doctors do not care what you are wearing they are looking at your health not your panties. And yes I have worn panties to my exam which was about my prostrate so yes he saw them and did not say a thing about them.

As for doing some things different all the time yes I sit all of the time. I went camping in female mode and hiked to an area which was far off the beaten path. I set up my camp and enjoyed the day looking at all of the lovely facets of nature. I was wearing women's hiking shorts and a top with forms, wig and make up. I found that it is not easy to find a suitable spot squat but I did and enjoyed the extra effort. That night I put on a study jean skirt to the knees and found it was a lot easier to squat wearing a skirt. The next day brought all new challenges. It is very hard to put on makeup using a rock to hold your mirror bit that was the price I paid to look decent as a woman. I get a certain joy out of doing normal girl things even if it takes me longer to get ready for the day or shaving in an ice cold stream. Once in female mode there is no gender shift just for the sake of convenience.
    Last edited by Paulette; 09-15-2008 at 01:56 PM.

There are many male things i don,t like.....

P'ing standing up - I can't aim straight,
    Lack of breasts,
    Not being able to wear nail polish,
    hairy legs,
    hairy chest,
    hairy back,
    facial hair,
    boring clothes.
    The list is endless

Ashley

Male things

"
    I have noticed I comment on how a woman looks in what she's wearing, which my friends dont seem to do" Vickie65
    Not sure exactly how to quote someone yet in proper fashion, but I want to make sure I give credit where credit is due. I was working last year at a basketball game. I do security for college games and one of the executives for the team was in front of us doing something. I was at the end of our line waiting to move onto the court at the end of the game. As we were standing there the guys in front of me began to comment in guy fashion how they would "Love to hit that thing just one time." I was first of all upset to hear them talk like that, but it is a guy thing, a thing I have never taken part in, or at least outloud. However, the irony was I was not at all looking at her body in a sexual way, I was admiring her shoes and how she did not have any pantylines. I already knew she was a gorgeous women.

tasts change

I love the garage my cars and motorcycles and tools .
    I love silkey dresses and any thing lace
    I loved momma meia.the movie.
    I love good food and wine

I hate dirt and greese under my nails.
    I dont like getting sweety unless i have to for one good reason or another.

Im geting older and my tast are becomming more refined .
    I also like the simple things in life cuting grass with a push mower a real mower not a gas mower .

I guess im old fashioned to

The more things change the more thay stay the same .