Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If there is such thing as re-incarnation I want to come back as....

If there is such thing as re-incarnation I want to come back as....

[SIZE="4"] A MAN.[/SIZE]

I know many of you would like to be re-incarnated as a woman but I don't. I love being a crossdresser. If I was to be a woman it would take all the fun out of it. Ok I'd get to wear all the lovely clothes but it would be normal and have no excitement.

I love being able to transform myself from a grey haired 40 something into a fairly attractive woman. Putting on the clothes, the make-up etc is a great experience and I love being able to have the option of who to be each day.

So, how many of you CDs out there would like to come back as a man and have the enjoyment of crossdressing all over again.

Having said that, I would like to come back a bit smaller than the 6' I am and have a more feminine figure so I could wear all the lovely miniskirts and dresses that are available.

Gemma

xx

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

hi Gemma count me in i would also like to come back as a man but and i suppose you could see this but a mile away, if i did come back i would like to have smaller feet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ADELLE

This is an intriguing idea.....

If I were to be reincarnated I might come back as a man, too, but shorter (5'5" to 5'9" tall), with a slight build, smaller feet, and more manageable hair so I could grow it long without it getting out of control. And yes I would be a crossdresser again, so I would have many more choices in sexy clothes and shoes.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Not sure. I think I'd like to try being a woman, just to see how it goes.

Reminds me of an old Steve Martin gag, though. SNL, late '70s: "I could never be a woman -- I wouldn't be able to stop playing with my breasts."

***Jenna Lynne***

If there is such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as...

One of the Queens corgi,s, i,d get treated as Royalty and could p*** on Prime Ministers and Presidents and get away with it
    Last edited by Deborah Jane; 09-15-2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Added a bit

I would like to come back as a smarter man. It took me decades to figure out I was transgendered (as opposed to just nuts). Also I'd like to be one of those gals who could eat her weight in potato chips and not gain a pound.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

Quote Originally Posted by deborah jane View Post
    One of the Queens corgi,s, i,d get treated as Royalty and could p*** on Prime Ministers and Presidents and get away with it
    Yeah, but corgis live for over 10 years Deborah and you couldn't go that long without wearing stockings.

Be responsible
    Respectable
    Stable but gullible
    Concerned and caring
    Help the helpless
    But always remain
    Ultimately selfish

Get The Balance Right - Depeche Mode - ©1983

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes View Post
    Yeah, but corgis live for over 10 years Deborah and you couldn't go that long without wearing stockings.
    True
    Maybe i could come back as one of the Queens footmen

Well, the problem with that part -- "If there is such a thing as reincarination..." -- is that if there is such a thing as reincarnation, then you don't really have clear memory of your past lives. That makes it a very difficult question, because you're basically saying, "Knowing what you know now, what would you like your life to be like?" but you wouldn't actually know what you know now.

That seems like a weird thing for me to be going on about, but think about it.

I would rather be a woman. I would be happier and more comfortable. But I also wouldn't have learned all the things I have learned in this life, and that would be a shame. If I were born a woman, I doubt I ever would've been motivated to go hang out at gay bars and go to drag shows and meet all the vastly different and totally cool people that I really don't have much in common with. I mean, transgendered people need to work hard to find acceptance. If my life just fit together I would never have been exposed to a lot of wonderful people.

But, as far as you preferring to be a man in woman's clothes? Well that's just kinky.

I see the point of this.. sometimes living both sides is more fun, but I think having the normalcy (and perhaps truly knowing what it feels like to be a woman in every way) would be even more rewarding. Maybe coming back as a hermaphodite would be more fitting?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

A Kinky woman, maybe.

I've enjoyed the kinky side of maleness. I would like to experience the same thing, but on the other gender side!

Most of u say you'd like to be a woman BUT; with different physical features!

If u were born a woman, u WOULD have different builds and features, naturally! Look at your sisters and moms. That's most likely what u would look like.

My sister is 3" shorter than me, and has a slim figure. But, she could have gotten breast enhancement and a nose job and looked REALLY hot! I would have done that, if I was her! She also has dressed in boy's type clothing for as long as I can remember. What a waste!

Oh heck! Maybe I should just come back as a guy who starts CDing way before his 50's! Jeez, I could have been such a hotty!!!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

believing in reincarnation and having studied it for many years from many angles one of the things i found may be of interest!
    before we are born again(human only!!) we choose the gender for that life.when we choose too onesided like too many male repetitions the desire to crossdress or change of gender might be the result as a balancing act of nature!
    where has all the glamour gone?
    marlene dietrich is my idol

Unhappy

Definitely a woman, but with my luck i would come back as a toaster

I'd come back the same as I am now 100% hetro male who happens to love girls clothes.

The only change I'd want is a more accepting / understanding world!

As Harmony indicated, we choose the scenerio for our own particular grid program before we come back based on what we need to learn. I was a woman previously in the Atlantis program but became off balanced when I become a female warrior. I needed to learn how to balance the energies better so became a man this time around in order to fulfill my purpose in the present program. By doing that the past has been revealed to me by various means and I've been able to balance and integrate my feelings.In essense, I have become gender neutral as I was told by a medium and have assumed the mantle of Arianna, which is my higher self.

It's no small amount of frustration sometimes, however, as I was informed that I need to finish some work before I can go "home". As we get nearer to Zero Point, however, and the end of this program I have the confidence my work(which is balancing energies) will be completed on schedule. Problem is, these avatars we utilize to play out the program are made too well and sometimes have a life of their own with feelings and emotions to deal with but that is the real purpose of the program to experience that. Knowing who we are and were is sometimes a two-edged sword in that respect as you tend to rise above all the drama and just want to get on with it.

Patience is the key, though and one begins to see the wisdom of playing things out. In the end no one gets left behind but the best thing to do is gain as much experience as possible for now and just do the best we can. That is all any of us can do really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I would want to trade off each time, sometimes male, sometimes female, but always wanting to learn how to be a more genuine and kinder person each time.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

You gotta' be kiddin', I WANT TO BE WOMAN IN MY NEXT LIFE AND ANY OTHER LIFE. Actually, if I could I would become that woman today.(sigh sigh)

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Woman!

And Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!!!

Me, Myself & Rachael Rachaelb64's Avatar

Re-incarnation

Mmm..... If you take the fact that re-incarnation is a roling event in spiritual life..........

So have I been re-incarnated as male who was previously a female? Therefore, does my desire to crossdress come from my prevoius memory of being female?

Or have I, in previous re-incarnation, always come back as female and this is my 1st time as a male?

Or Am I male who knows his next re-incarnation is going to be as a female?

Or am I just odd?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is to short so enjoy it to the full

:

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Today is a good day to Dress!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemma Rhodes View Post
    [SIZE="4"] A MAN.[/SIZE]

I know many of you would like to be re-incarnated as a woman but I don't. I love being a crossdresser. If I was to be a woman it would take all the fun out of it. Ok I'd get to wear all the lovely clothes but it would be normal and have no excitement.

I love being able to transform myself from a grey haired 40 something into a fairly attractive woman. Putting on the clothes, the make-up etc is a great experience and I love being able to have the option of who to be each day.

So, how many of you CDs out there would like to come back as a man and have the enjoyment of crossdressing all over again.

Having said that, I would like to come back a bit smaller than the 6' I am and have a more feminine figure so I could wear all the lovely miniskirts and dresses that are available.

Gemma

xx
    I agree entirely

They call me quiet girl.. Sarah...'s Avatar

Not me.

"How many would like to come back as a man?"

Not me. No. Not a chance. I'd come back as a woman thank you.

Theoretically speaking of course.

I'm not holding my breath on this one. Reincarnation is not something I can support as an idea founded in fact. So I'm enjoying life to the full now, whilst I can!!!

Sarah...

Reincarnation

Quote Originally Posted by Carol123 View Post
    Definitely a woman, but with my luck i would come back as a toaster
    Remember the old tv show "My Mother the Car"?
    If I came back as an object instead of a human, I would prefer to come back as my wife's leotard and tights.

I would like to stay a man I'd come out to my wife sooner. And hope I could pass as A GG.
    Angie

I want to be a woman, now and forever. If there is reincarnation, then yes, yes, yes I want to come back a woman.

coming back

A MAN:

Like the others that have said a man plus, I enjoy I mean really enjoy being with the woman i am married to. I love every aspect of her. Yes I want to even look like her at times. Thats how much she means to me. I LIKE WOmen
    period. wouldn't want it any other way. That to me i guess is the thrill of crossdressing. trying to emulate something that special.
    Besides to me everytime I slip on something silky and fem i would have to do it out of necessity. Then what would I do. Start dressing as a man.