Thread: Ups

Ups

Well it finally happened, door bell rang and I am in short denim skort pink top earrings and make up. A quick run to the bath room and tell who is at the door that it is broken from the window(true). UPS guy says parcel has to be signed for and he cannot leave it. Think about it for a bit and then tell him back door is working which is far more exposure to everyone. Still do not know what to do do other then try take every thing off. I then decide what the heck and go to to the back door. No body. He is waiting at the gate to the back yard so I have to walk outside as is. I walk to the gate and let him in and although his face gives a little suprise look at first he recovers. We do the business of signing for the parcel and he asks about the way I am dressed. Although I have not gone out much and only in the dark his question relaxes me. so I tell him it just makes me feel good and I can relax when dressed up. He then said if I were a girl He would see a beautiful woman and that I need to relax and enjoy what I did and not be so nervous. It then dawned on me that I was using man voice and no wig. A little more talking about this and he said he would have thought I was a woman if a wig was worn and my voice was not all guy ( practice). Suddenly it occurred to me that I was out in the wide open spaces and thanked UPS guy and beat my retreat. Guess who is on cloud nine.
    Regina

Wow regina - what a rush. How's the adrenaline?

I'd never have the guts to do that (I don't think)

Banned Read only
    That was a kewl ending to a story with a scary beginning...

We know you're on cloud nine...but,

guess whose UPS man is a secret sister, eh?

Sooooo, I am going to assume that you are now practicing a more female sounding voice and you are now deciding on a hair style. I'll bet that the UPS guy was deciding or not to "hit" on you. Next time the UPS guy comes to your door for a delivery I'm willing to bet that not only will you look better but your voice will be changed as well.:

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

[SIZE=4]I believe that the UPS drivers have seen it all and your post makes me think it is true. He reacted perfectly, didn't over-react, and was pleasant.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]What more could your ask for?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Neat post...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Tami[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

That was a great story, Regina! Thanks for sharing.
    Lotsa Hugs,

--Pam

What a great experience -- thanks for sharing

Way cool Regina you go girl.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Regina,

I think u should order more MAIL ORDER items ASAP!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    Sooooo, I am going to assume that you are now practicing a more female sounding voice and you are now deciding on a hair style. I'll bet that the UPS guy was deciding or not to "hit" on you. Next time the UPS guy comes to your door for a delivery I'm willing to bet that not only will you look better but your voice will be changed as well.:

Mollyanne
    Today I dressed before getting on the forum knowing there are more UPS items on the way. With out thinking I was trying on a whole bunch of clothes trying to look the best today when it occured to me that I was dressing to impress the UPS guy. A few nice words things change for you. Today I am wearing a cute black skirt, sailor blouse, 4" heels and all the rest of one and half hours of dressing. Now sitting here relating my day to you waiting for the door bell to ring all shaky and excited. . Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragment,

Regina

That's a great story and a very cool UPS guy.
    Weeeeeeee

Work in progress fluffy_kingston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    ... guess whose UPS man is a secret sister

Or an admirer...

Silver Member
    That is a cool story Regina. I was recently caught by the ups guy too. I walked out on the deck to see why my dog was barking and there he stood just 10 feet away from me. I was dressed from head to toe so maybe I passed. I said in my best fem voice to leave the package on the deck and I would get it later. It turned out that I knew the guy and the next time we met he did not mention the incident. I don't think he recognized me. I wonder if he remembered the name on the package.

wow

I need to order something and have it shipped UPS.

Just a quick up date have to work swing today. Yesterday door bell rang and yes the UPS guy is at the door again, door still not working. Call out to go to the back in best femme voice. Again he waits by the back gate and so take a big breath and walk to the gate and let him in. He shows me paper work and start the business of signing and sign my guy name. It suddenly occurs to me he had been seeing a woman at the same time He realises who is standing in front of him. He then tells me that he is impressed and all it took was confidence and I was a good looking woman. We chat me all girl and a little flirty, He all polite and super kind. Wow what a moment all gone too soon. I have to admit if the place was different and I met this man He could have swept me up, and I am not into men now back younger things were different. What a huge emotional day and stirrings of feelings for a man which have me across the board in thought and who I am, help!. I do know I can go out dressed and be my self all because of a small amount of kindness of a stranger.
    Luv Regina

Banned Read only
    Signing something for the cute UPS guy?

Anybody else getting "Legally Blonde" flashbacks here?

Next time he comes around, it's time for the old "bend and snap", hunny.

Quote Originally Posted by deja true View Post
    Signing something for the cute UPS guy?

Anybody else getting "Legally Blonde" flashbacks here?

Next time he comes around, it's time for the old "bend and snap", hunny.

My two boys are in the navy and each have an Xbox they sent off for warrenty repairs and have been having issues with Mr gates so yes in this case signature is required.
    Regina

I recently accepted a package from a UPS man and I was wearing shorts and thigh high stockings, and he never said a word. I think they see everything, and are very understanding people as a result.