Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, how many closet cd's are going out dressed this Halloween?

So, how many closet cd's are going out dressed this Halloween?

I recently heard that 90% of closet cd's (like myself) take this one time chance you can get away with it, and get dressed and head out to party in the straight clubs and others.
    Any closet cd's here making any plans to go out?

I really want to. I have wanted to for years. I wouldn't know where to begin or who to go with. I think that I would have to go out alone. I'm a chicken......Pkak.

Out on Halloween

Well I have been getting dressed for Halloween for years. I do not go out but I stand outside on my front porch and give out candy. I get a great response from all the ladies walking around with their kids. And many complements from them on how good I look. Some even saying they wished they had my legs and figure.

It is a great time for me would not miss it! I even take the day off work so I get make sure I get everything perfect.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Not I, I don't plan on going out and doing any dressing at all. I might go out however no dressing for me. :|
    Merry

HRT since 2009

In the UK, Halloween is not celebrated in this manner.

Can you not celebrate the event everyday? Then you could dress as you like.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

Aspiring Member

I hope

This one, I hope. Some neighbors usually have a party, and I hope to go dressed if I don't have something else that night. The wife won't like it, but at least 2 guys are dressed up every year, usually as sexy nurse or some similar theme. One neighbor almost always goes as a female; I'm a little suspicious about him; he may be ONE OF THEM!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by susan1974 View Post
    ... One neighbor almost always goes as a female; I'm a little suspicious about him; he may be ONE OF THEM!
    Nudge, nudge, Susan! So are YOU!

and me...and her...and her...and her...and her...(fades into the distance...)

Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    Can you not celebrate the event everyday? Then you could dress as you like.
    Well said Emma!!!

And keeping in mind we're all at different stages in this whole TG thing, and that I've been there/done that when it comes to Halloween dressing, I have no intention of doing so again.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

did it once

Went dressed last year to a party, I had an awesome time and Ashlee was well received by those there. I had never, ever been dressed up as woman in public. I had gotten a makeover from Jamie Austin and looked great if I do say so. I don't think it'll happen this year though. The Mrs. expressed her displeasure in my going as a woman and it'd probably raise some eyebrows and comments along the lines of "didn't he do that last year"? among others.

Going to a 'T-party' sposored by a Chicago group of 'T' friendly businesses, with my wife!!!
    I'll be a Medieval Pricess and my wife a Troubador!! We hope to take pictures!!
    Lisa E

Smile

I did go out a couple years ago, it was a lot of fun!!! I may go this year, if I can go with a local cd friend, that I dress up with once in a while. We can be Mistress and Maid!!!!

I am SO looking forward to going our dressed.

Cindi

Ivy
    I'm still undecided, I don't know what my plans are yet. I'm sure this will come up again here before Halloween, but it makes me uneasy to wear things as a costume that otherwise make me feel normal. The one time I did, I went over the top into the drag category. I felt free walking through the grocery store in an evening gown, but when it came down to it, I was still hiding who I was.

Aside from parents dressing their kids and some specific theme costume parties, I think most people dress up as someone they idolize, something that's really humorous, or something that releases their inner emotions for a day. Maybe it's easier to see since I'm one of them, but I would bet money that anyone who dresses opposite their birth gender on Halloween has some CD/TG desires, or at least wants to let their feminine/masculine side out.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    I would LOVE to; but unlikely!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

I don't think so the Grand kids don't want to see angie again.
    Angie

I am going to try, I got an AWESOME Wonder Woman costume but I don't have any place to wear it yet. I am not a big partier, and in Oklahoma, there are not a lot of TG friendly places. If nothing else, I will get dressed up and take lots of photos.....

Aspiring Member

Wink am not

to déjÃ* true;
    what!? What do you mean ?! I can't be one of THEM! You got me so angry my pantyhose is all bunched up!

I know I am

I would like to,but I'm not since our local hang out does have a party ever year and we are well known there,I don't want to raise any suspicions.If my wife & I were the same size,it might be different.They would just think that I just put on her stuff for Halloween,ha ha ha. But since she's petite and I'm 6' 3",they'll figure out that I went out bought myself women's clothes and that might raise a red flag to them.

Speaking of Halloween,this reminds of the time I was 5th grade back in 1975. I was 10 and our elementry school always had our students get dressed in costumes and then we would have a little parade with a partner, just walking around a few blocks of the schools and the parents would just come and see us. My best friend at the time told me he was going come in an awesome costume and would have to wait. Anyway, I came as Evil Kinevel,who was very popular at that time.My friend came dressed as a woman! Blonde wig,pearl necklace,lipstick.The whole works! He was my partner in the parade and some others just jokingly made some comments and my friend just said "Yeah, I'm Evil Kinevel's wife" ! Looking back that was a riot.

Felicity
    "Its now official,my femme name is Felicity"

Have to drink to that.

"Proud To Be My Wife's Part Time Wife"

Afraid to Look Too Good!

Hi - Christie Ann Collier here!

I know this may sound silly or arrogant, but going out dressed for Halloween for me seems to be very dangerous.

In my case I am very much in the closet, so no one knows (including my wife), so if I were to go to a party dressed I actually think that I would look too good.

I am not dumb enough to think that I could pass under any circumstnaces, but after all of the these years I think my presentation is pretty damn good, not to mention the fact that my ability to walk in four inch high heels is stellar.

So, at a party the danger for me would be looking almost good enough to pass.

What a bummer!!!

Hugs,

Christie Ann

I will probably dress for Halloween. Oh not as a female, but as Frankenstein's monster or some such, I usually do a haunted house type thing.
    last year I did have a group of young teens come to the door, with a pretty princess leading the way, the rest holding back a couple of paces, she was dressed in a full length gown, Blond wig, and pearl necklace, with a pretty pair of shoes to match, but when she said Trick or Treat, his voice cracked and you could tell at once it was a boy, had one of the others done the talking I would never have noticed him, as a him, he looked to be about 14, I thought it was very brave of him to wear that at that age, he looked very comfortable in his costume. I was a little jealous, I have to admit!
    Tina B.

Every Halloween I entertain the idea but can't really seem to figure out a way to do it. I guess I feel like more and more people are becoming aware these days that there are men who crossdress. I think if you buy 'questionable items' at stores, people suspect things and I feel like if I showed up dressed as a woman at a party without anyone putting me up to it, people would suspect.

I think there are males who crossdress on halloween as a joke and you can tell it's a joke because their wig is crooked and they leave all their facial and body hair on and things like that. When a male shows up at a party that is almost convincingly a woman and nobody put him up to it, then you start to wonder. I had a friend who's boyfriend showed up on halloween in full drag without anyone putting him up to it, I have been sure ever since that he is hiding something.

I also understand that I shouldn't care what other people think, but to an extent, we all care what other people think. Let's face it, there are stigmas attached to people who crossdress and even though I really am a very regular, every day guy, the way people treat me and regard me would change if they knew. So unless some GG brought it up, wanted to dress me up and guided me through the whole process, it probably wouldn't ever happen. The only other scenario I can imagine is having a close confident friend that knows about my secret and pretended to have put me up to it.

I have a few time in the past when the kids were young. Have not gone to a party in the last three years. AM trying to find one and convince the wife to get dressed so I can also. I doubt it will happen.

StephaniE

I just purchased 2 tickets to the local symphony Halloween concert which is presenting a couple of my favourites, including Night On Bald Mountain. My Fiancee' and myself are dressing for it. It will be my 2nd time out as Amber and my 1st time out and about in a crowd. I'm so excited I can hardly wait. Pics will be forthcoming. Hugs, Amber
    "in varietate concordia"

I've thought about doing it but since i have been kirra 2 years in row. My friends are againist me do it again. I was told last year not too but i didn't listen. I have a different look every year so its not like i'm wearing the same thing.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now